[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Saw a raccoon laying in the parking lot when I got home tonight,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: raccoon.jpg (18KB, 411x309px) Image search: [Google]
raccoon.jpg
18KB, 411x309px
Saw a raccoon laying in the parking lot when I got home tonight, wasn't sure if it was rabid or just sick. It was pretty small, like adult cat sized and just laying out in the open behind (not under) a car. I went up to it to see if it was dead and talked at it but it was unresponsive for a while.

When I finally did get a reaction it kept opening and closing it's mouth. Couldn't exactly tell what it was doing since it was dark and I was a good distance away but there was a lot of mouth movement but I couldn't hear anything. It got on it's hind legs and continued to lift it's head higher while opening & closing it's mouth until it's head tipped back and it fell over. At this point I just left.

Why would a raccoon do this? Was it rabid?
>>
poor raccoon friend
>>
>>2444595
>Was it rabid?
yeah, probably.
>>
Could be distemper which has similar symptoms to rabies in raccoons.
>>
>>2444595
It was trying to tell you the secrets of the universe. You shouldn't have left.
>>
File: IMG_6735.gif (464KB, 500x250px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6735.gif
464KB, 500x250px
>be an American
>come across possibly rabid or distemperous raccoon in a parking lot
>not carrying the tools to dispatch and dispose of a dangerously infectious animal
>doesn't call animal control
>doesn't tell an adult
>attention whores about it on a anime board
>just leaves it there for someone else to run into it and possibly get bit after it crawls under their car
>>
>>2445303
>Be american
>Be anti-life
>Make asinine assumptions about anything living that doesn't make you money personally
I'm so glad you're going extinct. Worst animal ever.
>>
>>2445341
You still fucked up.
>>
>>2445303
Not OP but I once called about a spazzing, drooling, obviously sick and aggressive raccoon in my shed. A police officer shows up an hour and a half later, looks at it, tells me they don't handle this stuff(I called animal control, not the police), told me to just leave it alone because 'its gunna die or leave', acted like this was my fault somehow and in general was a dickbag, and left.

What's the fucking point of animal control if they don't do anything?
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.