[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I found what I'm pretty sure to be a brown recluse walking

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

I found what I'm pretty sure to be a brown recluse walking up my wall. I can't find it now though, which likely means it's planning to kill me in my sleep.

Tell me everything I can do in order to ensure it never appears again.
>>
look up if you even live in their range
>>
>>2447628
get yer jandals out and smack the cunt
>>
>>2447628
It probably wasn't even one, you pussy.
>>
>>2447628
Try and stick your penis out while you sleep so that you can get the succ
>>
>>2447628
I have brown recluses. There's not much you can do to remove them permanently except for full fumigation at the legal maximum intensity.

But don't let that get you down. They are called recluses for a reason. They only bite if they feel trapped, and most bites don't cause necrosis. However, this doesn't mean you should let your guard down completely. Here's what you should do:

>with gloves and long sleeves, do a "deep cleaning" in your house, remove all clutter in and around the house and check in every nook and cranny (don't forget behind pictures) for them, killing any you see
>place many glue boards around your home
>shake out your clothes, shoes, and blankets before use
>line crevices that can't be caulked with pesticide powder; even behind baseboards and light switches if you want
>caulk cracks and holes leading from the outside to the inside
>keep your house extremely tidy and interior design minimalistic

You can also try to eliminate possible food sources. Their favorite is silverfish, but I think mine mostly eat ants because I don't think I have silverfish.

Good luck. I've had them for years--3 people, 2 cats, and a dog--without issue. They're not so bad.
>>
>>2447628
>hey guys i found this in my house!
>forgets to remove the orkin watermark
ahahahahahaha faggot
>>
File: 20170804_181749.jpg (326KB, 839x579px) Image search: [Google]
20170804_181749.jpg
326KB, 839x579px
>>2447628
What kind of inciwinci is this plx
>>
>>2447814
Something in Araneus probably.
>>
Burn your house down, or get any kind of spider killer that the pest store or regular store has to offer put some boots, long pants long shirt and gloves and find it and kill it
>>
Just nope stay with a freind or Family
>>
>>2447628
print out a simple truce message in Word and put it on the ground next to the bed. Has to be simple language, but spiders are not barbarians -- if you ask nicely they'll be cool
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.