[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is he the American 201X version of Steve Irwin? >Good Personality

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: coyote-peterson-3.jpg (17KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
coyote-peterson-3.jpg
17KB, 300x300px
Is he the American 201X version of Steve Irwin?

>Good Personality
>Makes amazing nature series
>Wrangles exotic reptiles for entertainment

I mean, Coyote is just really good, right? Extremely entertaining, even if it's a bit geared towards a younger audience.

Who else here /coyote pack/ here? Do you think he deserves his down Animal Planet/Discovery show, or his is multi-series web programming better? I legit love beyond the tide.
>>
Steve Irwin is beyond compare
>>
>>2448013
>comparing coyote to steve irwin
I'm convinced this is a meme to rile out autists and make it so that mentioning him will always be a guaranteed shitstorm.
Having said that, I like his work, he knows his shit, is a good entertainer and tries to promote respect towards the natural world. Thing is everything he does steve did it bigger and better. I think he's more like a youtube version of jeff corwin
>>
>tfw no one will ever compare to Steve
Each generation less people even care about nature.
>>
>>2448079
>>2448023
>>2448064
This. Coyote is a great guy and I like his videos, but no one will ever come close to Steve.
Regardless of that, I'd say Coyote is better suited towards his Web series than a full TV show. Discovery Channel hasn't been doing too well the past few years, and it wouldn't really fit with him.
>>
>>2448079
its hard to care about natute when it justs keeps dying all the time
>>
>>2448079
People didn't care more about nature when Irwin was around. They cared about Australia.
>>
>>2448064
>I think he's more like a youtube version of jeff corwin
most accurate assessment to date
>>
>>2448106
>No one will ever come close to Steve
I see you, and raise you David Attenborough
>>
>>2450250
While I agree that both have done wonders for conservation and awareness, their styles are completely different, and because of this hard to compare.
I would say Jack Hanna comes very close to Steve, and they share some similarities as well.
>>
I'd say Jeff Corwin wasn't terrible but all I remember from that was a clip where he was running away in the background while a chameleon was walking in the foreground so the perspective looked like he was getting chased by a giant chameleon.

I can't think of who else does this besides what was already mentioned besides Wild Boyz(wasn't the worst but there was plenty I didn't like and was more geared to be Jackass with animals) and that dude who was sneaking around as a dead emu and supposedly caught a wild fox out a lot or something. There is Steve's daughter and while I know she cares just as much, she just didn't click as well as Steve.

I wouldn't mind if Coyote got a TV show. Steve's early stuff felt a bit childish as well. Coyote could probably do more and better than what he is doing now and do better than whatever else is on AP right now.
>>
>>2450621
>that dude who was sneaking around as a dead emu and supposedly caught a wild fox out a lot or something
Didn't he also execute an Australian wild dog in a video by choking it out? Or am I thinking of another jackass?
>>
>>2448013
I like the hat
>>
File: 41757_insect_wasp.jpg (136KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
41757_insect_wasp.jpg
136KB, 1920x1080px
>>2448079
>Each generation less people even care about nature.

Source? (Your feelings are not a good source)

So many people going into natural sciences at University. Plenty of students heavily invested into ecological research and wildlife conservation.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.