[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw accidently stepping backwards after taking an outside

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: 1502321424284.jpg (379KB, 1024x836px) Image search: [Google]
1502321424284.jpg
379KB, 1024x836px
>tfw accidently stepping backwards after taking an outside piss
>tfw accidently crushing the back of the stray neighborhood kitten
>tfw crippling a kitten
Holy fuck bro this is awful
>>
>>2464027
>stray
it's not like it was going to live a fulfilling life. just end it or make someone adopt the little shit
>>
i kill the cats in my neighborhood on purpose
>>
>>2464027
>stray neighborhood kitten
If they are so populated that you can't even take a piss without stepping on one, then you have problem.
Assuming this isn't another bait thread of course.
>>
>>2464084
This post made me lol slightly. Too bad you ruined the rhythm with the last sentence.
>>
>>2464027
I can't imagine the horrible noise it made. Put it out of its misery OP. You broke its spine and it's a stray. Who's going to pay for it to get fixed? Unless you want to adopt an expensive cat your next best choice is to put it down. Some vets do it for cheap, just tell them you heard a kitten crying and found it like that. Better than letting it die a slow and very painful death.
>>
I don't care if you have to sell your home and two kidneys to pay for the surgery, every animal's life is meaningful and it's your responsibility to fix it right now before it suffers any more.
>>
>>2464291
LMAO what a faggot
>>
>>2464291
What's he supposed to do, take it to Kamar-Taj?
>>
>>2464027
>outside piss
Kill the cat then yourself.
>>
>>2464027
>crippling an outdoor cat

Good.

http://www.smithsonianmag.com/science-nature/feral-cats-kill-billions-of-small-critters-each-year-7814590/
>>
>>2464291
>before it suffers any more.
you know you can kill it and just end it's suffering without paying a dim?
>>
>>2465382
>has to sit to pee roastie detected
What's your name?
I'll write it in the snow for you.
>>
Sorry OP, if this is true then you're right, it's absolutely awful. The cat probably didn't have much life-prospects anyway but that doesn't mean it's not a traumatizing thing to be involved in.
>>
>>2465383
>living in a cuck country that did not have natural wildcat populations
>>
>>2465997
>living in a feline infested shithole

I pity you
>>
cats BTFO
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.