[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I found a huge tank in the thrift shop today, with it's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: 1491157310913.jpg (10KB, 320x200px) Image search: [Google]
1491157310913.jpg
10KB, 320x200px
So I found a huge tank in the thrift shop today, with it's stand, for about 30 bucks.

I haven't filled it up yet, so I don't know how many gallons it is, but it's at least 30, if not more.

I love aquariums, but I think with this tank, I want to do some hobby breeding of some kind of animal and hopefully be able to sell it to some local pet shop and maybe make a bit of profit.

Question is, what to breed.

Now, my first thought was cherry shrimp, because they are pretty low maintenance, and I never see any around my area so they would probably be in demand. Problems I can see with those are, shops may be unwilling to buy them off of me if fear that they may not being able to get their monies worth if they die, and if I mess something up in the aquarium, I could lose my whole stock.

My next though was feeder mice. I fucking LOVE mice, and I used to breed them. They aren't hard, a little more forgiving, and most shops are willing to take them off my hands.

Problems I can see with that is the air flow in the tank, and possibly ending up with too many mice that I might not be able to separate easily.

Another possibility that came to mind was reptiles or insects of some sort. Both of these, however, may be hard to sell to small shops and/or breed.

And I definitely can't do snakes because my landlord gets creeped out by them.

Right now I'm leaning towards mice or cherries, or possibly some other kind of fish.

I would love to hear some input from you guys.
>>
What about frogs or snails?
>>
>>2455668
I hadn't thought of that actually, but I've never seen frogs around here. What kind of snails were you thinking?

I was thinking of aquarium snails, but I think some need some special conditions to breed.
>>
Breed some blue crayfish. Those things are cool as hell and sell for like 20 bucks each
>>
>>2455673
Looking into this as we speak
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.