[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How long to leave on cone of shame? My little guy was neutered

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: 4789302979_ae03ae4e2e_b.jpg (175KB, 1024x734px) Image search: [Google]
4789302979_ae03ae4e2e_b.jpg
175KB, 1024x734px
How long to leave on cone of shame? My little guy was neutered at the shelter last Friday. He has been active since eating healthy poops etc. Glue stitches that seem to have scabbed over
>>
File: 20170804_102421.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
20170804_102421.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
Pic related is a crummy shot of my dog's underside
>>
as long as he's not biting at it
>>
>>2447822
This. You'll probably want to keep it on at night, though, in case you're not yet conditioned to come out of a dead sleep at the sound of licking, chewing, or vomiting like many dog owners are.

My dog enjoys the taste of bitter apple spray. I found a carefully-drawn ring of solid men's deodorant around the incision (not close to it or touching it) was good to keep my dog from licking when nothing else would work (his snout is too long for a cone to be effective).
>>
>getting a neutered dog
ISHYGDDT
>>
>>2447825
>feed your dog your deodorant

/an/ - Animals & Nature
>>
File: cone pls go.jpg (116KB, 976x641px) Image search: [Google]
cone pls go.jpg
116KB, 976x641px
post cones

Brutus wasn't too happy with her cone when she got neutered
>>
>>2447816
Eating healthy poops? How do you know they're healthy?
>>
>>2447864
Beware the ides of March
>>
>>2447855
>reading comprehension

So glad summer is almost over
>>
I never had to do this with my cats. Is it a dog only thing?
>>
>>2447882
My Bear's poops are probably healthier than yours I can all but guarantee it.. nice size, color and texture fibrous etc.

>>2447864
Aww she looks like a good girl. Reminds me of the black lab I had. Chocolate labs are gucci tier
>>
>>2447864
She probably wasn't happy with his hormonal state being in shambles either
>>
>>2447864
>female
>brutus
>neutered

wat
>>
>>2447905
Brutus is a good pitbull though
>>
>neutering your dog

You are a terrible owner and should not be allowed near animals
>>
>>2448003
SOP at the shelter mate.. of are you too good for a shelter dog? let me guess you paid top dollar for an obscure breed that is all but guaranteed to have a litany of health issues due to years of inbreeding.. But it's okay because you are rich and you will still get 6 years out of the animal
>>
>>2448004
Why does everyone on 4chan think they're an expert psychologist
If you cut off your dogs balls you're a bad owner
>>
>>2448006
>Why does everyone on 4chan think they're an expert psychologist
>If you cut off your dogs balls you're a bad owner
this
>>
>>2448006
Again I need to reiterate for people who can't read I didn't have the dog neutered, I got him from the shelter where they did it. I don't know if it is an actual state law but it is pretty common for the county funded shelters to neuter and spay animals before they release them to the public you fucking spaz
>>
>>2447882
They're from the Andy Sixx Dogfood Company.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.