[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm gonna fucking kill my dog if she doesn't stop to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 1

File: kill-this-dog.jpg (140KB, 468x260px) Image search: [Google]
kill-this-dog.jpg
140KB, 468x260px
I'm gonna fucking kill my dog if she doesn't stop to bark whenever i leave the house. She is a good dog for everythin, she has never broke/chewed/eaten anything but whenever is left alone she fucking start to barks.
Please give me any idea because i tried everything. Next step is anti-barking collar eith electrical shock. If this still doesn't work i'm gonna take her again into shelter where i've fucking picked up her that goddamned day (i fucking swear to myself for thaking that piece of shit outside in all those dogs) or either fucking beat the shit out of her, pull the chip out and leave her somewhere. I have been fined for her barkings and they fucking told me if she doesn't stop they are gonna kick me out from the house where i live in. Give some advice for this fucking piece of shit.
>>
Don't own a dog. Or any animal, really. You're clearly an incompetent owner.

But you're inability to write a coherent sentence makes me assume this is just a bait thread.
>>
I have to add that fucking piece of shit bitch never barked in the fucking shelter. She seemed the most quiet dog in the world and she never barks either to other dogs or people. Just when she is left alone. I mean, what the actual fuck
>>
>>2463439
Oh yeah, it's really my fault.
I tried comportamental vets, i tried reading myself in vets medical books, i have tried to slowly adapt her to my absence, i have tried to give her a toy but nothing.
She has learned everything i wanted but i just can't stop her barking
>>
>>2463441
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Separation_anxiety_in_dogs#Treatment
>>
Rehome her and never own another pet
>>
>>2463435
Send her back to the shelter because you aren't responsible enough to have a dog, retard.
>>
>>2463449
Tried this.
I left her with lights on and tv on, tried to play a video on youtube with my own voice, tried to visit a vet specialized in animal beaviour and he told me to basically do what's written inside this. I also have simulated leaving the house with all the rituals i could do, i tried to leave the house for a incremental time, nothing worked.
I am not irresponsible, but i really can't stand anymore the situation.
I have always cared good for her. Every day 2+ hours of exercise, always the best dog food, regular healthcare ( at least every two month i visited the vet to be sure she was ok).
I don't know why you think i did nothing or i am irresponsible.
>>
I gave her all i could, but i can not be kicked from my condo just for her. There must be a solution
>>
>>2463458
Ask your vet for meds

If you can't get meds then the next best thing would probably be getting her exhausted with exercise. It takes more to get a dog really tired than just 2 hours of walking or jogging, esp if you've done it a lot. Higher intensity I mean. Like 2 hours of jogging with 60-90 seconds of sprinting every mile or hill efforts. Anyway probably not practical, a dog will probably beat you unless you're actually an athlete who's trained for quite a while.

So your best bet is prolly getting anti-anxiety meds from your vet.
>>
>>2463466
Probably it actually is the only viable solution. The vet said to try a little bit more before going on the meds road, but i think it's time. Thanks for advice anon
>>
Is sound-proofing (part of) your house a feasible idea?
>>
>>2463454
You just said you will drop her off at the shelter the very same day you picked her up.. ?? You now had her for 2 months..? Which is it
>>
>>2463482
Nope i said i swear to god i picked her up that day.
Probably it's just my poor english that made no sense, sorry. She is with me since february.

>>2463481
This could be possible but i think will be a very useless solution. Even if my personal house is new (completely renewed two years ago) the condo is from the middle '60 and the walls are really thin. The sound goes through them as a hot blade in the butter. Not to mention i would have to insulate also the floor and the ceiling.
>>
Citrus spray collar. Or doggy daycare even if it's just hiring someone you can drop her off at their house until you come back.
>>
>>2463493
This is another solution, but in my block there is no one doing this. I should move a lot.
>>
>>2463497
You should post an ad. An older, gentle and well trained dog might be attractive to provide daycare for so their kids get to play with one without them having to buy food or pay veterinary fees. Our family did that for a decade or so when I was a kid after our own dog died.
>>
Crate your dog.
>>
>>2463439

>But you're inability to write a coherent sentence makes me assume this is just a bait thread.

oh the ironing
>>
>>2463493
>Citrus spray collar

Those thing most of time just worse the barking.
>>
>>2463498
So i basically should ask if someone wants to keep my dog with him while at work to let the kids play with her. This sounds interesting.

>>2463503
Does not work desu.

>>2463512
I think the same. Maybe an electric one could be useful
>>
>>2463522
>So i basically should ask if someone wants to keep my dog with him while at work to let the kids play with her. This sounds interesting.
Yes. I don't know what it's like in the states (I mean, dog shelters are all but unheard of here so there's obviously some cultural differences), but this is an exceedingly common arrangement around here. Getting paid a modest sum to have a pet around the house while getting away from most costs and responsibilities is pretty good, while you get a happy dog and happier neighbors in return.
>>
>>2463522
>Does not work desu.
Using crate training as a way to curb separation anxiety doesn't work with all dogs, but if done properly it will work the majority of the time.
The goal is to make the dog believe it has a safe, secure place to go. Different methods include putting the dog in the crate while you are home to let it get accustomed to the idea of its own place, covering it with a blanket, and keeping the door open so the dog can come and go as it pleases.
I would suggest crating him while you are in the same room, then little by little start leaving him alone in the crate while checking in periodically. Eventually you'll get to the point where you can crate him, then walk out of the house because the dog feels secure. Remember, only leave him in there for a few hours at a time. A crate is a training tool and in no way a substitute for proper supervision. Good luck.
>>
>>2463435
>OMG MUH SOCIAL ANIMAL DOESN'T LIKE BEING LEFT ALONE!

Dumb fuck.

Just re-home it already.
>>
>>2463454
get her one of those anxiety vests or get her a hoodie or something that helps
>>
>>2463435
Get another dog if she's lonely
>>
dogs know when their owners are little bitches like you, so he barks nonstop yelling 'come back faggot' becuase that's what you are, a little liberal faggot who enables faggotry
faggot
>>
>>2463754
Here's your (you) faggot.
>>
>>2463454
>tried to play a video on youtube with my own voice.
Link please.
>>
>>2463975
I have a youtube channel about technology. Made a playlist of myself and that's it.
>>
>>2463586
Thanks for typing this out so i don't have to. I did the same thing with my Boston terrier and it took a few weeks but it eventually worked like a charm. The key thing to crate training is the dog has to want to be in there, otherwise they're now trapped and having separation anxiety which can be even worse
>>
>>2463435
leave house,stay behind door,wait till dog stop barking,go in , give treats make party,repeat.

when dog wont stop barking in like 1h try it like this

leave house, let door little bit open , when not barking treats/praise the dog,repeat, then close door but keep talking with dog, when not barking while you speak to it, open door & give treats, repeat, extend the time you are out, then start to stop talking for a little bit,when not barking praise through door , repeat, go a litte bit away from door , do the same , repeat, go more away & so on.
when the next step wont work go one step back.
>>
>>2463522
Yes we do this for my boyfriends brother. His dog barks way too much when they go to work and they were getting in trouble too.

It's kind of a win win situation, I want a dog myself but I don't think im in the right place to handle training and care. This way I get to cuddle a cute dog and I get paid a small amount for it. It's not much but whatever.
Op this would probably be he best choice for you. But I would make sure the person is trustworthy so they don't try to keep your dog. Or you could pay more for a doggy daycare
>>
>>2463511
Do you read at a 3rd grade level?
>>
>>2463435
Give her to someone who can actually care for animals like an adult, then kill yourself
>>
Make a post for a free dog on Craigslist, you neanderthal.
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.