[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I recently got a shiba inu and the little shit bites me all the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 0

I recently got a shiba inu and the little shit bites me all the time (i love her). Now I'm thinking of getting a snake and want to know if a bite from one would hurt more than a bite from my 16 week old shiba puppy. I would probably get a corn snake or a king snake.
>>
My reccomendation OP? I assume you're a first time snake owner, those two snakes are hard as shit to raise and can be really mean, which isn't good if you have a playful dog. If a dog pushes it's limits with another dog at worst they get a bad nip and a skin-deep wound (Unless your dog is REALLY bad or vice versa) but with a snake not only is the venom that doesn't affect humans potentially EXREMELY lethal in Dogs, they also get a fang-deep wound that, because of Dog's (especially Shibes') size is lethal on it's own and grossly prone to getting an infection, and a serious one at that. I would reccomend a ball python for you, as not only are they known as THE quintessential starter snake, they're also so docile and timid it's adorable, that's why they have the name "Ball" Pythons, as they have a tendency to curl up and hide because of how easily they're sp00ked and scared. I don't know much about you though OP, so I can't give a very in-depth reccomendation, but those're just my thoughts concerning what I DO know about you.
>>
>>2445663
Get a ball python
Corn and King snakes are hard to take care of they don't like being handed and they can be very mean and aggressive
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 0

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.