[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Help, I'm scared like crazy. I have an absolute phobia of

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 8

File: stažený soubor (1).jpg (5KB, 231x218px) Image search: [Google]
stažený soubor (1).jpg
5KB, 231x218px
Help, I'm scared like crazy. I have an absolute phobia of grasshoppers and things like that, they make weird sounds and stuff... Well one is behind my shelves, once in a while it does the sound. I looked everywhere, and I can't see it, I can't be crazy, cause my dad heard it too. What the fucking do I do? We got no sprays, or anything to kill it. So what am I supposed to do?
>>
>>2450493
that thing is literally unable to harm you in any way. what the fuck is there to be scared about
>>
>>2450497
I know that, I just hate how they are fucking huge compared to other insect or whatever, and they are so fucking weird.
>>
It did the sound again HOLY FUUUUUUUCK
>>
Someone please help me, I dont want it to touch me in my sleep
>>
>>2450515
>Someone please help me, I dont want it to touch me in my sleep
Get a hotel for a few weeks, and turn up the heat of your house to increase it's metabolism, it'll starve in time.
>>
Looks like I'll finally die
>>
File: Exam29072013Locusts_large.jpg (69KB, 600x325px) Image search: [Google]
Exam29072013Locusts_large.jpg
69KB, 600x325px
Well, you're done for, anon.
You're a goner.
That grasshoppers going to kill you.

>chirp chirp chirp
>>
File: caJt53q.gif (3MB, 374x228px) Image search: [Google]
caJt53q.gif
3MB, 374x228px
Also, grasshopper /locust general.
>>
File: DSC_0001.jpg (1MB, 3104x1746px) Image search: [Google]
DSC_0001.jpg
1MB, 3104x1746px
So I made a makeshift trap
>>
File: tenor.gif (27KB, 220x175px) Image search: [Google]
tenor.gif
27KB, 220x175px
>>2450493
You should definitely throw some leafs behind the shelf so i have enough energy to feast on your.... i mean they dont like the smell of it and it will repel them my hominid friend.

>chirp chirp chirp
>>
File: katydid.webm (1MB, 720x404px) Image search: [Google]
katydid.webm
1MB, 720x404px
>>
>>2450532
Nah, im good
>>2450533
Not watching that
>>
>>2450497
But it looks disgusting, man. I don't know wtf the nature was thinking when it created abominations that consists solely out of legs and mandibles
>>
>>2450529

nice bait
>>
>>2450526
>that mouth
They're basically fucking tiny rabbits, aren't they?
>>
>>2450529
>falling for this bait
>>
How retarded can you be? Grasshoppers are cute as fuck.
>>
>>2450533
I used to catch a lot of animals with my hands and then observe them for a little while before freeing them when i was young. Grasshoppers were one my favorites but this one looks vicious af, don't know if i would have tried.
Still, really beautiful fella.
>>
File: angry pepe.jpg (9KB, 399x388px) Image search: [Google]
angry pepe.jpg
9KB, 399x388px
Not OP but I share your sentiment. Insectoid/arachnid genocide when?
I don't give a shit what effects on the biosphere the complete absence of insects and arachnids will cause. I'd rather live in a world with no honey than be at risk of being stung/bitten by one of those eldritch abomination spawn
>>
>>2450750
You'd have to worry about many more things than a lack of honey if all the insects in the world suddenly vanished.
>>
>>2450750
Yeah man, those grasshopper stings hurt like a bitch.
>>
>>2450750
>I don't give a shit what effects on the biosphere
anon, you would die without arthropods
unless you are actually suicidal, you should give a shit about it
>>
>>2450750
>he thinks there will just be no honey

hahaha I hope you weren't big on fruit and veggies
>>
>>2451197
Yep i am
>>
>>2450497
That's not true. Grasshoppers have give a nasty bite if mishandled.
>>
Play this on full volume while you hunt for it, that oughta help
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=8ZmAKMtd58w
>>
rip OP
>>
File: 1492174682517.jpg (42KB, 640x837px) Image search: [Google]
1492174682517.jpg
42KB, 640x837px
>>2450523
>>2450526
>>2450532

top fucking kek
>>
>>2450529

is there a string on the stick or are you a moron
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.