[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS THING IT TOOK LIKE HALF A BOTTLE

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_0299.jpg (103KB, 750x913px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0299.jpg
103KB, 750x913px
WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS THING

IT TOOK LIKE HALF A BOTTLE OF WINDEX TO KILL IT
>>
>>2444435
Looks like an alpaca.
>>
https://discord.gg/Ht788T
>>
>>2444435
>IT TOOK LIKE HALF A BOTTLE OF WINDEX TO KILL IT
THIS IS A MEANINGLESS METRIC BOTH BECAUSE WE DON'T KNOW THE VOLUME OF YOUR WINDEX BOTTLE, AND BECAUSE WINDEX IS NOT AN INSECTICIDE. IN FACT WATER KILLS INSECTS JUST AS WELL AS WINDEX DOES, WHICH ISN'T VERY WELL AT ALL. YOU COULD JUST AS WELL DROWN BUGS IN SPRING WATER OR MAYONAISE. MAYONAISE WOULD PROBABLY WORK BETTER THAN WINDEX THOUGH BECAUSE IT'S MORE VISCOUS AND STICKY.
>>
>>2444435
It's a June bug you knob
>>
>>2444445

Windex literally kills a human if you swallow it

How are you gonna say it's on the same tier as spring waterfor leahtality towards bugs
>>
>>2444449
>Windex literally kills a human if you swallow it
so does water.

It's all about the quantity.
>>
>>2444454

How much does that bug weigh? 1 gram?

It takes 14 ounces to kill an average sized adult male

I pumped at least 6 ounces into that bug

Becuase of its size, shouldn't the bug have died after one or two sprays?
>>
>>2444457
>I pumped at least 6 ounces into that bug
no you didn't. almost all of that ran off the surface of the bug.

you drowned him. water would've worked just as well. Mayonnaise would've worked better.
>>
>>2444459

Oh

I had no idea

What is the best thing to spray at bugs like that in the future?

Is there like a specialized spray that will kill it in one or two direct sprays?
>>
>>2444460
Sadly nobody in the whole world manufactures an insecticide designed to be sprayed on insects, killing them.

whoever invented such a thing would become very wealthy indeed. It's probably not possible though. We're stuck with windex and mayonnaise.
>>
>>2444461

Dude insecticides are only made for gardens/outdoors

This happened in my house

They don't sell insecticide in small spray bottles
>>
>>2444467
>Dude insecticides are only made for gardens/outdoors
>They don't sell insecticide in small spray bottles
>>
>>2444435
what a weird dog
>>
Who's trolling who here?
>>
>>2444449
NO it doesn't. The human body has ways to process amonia
>>
>>2444467
Buy a bottle of raid or something
>>
>>2444461
Designed to? Maybe not, but brake cleaner works a fucking treat on wasps. Bonus points: flammable.
>>
>>2444435

They are weevils of some sort. Been finding dozens of them in my new apartment. I just pick them up with tweezers and drop them on my stove to incinerate them.
>>
>>2444607
ammonia isn't the problem. If you drink enough the rubbing alcohol and antifreeze in it will kill you. You have to drink a shitload though.
>>
>>2444652
>>2444622
>>2444470
>>2444467
>>2444461
>>2444460
>>2444459
>>2444457
>>2444454
>>2444449
>>2444445
>>2444435

Are you guys all just giant pussies? Just get a paper towel and grab it or hit it with a shoe.
>>
>>2444666
You're almost as much of a pussy as those guys for using a paper towel or killing something as harmless as a fucking cockchafer in the first place. A normal person would just pick that up with their bare hands and let it out.
>>
File: caaaaaaarl junior.jpg (84KB, 500x657px) Image search: [Google]
caaaaaaarl junior.jpg
84KB, 500x657px
All people who are scared of june bugs should be shot dead. We got fucking terrorists and crazy drivers and crackheads in the world, there isn't room for goddamn irrational cowardly pussies
>>
>>2444720

It's not my fault

It's so fucking big that it spooked me when I saw it crawling around
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.