[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what are your /an/ turn ons? autistic, well kept hobby pets

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 5

File: His_Master's_Voice.jpg (184KB, 1200x898px) Image search: [Google]
His_Master's_Voice.jpg
184KB, 1200x898px
what are your /an/ turn ons?

autistic, well kept hobby pets like herps, inverts and /aq/ are a turn on because i don't have the patience for that shit but they're so lovely
pocket pets and birds can be a turn on but only if they're well looked after. crappy small stinky cages and general bad husbandry are an obvious deal breaker
dogs are 50/50 kind of like pocket pets. a giant turn off is a guy with a huge stupid mutt who uses it as some kind of thug intimidation tool. on the other side a guy with a disciplined, healthy little lap mutt that he walks around town without shame is a pretty huge turn on.. there's a bunch of in between shit there that i could get into but i won't
farm guys are a turn on unless they're dumb hicks which is unfortunately common. and no pets can be ok also unless they have a disdain for /an/
catfags are a deal breaking turn off. just nasty.
>>
>not refusing human contact and companionship to hang out with your animals all the time
Fucking normies
>>
File: sexy iceberg.jpg (120KB, 600x686px) Image search: [Google]
sexy iceberg.jpg
120KB, 600x686px
>>2469008
turn ons:
a good stiff breeze, sun shining on any part of my body, a woman within my visual range, the scent of a woman, the idea of a woman, fruits that look vaguely like parts of women, actual women, pictures of women, memories of women, memories of pictures of women, tropical oceans, beaches, Victoria's secret catalogs, falling asleep, waking up, my sister-in-law, your mother, your sister, my sister, your mother's sister, the sound of a woman's voice, and pussy.

Turn offs:
infectious diseases
>>
File: cabin in the mountains.jpg (1000KB, 2560x1600px) Image search: [Google]
cabin in the mountains.jpg
1000KB, 2560x1600px
>>2469008
turn ons: herb gardening and brewing home grown teas. I love working and gathering herbs and plants at home and in the wild. The smell of morning dew and waking up in a cool log cabin. I love the feeling of accomplishment and hard work of gathering and chopping wood for my fire. Cooking over a fire, the smell of pine.

turn offs:
tumblr witch culture and fake "herbalists" that talk as if they are making potions and crap. People that pretend to camp and just simply stay the weekend in a camper.
>>
>>2469034
>People that pretend to camp and just simply stay the weekend in a camper.

>tfw you camp out of your truck bed frequently
>>
>>2469036
I mostly camp using my old military tent, or stay at the family cabin. No electric heating or any of that.
>>
File: vansleep.jpg (2MB, 2448x3264px) Image search: [Google]
vansleep.jpg
2MB, 2448x3264px
>>2469036
literally what is wrong with car camping?
>>
File: 846.gif (2MB, 331x248px) Image search: [Google]
846.gif
2MB, 331x248px
>>2469020
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.