[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do fiction writers who don't ride horses IMPULSIVELY

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_3196.jpg (84KB, 600x499px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3196.jpg
84KB, 600x499px
Why do fiction writers who don't ride horses IMPULSIVELY HAVE TO write about horse riding?
>fycking enough of "She hopped onto his back like she was born to ride." and lazy bs like this
>>
>>2444630
I love that I grew up on farms n live in the city now. Bitch drip when they see you can ride a horse. Best part is, when you take em, they're freaking out too much to realize how easy it is
>>
I hardly know anything at all about horses, but whenever I try to watch Attack on Titan, I get painfully distracted wondering why the horses don't drop dead from exhaustion.
>>
>>2444636
Everyone I talk to somebody within the city it becomes increasingly clear how out of touch those people are with the rest of the world.
>>
>>2444630

I was born severely bow legged (where the bones in the legs are curved), so everyone told me I was born to ride. Turns out I was just born to not walk well.
>>
I learned how to ride a horse by accident when I was ten and people thought it'd be a good idea to let me try one of the trails without telling me anything beforehand.

It was terrifying but hey, I didn't get hurt.
>>
>>2444636
I honestly for the life of me don't see how horseriding is impressive if it's not a regular part of your life. It's like being really good at climbing an indoor gym, or any other meme skill you never use in your life.
>"I have this way with horses..."
Taylor stfu you're an insurance saleswoman.
>>
>>2444641
No, it's rural people who are out of touch with the rest of the world, Anon.
>>
>>2444679
Being out of touch with nature is the problem. Though, I see no need at all to ride any type of animal.
>>
>>2444630
maybe she was born to ride. you dont know her
>>
>>2444793
Well shit
>>
don't read smartphone/metro/light novels
life is too short for that garbo man
>>
>>2444653
You lack emapthy and insight friend
Women love horses. By extension, they are attracted to anyone who has control over horses.
>>
>>2444679
Are you actually stupid enough to believe this
>>
>>2445346
>Women love horses. By extension, they are attracted to anyone who has control over horses
Women are just attracted to power and masculinity.
>>
>>2445346
Most women don't actually love horses. They love controlling horses. There's a reason most horses have a preference for men over women. Don't hire a woman to train a horse unless you like that it bucks. Their pelvis aren't designed to tilt with the motion of the horse's jump and kick. That's why you seldom see women in the rodeo riding events.
>>
>>2445687
>women
actually women love to ride horses because it's really easy to orgasm repeatedly
>>
>>2444630
Maybe stop reading books directed at 12 year old girls friend
>>
>>2445691
Bullshit. There is no pleasure, just bitterness because the horse doesn't want to obey me
>>
>>2444793
five legs?
>>
Why are horse people so weird about horses? Who cares, OP?
>>
What sort of horse will let you draw all over it like that?
>>
>>2444630
Why do horse riders insist on pretending it's an esoteric and magical act that requires arcane knowledge and secret rituals?

It's not difficult, people used to do it all the time. You're not some elite initiate in some secret club just because you know how to sit on a moving horse.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.