[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If crows are so smart, I don't get how they can believe

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: 772752.jpg (102KB, 508x1033px) Image search: [Google]
772752.jpg
102KB, 508x1033px
If crows are so smart, I don't get how they can believe scarecrows are human.
Does the crow just agree to avoid fields with scarecrows because it's crow law passed down for many generations?
>>
>>2466716
They know we put the scarecrow there to keep them away and they're super nice guys so they do.
>>
>>2466716
They don't actually work on crows.
>>
>>
>>2466729
why does the font get smaller as it goes on
>>
I loev the crow
>>
>>2466716
Tumblr is filled with hormonal teenage girls, they are wrong about almost everything. You don't need to argue or disprove anything they say, just ignore them and treat their opinions as the unvaluable things they are.
>>
There's a theory that human intelligence evolved the way it did, to the point where "clever bastard" is our evolutionary niche, because a key survival advantage in our development was the ability to outsmart other hominids.

If that's the case, it stands to reason that you'll see intelligence develop in any social animal that must also compete intra-socially for resources, which corvids do.
>>
>>2466761
Do you seriously believe Tumblr invented the notion that crows are intelligent?
>>
>>2466779
Do you seriously believe "crows are probably smarter than we are"?
>>
>>2466808
No, I don't. It's just an image I got from Google search because I can't post a new thread without an image.
You're being a baby about website rivalry here.
>>
Scarecrows don't work for fuck and crows wreak havoc on cornfields every year. Farmers don't use scarecrows for crows. They use birdshot out their 12ga.
>>
I think scarecrows are more for coyotes and foxes since they see a large humanoid figure and take caution. Birds know better.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.