[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Am I overreacting if I get upset by my friend's cat dying?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: 1500935795732.jpg (64KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
1500935795732.jpg
64KB, 800x450px
Am I overreacting if I get upset by my friend's cat dying? Am I overreacting by getting angry that he doesn't care about what happened? His neighbour killed the cat because of a dispute with my friend.
>>
>>2444991
So the neighbor intentionally killed the cat and your friend doesn't care at all?
That's fucked up, even beyond the whole living animal angle. The neighbor doesn't have the right to destroy your friend's property over a dispute.
>>
>>2444991
Yes. Yes you are. Mind your own business.
>>
>>2444992
Actually, let me qualify that because I just realize what probably happened. If the dispute was not over the cat going on the neighbor's property, then the neighbor shouldn't have killed the cat. If your friend willingly let his cat roam outside wherever, then that's different.
>>
>>2444994
The neighbour lives upstairs. My friend has a permit from the landlord to keep a cat. Neighbour had problems with the kitty popping in their shared yard.
>>
>>2444995
*pooping
>>
>>2444995
The neighbor shouldn't have to deal with cat shit in his shared yard. You let your shitbeast roam outside unsupervised and shit up a yard that isn't entirely yours, you have to take the consequences.
>>
>>2445015
Except the landlord has no problems with it and had told the neighbour to back off.
Also, the neighbour never uses the yard. It's behind the house, where my friend has his front door. Neighbour has access on the other side, and never goes around to be in the yard. He also doesn't do his half of the yard work.
If there was any poop it didn't smell. I guess that also counts.
There's no obvious reason why the neighbour is pissed.
>>
Killing the cat is an overreaction.
>>
>>2444991
Killing the cat is destruction of property. The neighbor should be fined an appropriate amount. The principle is of the utmost importance, regardless of anyone's feeling toward the cat. What a pathetic moron you're friends with, op. But, faggots attract faggots.
>>
>>2444991
>His neighbour killed the cat because of a dispute with my friend.
who the fuck does this
>>
>>2445022
he doesn't go in the yard and do his half of the yard work because he doesn't want to interact with disgusting, parasitic cats and their waste
>>
>>2445022
The landlord should not allow a cat in shared spaces if everyone isn't on-board with it, no matter if the neighbor uses that space or not.
>>
>>2444991
You have every right to be upset. Your friend seems like a dick and the neighbor is a freak and i hope he gets charged
>>
>>2445120
He has lived there for years and have never used the yard
>>
>>2445226
My friend needs to press charges for it to happen, and he doesn't care.
>>
>outdoor cat

The cat deserved this.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.