[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>pupper abandoned at my work parking ramp >what breed do

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_4331.jpg (2MB, 3000x2250px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4331.jpg
2MB, 3000x2250px
>pupper abandoned at my work parking ramp
>what breed do you think it is
>should I adopt him

halp pls
>>
File: IMG_4332.jpg (1MB, 1921x1921px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4332.jpg
1MB, 1921x1921px
>>
Mix of something. Not sure. Cute pupper though. Also the lady is pretty qt too.
>>
That's a pit mix
>>
Definitely pit or bulldog mix.
Very cute puppy op!
Adopt him if you can care for him properly.
>>
That's a pitbull. If you take it home, it will eventually turn on you and eat your face/infant child.
>>
>>2444837
>That's a pitbull.
kek it's face doesn't even look moderately pitbull, more like a boxer mutt if anything.

It looks healthy and conditioned too, you should see if it's chipped and post fliers, I'm sure someone just lost em and you're literally stealing someone's dog
>>
>>2444871
He was left in a crate in a parking lot next to the humane society. I'm pretty confident he was abandoned.
>>
He's really cute. If you have the means, adopt him, get him checked by the vet if you can.
>>
File: IMG_4334.jpg (244KB, 750x979px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4334.jpg
244KB, 750x979px
so adorbs
>>
>>2444883
Sounds good anon. We're gettin him checked out today.
>>
>>2444874
>park outside humane society to walk in and give a donation
>walk in, donate inordinate amount of money because I love the humane society because theyre soooo humane
>walk back out
>fuck, my tire's gone flat because the humane society didn't sweep their lot ever, good thing I donated, maybe they'll have enough to sweep the lot once in a while now
>have to take my dog's crate off the back of my truck to get to the spare tire and tool kit
>switch tires
>get a call from my pregnant wife, she is going into labor
>speed off, leaving my dog in his crate inadvertently
>see my daughter getting born
>realize in the heat of the moment I had left my dog
>wife doesn't want me to leave
>call my friend Ted, he says he'll pick him up
>20 mins later I get a call back and my dog Bruno is gone
>someone has stolen him
>Absolutely gutted, but don't have time to go search for him yet as I just had a child

Fucking asshole.
>>
>>2444887
>having a wife and daughter

Stupid normie doesn't need or deserve a dog, I'm glad it got stolen.
>>
>>2444887
>autism speaks
>>
>>2444902
>>2444897
>hurrdurr your a normie autism
Jesus, you guys are so deep in denial about the fact that you've just kidnapped someone's dog
>>
>>2444887
>keeping your dog in your truck bed
>implying you'd need to remove anything from the bed to get to the donut and jack in like any truck
>>
>>2444910
It's not kidnapping if the dog wants it you fuck.
>>
>>2444922
Just wanted to share this. Moved down to NC, got a GSD and have been partaking in dog training classes for canine good citizen and IPO. The one spanish dude there constantly has his crated bitch in the back of the truck. Doesn't matter if it is raining or 95+ every time he pulls up she's like that. Says he drives an hour to get to the training facility. Feelsbadman.
>>
>>2444887
What a story, Mark!
>>
>>2444887
I can't imagine leaving your dog because your wife is in labor. My wife was in the hospital and in labor for like 20 hours, but I still drove back to let the dog out every 8 hours during the first major snowstorm of the year too.
>>
>>2444884
Definitely a bully breed
>>
>>2444799
one parent was a brindle coated boxer one was a pit. i'd keep it.
>>
It def has boxer in it, OP. I usually don't 'believe' in boxer mixes since that's the go-to when lying about a pitbull mix but that's a heavy boxer mix. I'm hesitant to say pitbull in it. It's thick forelegs and face also remind me of bulldogs such as an american bulldog unless one parent was already a pitxbulldog but at that point it'd be more lean if it were boxer x pitbull/bulldog mix.
>>
>>2444887
Go make another dog with your wife then, Chad.
Maybe this time you wont somehow forget they're there, seriously you must have not cared about the dog at all if you were able to forget you had it out of the bed.
>>2444922
This.
>>
>>2444910
The dog is probably having a great time with its new owner who doesn't leave it in truck bed.
>>
>>2448918
>>2448910
The only time my dogs are in my truck bed is when we're camping out of it.

I've never understood people who actually keep their dogs in truck beds.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.