[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

GUYS https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wXH SMT69R6A OPERATIO

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 6

File: surprised proboscis monkey.jpg (8KB, 258x195px) Image search: [Google]
surprised proboscis monkey.jpg
8KB, 258x195px
GUYS

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wXHSMT69R6A

OPERATION GENESIS SUCCESSOR CONFIRMED
>>
>>2460734
Neat, I hope it's not Shitbox exclusive
>>
File: AH YES.gif (3MB, 360x176px) Image search: [Google]
AH YES.gif
3MB, 360x176px
>>2460734
>0:38
That's the sickest wrestling move I've ever seen
>>
>>2460759
Kek
>>
>now instead of waiting for indie games that get delayed every single time we finally have actual game devs doing it

Nice

Also I am prepared for people to cry about inaccuracies again

Security raptors please

>>2460737
PC and PS4 too my dude
>>
I'd never even heard of Op Genesis. Will have to check it out. I hope it's on PC though. I don't have an XBO and playing a game like that with a controller sounds like a bad time.
>>
>>2460734
They should've made the T-Rex cage out of high-tension steel wires and concrete instead of hempen rope and styrofoam.
>>
File: batman crying.jpg (9KB, 360x323px) Image search: [Google]
batman crying.jpg
9KB, 360x323px
>>2460734
Jesus Christ Almighty, I hope it's good.
>>
File: 14725170659433.png (79KB, 210x240px) Image search: [Google]
14725170659433.png
79KB, 210x240px
>>2460813
OpG I played on PS2 and it was a blast. It's not perfect, there's a lot of gay things about it. However, you can probably just download a ROM of it on PC plus all the rad mods that have come out for it over the years. I've actually never fucking played OpG with mods. I'd fucking love to.

[spoiler]someone wanna send me a download link for the ROM and mods?
>>
>>2460834
The people behind planet coaster are behind it

I think we are good
>>
>>2460838
>planet coaster
I know by your post you were implying planet coaster is good, but is it actually good??
>>
>>2460840
not him but

it is
>>
>>2460840
It's really good

It's super customizable
>>
>>2460734

This is awesome, except for the >xbone part
>>
>>2460921
It's also going to be on ps4 and steam

Look at their website mentioned in the trailer for proof
>>
Kinda feel bad for Prehistoric Kingdom and Mesozoica now

They have to compete with the official JPOG sequel
>>
>>2460925
good; the people behind Mesozoica suck

Prehistoric Kingdom is cool tho
>>
>>2460930
I know Robert is a complete cockhead, but what about the rest of them?
>>
Fucking
W E W
E
W

I played the shit out of the original Operation Genesis. The hackability via fucking with game ini files gave it a lot of replayability. I hope this one is as flexible.
>>
File: 1500778238259.png (84KB, 250x256px) Image search: [Google]
1500778238259.png
84KB, 250x256px
>>2460734
WOAH a new inaccurate Dinosaur game that makes more people reject feathers and want scaly monsters that aren't animals ffs.
>>
>>2461842
>being invested in the Jurassic Park for realistic dinosaurs
kek

But for real, no one enjoys Jurassic Park for scientific accuracy! People enjoy the franchise because it's an inherently fun thing to enjoy? A park filled with prehistoric animals? That is inherently fun. Besides, everything we know about dinosaurs changes very frequently, and who knows what the future will tell about them. Don't knock Jurassic Park for it.
>>
>>2461842
Ikr feelsbadman
>>
File: image.jpg (46KB, 1237x645px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
46KB, 1237x645px
>>2461842
I agree but I can't blame them, That jurrasic park Trex design is so popular though so it would be hard to replace with this. I essentially consider the Jurrasic park design to be a mythical creatures at this point like a dragon so I don't care
>>
>>2461842
holy autism
>>
>>2461914
One of the great things about the original Jurassic Park was that it used up-to-date scientific discoveries on dinosaurs. New JP stuff ignores more-recent discoveries for the purposes of commercial whoring.
>>
>>2462135
You mean giant Velociraptors from montana and small, frilled venom spitting Dilophosaurus?

Sure is accurate my man
>>
>>2461842
>a series who isn't known for it's realism
>a series who latest installment literally said the dinosaurs are not realistic
>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE WHY ISN'T IT THE MOST SCIENTIFICALLY ACCURATE THING EVER

The fact that general moviegoing idiots caught that scene (which is very blatant) but you couldn't is telling
>>
>>2460835
the modding was hamstrung by tons of hard coding and the inability to implement new models due the models using a unique file encoding system that required the source code to convert
>>
>>2460932
Funny story acctually, some of the models from Mesozoica were ripped out of modded assets for a fan made zoo tycoon 2 expansion.
>>
>>2462145
the Velociraptor thing was due to Utahraptor, the type specimen was apparently already uncovered and was at the time was refereed as "giant Velociraptorine" so they just went with Velociraptor
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.