[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>The ads have been trying to persuade me not to kill house

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 4

File: Do the right thing an.png (163KB, 1051x764px) Image search: [Google]
Do the right thing an.png
163KB, 1051x764px
>The ads have been trying to persuade me not to kill house centipedes on sight for the past few months
>the ads probably key off of my extreme hatred of house centipedes to some extent

It's like marketers think that they can overturn millions of years of evolutionary programming. The absolute worst thing that they could have done in the course of making their point, was to /actually post a picture of the animal/. I will always kill house centipedes on sight, and so should you, /an/. I don't give a good-god-damn what insects they kill - and neither should you.

If there were a single animal species on this earth that I could cause to go extinct, it would be the house centipede.

Always, ALWAYS squish house centipedes, and take a perverse satisfaction from seeing their many limbs twitch while their trunk is just a pile of goo.
>>
File: 1446134882050.jpg (11KB, 200x197px) Image search: [Google]
1446134882050.jpg
11KB, 200x197px
Did a centipede crawl into your bunghole when you were a baby or something,anon?
>>
File: scutigera1.jpg (2MB, 3456x2304px) Image search: [Google]
scutigera1.jpg
2MB, 3456x2304px
>>2453375

It is not necessary for me to provide some triggering event from my youth to justify my rightful opinion, anon. Look at it.

LOOK AT IT.

If you cannot see a thing worth destroying, then that in and of itself shows that you are a deficient human being, with a deficient moral and aesthetic sense.
>>
File: IMG_2309.jpg (333KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2309.jpg
333KB, 1280x720px
>>2453372
I, too, was in despair
>>
>>2453372
What in the fuck OP. Why do you not use some form of ad block?
>>
>>2453372
My ads:
>top 10 pics that perfectly describe white trash
>Trump's leaked IQ will surprise you!
>want to date an Arab girl? Click here!
>top 10 reasons an interracial relationship is more fun
it honestly really makes you fucking think, lads

the white trash thing in particular is just plain offensive racism. Imagine
>top 10 pics that perfectly describe niggers
Wouldn't happen in this day and age so I don't know why it's a-ok to make fun of fair skinned races all day but not any others.
>>
>>2453427
Your bumhole is probably pretty deficient after that many legged fondling you got tbqhf
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.