[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is there a more vile, delusional, aggressive race than the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 8

File: IMG_1608.jpg (56KB, 600x280px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1608.jpg
56KB, 600x280px
Is there a more vile, delusional, aggressive race than the pitbull owner?
>>
>>2452959
>vile, delusional, aggressive race
>pitbull owner
We all know what you mean. Just call them niggers.
>>
>mention that I dislike pitbulls
>"haha you're a pussy why are you afraid of a dog"
>>
>>2452962
Well? Why are you afraid of dog? Pussy.
>>
>>2452963
>why are you afraid of a nigger on a street at night?
>>
>>2452965
Pitbulls aren't people though?
>>
>>2452965
I'm not. Even on the off chance they are thugs they won't fuck with you unless you look like an arrogant fag who won't put up a fight.
>>
>>2452971

This is true. Source: Hating niggers and living in a town with damn near 80% niggers
>>
>>2452959
yeah pitbull owners are too agressive let's kill them all thatll teach them not to be so violent
>>
File: sad zelda.png (485KB, 552x533px) Image search: [Google]
sad zelda.png
485KB, 552x533px
>Befriend a girl
>Turns out down the line she is a whitetrash, LSD, loving, limp bizkit listening garbage can
>She gets a pit bull
>Really erratic and likes to run and play too much but still is a very friendly dog
>Fucking thing can't even breath right do to bad genes
>All she does is scream at it all day when she comes over to "hang out"

Pitbulls deserve better owners.
>>
>>2453211
>Fucking thing can't even breath right do to bad genes
That's not a fucking pitbull then. It's some kind of bully breed. Not a pitbull though...

Probably looked somewhat similar to this? It's not a pitbull
>>
>>2453211
what is the association with trashy people and pitbulls? Have they always been a poor person breed? Is it because of their dog fighting history?
>>
>>2453282
Pit bulls are cheap right now because of all the restrictions on them. Poor people have trouble thinking ahead. They only have $200 or so bucks, they want to get the cheapest puppy they can afford. Pit bulls are cheap. Then they find out that they can't move anywhere because all the apartments or trailers they can afford bans pit bulls, so they have to get rid of their dog. Then the cycle continues.
>>
>>2453288
>$200 or so
kek maybe if you're buying a mutt and just too retarded to realize that it isn't even a real pitbull
>>
>>2453290
What is a real pit bull?
>>
>>2453320
S M A S H E D
L
A
M
M
E
D
>>
>>2452959
Pitbulls would be completely fine if it weren't for retarded wannabe thugs, spics and niggers.
>>
Every pit bull owner I know is also rude to waiters.
>>
>392 americans killed over a period of 12 years (2005-2016)
>65% of these deaths were by pitbulls

really walks my dogs
>>
File: ss (2017-08-11 at 10.17.36).png (643KB, 597x637px) Image search: [Google]
ss (2017-08-11 at 10.17.36).png
643KB, 597x637px
>>2453320
>>
>>2453567
When people say pit bull, they mean a type of dog. It's kind of like how hounds are a type of dog, and Beagles are a type of hound, but not all hounds are Beagles.
>>
>>2452959
I'd busy so many cummies in mummy
>>
>>2453491
What the fuck are you quoting
>>
>>2453567
In most counties that ban pittbulls they included The American pitt/ Staffordshire/ and saffordshire bull all as pitts.
There is also one county in the states that considers the American bulldog as a pitt but that is outrageously retarded.
>>
>>2453586
yes
>>
>>2453627
Yes that is fucking dumb and furthers the shitty statistics saying "pitbulls" are the cause of the most deaths when literally that is lumping like 5+ breeds into one. People fucking think ANY mutt with a face even slightly wider than a greyhound is a pitbull. So fucking ridiculous
>>
>>2452959
Many pitbull owners are white trash. Some calling them all niggers. Go fuck yourselves
>>
>>2453687
>People fucking think ANY mutt with a face even slightly wider than a greyhound is a pitbull

there's this checklist to determine whether a dog is a pitbull, and a dog has to match a certain number of characteristics to be labeled as a pitbull. the characteristics are so ridiculously general that nearly of all dogs could be labeled as a pitbull
>>
>>2452970
too easy
>>
File: 1496329684167.jpg (442KB, 638x3464px) Image search: [Google]
1496329684167.jpg
442KB, 638x3464px
>>2452959
Yeah, the fucking pitbull.
>>
>buying a dog (nigger) instead of a dog (dog)
>>
>>2453211
SMASHED
L
A
M
M
E
D
>>
>>2453746
>>
File: 1491072351181.jpg (146KB, 500x860px) Image search: [Google]
1491072351181.jpg
146KB, 500x860px
>>2452959
Pitbulls are the niggers of the canine world. Other dogs cross the street because they're like, "Oh look, it's a pitbull. Should I chance the 75% odds that it will snap at or bark at me? Or the 50% chance that it will attack? Fuck it, I'll cross the street."

This goes through regular people's heads as well.
>>
>>2453977
Rottweilers, German shepherds and Dobermans are good dogs though, pit bulls.....not so much
>>
>>2452971
Oh yeah cuz nignogs only Rob, rape, and kill if you are arrogant
Lol
>>
>>2454307
Could you be more wrong?
>>
>>2454374
Yes, if I were wrong in the first place
>>
>>2454402
My last 3 Pitbulls were killed by a Rottweiler, a German Shepherd, and a Doberman.

It's a sore subject
>>
>>2454353
uh, if someone is a criminal, regardless of their skin color then yeah, they're gonna be more likely to sock you in the face if you're arrogant. And even *more* likely to give you a nice punch in the face if you are arrogant and look like a bitch. Same goes with robbing.

>>2454303
kek you're just racist, literally no sane person feels the need to cross the street just because of a black dude. You're safe walking around even the highest crime areas at night if you don't look like a complete fool or are staring at the floor/phone
>>
>>2454471
>literally no sane person feels the need to cross the street just because of a black dude

No, but I will cross the street if there a multiple black dudes.
>>
>>2454471
So it's my fault for looking like a fool or using my phone on the street? Heh, such a dumb nigger, go back to impregnating my wife
>>
>>2454471
You sound like a faggot
>>
The dog owner in general.
>>
>>2454468
>having three of your dogs killed by other dogs
Are you part of a dogfighting ring or something?
>>
>>2454471
Blacks commit over 50% of all violent crimes despite being only about 10% of the population in the US. You'd have to be crazy not to cross the street.
>>
>>2454468
>wow it just so happens that all three of those dogs killed all three of my docile pits

Pic related
It's you
>>
>>2452970
Neither are nigs.
>>
>>2454468
Man sounds like rottweilers, German shepherds and dobermans are taking out the trash.
>>
>>2452959
I originally was a pitbull apologist. Then I started working with them. Absolutely everything people say about them and their owners is true, except for the white trash part. They're all owned by upper middle class whites and east asians where I live. But they give them the same level of training, care, and attention as all the stereotype. I'm sure they can be good dogs when under the right care, but I don't have the time or patience to train someone else's dog after it's already been so fucked up.
>>
>>2453567
When I say pitbull, I mean a dog with that kind of ugly, retarded face.
>>
Why do you fucking autists have to race bait on every board
I come here for cute animals and comfy vibes. /an/ is the last place I want to see a nigger hate thread.
>>
>>2453977
>mfw when i own all four breeds and they're all a bunch of pussies

the rottweiler is scared of my nephews fidget spinner for fucks sake
>>
>>2456643
Have you considered that every single board on this website despises niggers? This isn't Reddit.
>>
>>2456557
When I say you're wrong, it's because of your dumb, retarded post.
>>
>>2454468
>>2456466
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Eont_yEGZs
>>
In my experiences (animal physical therapy and dog parks 2-3x a week), they just jump on people out of excitement so much that it's irritating. It's really sad because they walk up so happy and wanting to be pet, but as soon as you try then they climb all over you. The best pits are old ones with bad hips who just want to sit and chill.
>>
>>2456756
right, this is nu-chan. sometimes i forget that the majority of people left here are either reddit or the younger retards who bought into the memes and became stormfront without a touch of irony.
>>
>>2456557
post your face phaggot
Thread posts: 59
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.