[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

There are two types of dogs that sleep on your bed. One sleeps

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5

File: Sleep 1Dec03 (600 x 402).jpg (61KB, 600x402px) Image search: [Google]
Sleep 1Dec03 (600 x 402).jpg
61KB, 600x402px
There are two types of dogs that sleep on your bed. One sleeps on the corner and enjoys being near you without touching you, the other insists on sleeping on your face.

Which do you prefer?
>>
You forgot the one that stretches out over everything and tries to push you off.
>>
I prefer the one that I can spoon and dryhump as we doze off together
>>
The one that sleeps on the ground like a dog shit is so nasty to have a dog sleep in your bed
>>
>>2457343
This one
>>
I don't like a person spooning me, but what I do like is my jack russell melding herself into my spine. she'll curl up with her rounded back fitting into my back like a puzzle if that makes sense. it's like a heating pad on my back.
>>
I'm 6'9'' and growing up my mom always had chihuahuas. They would occasionally come up and sleep in my bed if they were out of town or whatever. Cute little buggers to cuddle with but was always paranoid I'd roll over on them during my sleep. I guess they are smart enough to not get squished.
>>
File: Basenji-dog-breed-.jpg (83KB, 800x861px) Image search: [Google]
Basenji-dog-breed-.jpg
83KB, 800x861px
>>2457332
Growing up we had a Basenji that would wiggle under the covers and curl up and sleep between my legs. I totally forgot about her till now. She was such a sweet dog. Looked a lot like pic related
>>
>>2457380
My larger dog does it and she just radiates heat so I end up kicking her out.
Other dog will lay next to me but she doesn't tolerate my tossing and turning so she moves to the edge. Then two cats try to crawl under us.

It was a nightmare when we were watching two more dogs. Four dogs, two cats and two people trying to watch a movie on the couch or sleep in the bed. No blanket needed but lots of daily changing sheets and pillows.
>>
File: 1489050252437.jpg (9KB, 177x177px) Image search: [Google]
1489050252437.jpg
9KB, 177x177px
>>2457346
das it nigga
>>
>>2457434
I have a basenji/rat terrier mix who sleeps next to me but insists on being covered, regardless of how warm my room is.
I was looking online and it seems to be a thing that they like blankets. Who knows.
>>
>>2457422
>6'9
Lord Lank
>>
>getting kicked/scratched/licked in the middle of the night
>getting fur all over yourself and your sheets
>lying next to an animal that doesn't know how to bathe itself for hours on end

Why do people do this? I don't understand
>>
>>2457467
For comfort, dogs will VERY rarely scratch or lick you in the night they need sleep too.
>>
>>2457467
feels good man
oxytocin is a helluva drug
>>
>>2457343
Unfortunately I have this one as well. Sometimes I'll be woken in the middle of the night because he's literally kicking me. He also sighs and grunts as he tries to get comfy, and often gets down and comes back a few times a night. he's generally just not fun to sleep with so he usually sleeps on the floor
>>
>>2457332
mine tries to kick me out of the bed
>>
File: IMG_0447.jpg (2MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0447.jpg
2MB, 4032x3024px
Fat one sleeps under the covers on my side skinny one sleeps between my crotch outside covers. We're at maximum comfy
>>
>>2457389
Can confirm this is the comfiest doggo style
>>
File: ................jpg (47KB, 615x410px) Image search: [Google]
................jpg
47KB, 615x410px
>Allowing your animals to sleep in your bed.
>>
Dog sleeping on floor is best sleeping dog.
>>
>>2457353
The fuck? You realize that humans aren't much better, yes?
>>
>>2457332
>Which do you prefer?

The one that sleeps outside.
>>
dogs arent even allowed in my bedroom.
>>
>>2457926
Humans also regularly change their clothes and bathe, unless they are a NEET neckbeard.

I started putting a cover over my bed because even after washing my dogs, after a few days my bed would stink and it would have a noticeable dirt patch on it. My dogs are mostly indoors and are only allowed on the bed when I wake up in the morning. I'm repulsed by the idea that people let their dogs spend extended periods of time on furniture.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.