[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I took a video but I can't waste the time to convert it

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_5633.png (2MB, 1334x750px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5633.png
2MB, 1334x750px
I took a video but I can't waste the time to convert it to webm

The vet is closed

She is 13

She has been lying like this unresponsive for a while. She is not asleep. Every fifth breath she draws her stomach up in an irregular way.

She is very skinny. Her diet was changed to soft food recently. She gobbles it up. You can feel almost every rib except when you get to the area right in front of her back legs. It feels mushy and bloated.

She has done this before, and then recovered.

Please help
>>
>>2465272
>The vet is closed

Find one that isn't.
>>
Failing liver is my guess but only on the basis that it happened to my dog. Rip webber, my only consistent friend for the duration of his life.
>>
Buy 100 count of 50mg benadryl and force it down her throat. She'll fall asleep then overdose. Or shoot her in the head.
>>
Are her gums pale? She could be bleeding internally from a tumor. The mushyness could be the blood building up. Tumors can bleed like this and then stop, then start back up again days or weeks later.

I had a malamute that had contractions like that when a tumor opened up and his abdomen was filling. It looked like a long hiccup.
>>
>>2465344
She has a tumor that we've known about for a while in the area that feels mushy. She's almost completely unresponsive now. Her gums are very pale. Also her limbs have stiffened. I can't bend her front knee joints. The muscles on the front of her legs are very stiff.

At this point I would like to shoot her but I don't think my parents are on board.
>>
>>2465378

I'm not an authority by a long shot, but pale/cold gums is textbook anemia. The tumor likely opened up. For what it's worth there isn't much a vet can do if the tumor can't be removed, assuming of course that's what it is.

My malamute was 13 too. They couldn't identify which organ had the tumor with an ultrasound because there was too much blood. I let them open him up to find it, they said there were so many tumors there's nothing to do. So he just never woke up.

A year prior I lost my first dog to a tumor on her heart, also 13 years old.

This part of dog ownership fucking sucks. I'm sorry OP.
>>
>>2465378

Just take her to the vet and hope for the best.

If it's too late, well, I'm sorry bro, losing a senpai like that sucks.
>>
>>2465272
Sounds like it's too late already and by the time you get her to the vet she'll be dead. All you can do is comfort her now and tell her what a good girl she was.
>>2465323
Benadryl overdose would cause seizures, vomiting, among other uncomfortable things. Not the best way to go.
>>
Google emergency vet in your locale. They're a thing.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.