[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>ex and I broke up on bad terms >invited to her birthday

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: puppy-in-christmas-gift-box.jpg (91KB, 613x408px) Image search: [Google]
puppy-in-christmas-gift-box.jpg
91KB, 613x408px
>ex and I broke up on bad terms
>invited to her birthday party due to being in same circle of friends
>want to get her a dog as a big "fuck you"

What's a dog that is not too expensive, but is fairly hard to take care of? I live in a big city so I could either buy from a breeder, or go to the pound.
>>
>>2463554
Something with high energy, long hair, and a small bladder.
>>
Wew lad, pretty baity. Prepared for some flustered responses. General advice is don't, you aren't just fucking her over, you are also pretty much guaranteeing an innocent dog a shitty life.

Just leak her nudes like a normal butthurt teenager would do

Or ya know just be a man and get revenge by living well and not by ruining someone else's life
>>
>>2463554
pomeranian
>>
>>2463554
Hope she shows up with a knife and gouges your eyes out for being this bad at baiting.
>>
>ex and I broke up on bad terms
>invited to her birthday party
she's not going to accept any presents from you, but she is going to make you watch her get gangbanged by the other guests.
>>
9/10 bait

Points mostly for originality. Good job OP
>>
>>2463554
Pit bull.
>>
>>2463554
Wolf puppy. Then she can get fines on top of being mauled to death.
>>
>>2463562
>Just leak her nudes like a normal butthurt teenager would do
This.
She can rehome a dog, or she could even end up really liking the dog.
>>
get her a cat, which is worse than murdering her
>>
Chances are she'll just take the dog and have it be put down. Don't make a dog die just to get back at her.
>>
>>2463554
she can just say no and not accept the gift you know.
>>
get her an english bulldog so it dies
>>
>>2463834
what kind of vet would do that??
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.