[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it OK to buy a Budgie from PetSmart? I heard they're

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: nNDarwo_d.jpg (44KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
nNDarwo_d.jpg
44KB, 640x480px
Is it OK to buy a Budgie from PetSmart? I heard they're treated pretty badly and made in breeder mills. I'm having a hard time finding local budgies that need homes and there's no breeders near me.
>>
Why would anyone want a bird? All they do is stand there and scream 24/7
>>
>>2464995
Budgies from PetSmart don't tend to be social and are very, very hard to train if they can be trained at all.

Get one at your own risk.
>>
>>2464995
I have a hard time believing that there's no private owners/shelters near you who are looking to get rid of the most common pet birds.
>>
>>2464997
Kek
>>
Don't buy one from any retail pet store, they're absolutely treated terrible and extremely hard to train. I bought my first two parakeets at a traders fair and instantly they learned not to behave and we're very social indicating that they were taken well care of. I'd suggest a local breeder or any flee market/ local fair esque type of retail. The one I bought from PetSmart didn't really like the other two until 2 years later
>>
Yeah those are my birds. The creamino and blue striped one came from Petco and the yellow came from PetSmart. They are usually young as hell in store and if you put in the time to bond with one bird before you get another they are very affectionate. The most timid bird is the yellow and green female and she still loves to preen me.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.