[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is the breed for a loner who lives with a family? ... .

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: 1488154798270.jpg (625KB, 1920x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1488154798270.jpg
625KB, 1920x1280px
What is the breed for a loner who lives with a family?
Ive been pretty lonely for a while as im doing terrible in my studies and my parents are treating me like shit so i thought of getting gunie pig but after doing a lil research i got to know that they are delicate af and they sqeek at night.

I want a dog which doesnt bark much, low maintanice and can be trained for shittimg and peeing outside also doesnt fur much. Im thinking of a Chihuahua but i heard they are loud af.
>>
A single male betta fish in a ten gallon
>>
>>2449170
Shitsu
>>
>>2449170
>low maintanice
no dog is low maintenance

>can be trained for shittimg and peeing outside
every dog can, that's the first thing they learn

>>2449171
this, but research first (not the shitty care guides)
>>
>>2449170
A dog or other animal is not going to help you. Get out and meet people. I'm assuming studies means you're going to a university, so go do clubs or activity shit there.
>>
>>2449170
Don't get anything. Go volunteer at your local animal shelter. You'll get your dog fix. You'll learn about different dogs and which one will match your lifestyle best. You'll met new people. And your parents will respect you more for not being such a lazy fat fuck.
>>
File: 33.jpg (65KB, 600x499px) Image search: [Google]
33.jpg
65KB, 600x499px
>>2449170
>Giant ugly man feet
>Legs spread like a slut
>Not eating the crust
>Not finishing your first slice before getting another
>>
>>2449170
What kind of dog breed is that?
>>
>>2449553
>caring about feet
>implying you wouldn't bury your cock in this angel faced fat breasted amazon bodied goddess

What are you gay? I'd rip off those grannie pannies and plow that fat twat into oblivion
>>
>>2449170
tarantula
>>
>>2449170
>>Not eating the crust
>>Not finishing your first slice before getting another
Why do white people do this? I've literally only seen this in white households, all my other friends eat the entire slice before moving onto the next
>>
>>2449600
I would after she put some socks on and ate that pizza crust.

>>2449602
This
>>
>>2449602
This
>>
>>2449600
>face looks like it was melted
>not hint of muscle anywhere on those thighs only fat
how can you live with such a shit taste?
>>
>>2449600
Hire a fucking whore if you're literally that thirsty.
>>
>>2449600
Bitch needs to get her musky piss flaps away from my food.
>>
>>2449170
I really wish this meme would stop. Dogs don't suddenly make you less depressed, getting a dog won't magically make you more active, getting a dog won't make you more social. It's not a miracle cure or a quick fix. Getting a dog simply just means more work, more chores, more responsibility. I've seen way too many animals brought to shelters because they didn't fix their owner's mental illnesses. You're the only person that can fix your life.
>>
File: 1500467311678.jpg (27KB, 326x451px) Image search: [Google]
1500467311678.jpg
27KB, 326x451px
>>2449553
Actually,

>racoon eyes
>career fatty
>eats pizza
>eats take out delivery/pizza
>terrible underwear
>too old
>dyed hair
>stubble trouble
>leaves crap strung all over
>shitty tchotchke decor
>unused shelves
>electrical outlet IN the shelf
>horrifically abused solid wood floor
>solid wood, stained, antique table that some absolute faggot painted
>pivot wall mounted lamp (really?)

I bet she smells like cigarettes, underarm deodorant, and Febreze.
>>
>>2450136
This...

If you have a lot of free time, or even if you have no free time, you should look into yourself and find out why you're depressed and then work towards a solution. It's probably not as simple as you first think either.
>>
>>2449170
chichuaua of my mother's friend is not loud, he does not bark a lot
>>
Boxer bog
>>
>>2450060
Not that anon, but chub thighs are my thing. As well as cute pooches (lower tummy fat) idk why. All of my gfs have been skinny as a twig, possible explanation I guess?

OP why not try a bird? They don't make noise at night and are nice to listen to during the day, can be very sociable, and can be house trained.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.