[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I've got a kitten, about 6 weeks old, pretty smart for a

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: Photo0016_v_1401707222.jpg (66KB, 900x675px) Image search: [Google]
Photo0016_v_1401707222.jpg
66KB, 900x675px
I've got a kitten, about 6 weeks old, pretty smart for a kitten, learning the ropes fast. He is very playful which I like. I want to train him physically to make him a muscular adult, how can I do this? Note: When i say muscular adult I mean bigger, stronger muscles than the other males in the neighbourhood, I want my cat to be alpha number one. No steroids, if that is even possible.
>>
>>2457302
Doesn't matter how strong he is. Alpha is a mindset and personality.
>>
Alright I'll get him to watch youtube videos. He's a cat.
>>
>>2457302
Cats have no concept of alpha or beta, they're not pack animals. Cats will still pick fights with your cat no matter how strong he is.

Also pretty sure cats naturally build muscle, they don't have the endurance nor the metabolism to strength train like humans.
>>
>>2457302
that's a girl cat anon
>>
They know who is the dominant male, the test this by fighting over females in heat and territory. The stronger cat wins. The have muscles that can be built.
>>
it's a google image
>>
>>2457314
That's not dominance, that's pure strength. Cats only submit when they feel threatened. A cat will fight another one day, then fight the same cat the next day because they don't have a concept of pack order. It's the same reason cats are harder to train than dogs. A cat will never see you as its superior because that's not in their dna
>>
The question is how to train a cat to increase muscle strength?
>>
>>2457320
Feed him high protein and make sure he gets plenty of running and climbing in. That's all you can do. They don't sell kitty barbells, and even if they did, you'd never be able to train him to use it
>>
high protein, running, and climbing is no different to any other cat. There must be a method.
>>
>>2457325
If you want a strong cat get a fucking tiger. Fuck off, seriously. You're a retard, also learn how to reply
>>
Why so emotional?
>>
>learn to reply
maybe he is spiritually from futaba they don't (you) at all
I'd try to teach the cat to run after my bike with a string and a bow tied up to it, something like pits vs tires.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.