[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You're walking in the park with your gf when this guy heads

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 5

File: Little white bunny.jpg (43KB, 500x332px) Image search: [Google]
Little white bunny.jpg
43KB, 500x332px
You're walking in the park with your gf when this guy heads up to you and runs around her in a circle.

Wat do?
>>
File: 44556565.jpg (194KB, 866x577px) Image search: [Google]
44556565.jpg
194KB, 866x577px
>>2443373
My bun is always doing that shit to me.
>>
>>2443373

Throw the gf on the ground and start beating the ever loving shit out of her.

Adopt Bunny and make it new gf.
>>
>>2443373

>>2443373
Pick it up and get it neutered, then make it my pet.

How an alpha does it.
>>
>>2443373
It looks like a baby so I'd probably just let him go. Now, if it was a full-grown rabbit I would take him home and throw some coals on the grill.
>>
>>2443373
Get into a defensive stance.
This guy means business
>>
File: IMG_20170728_205518.jpg (3MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170728_205518.jpg
3MB, 4032x3024px
My bunny made a new friend. Sorry about the photo quality. It was dark and I didnt want to disturb then.
>>
>>2443763
Wouldn't a rabit be prey to a cat? Thanks for sharing
>>
>>2443900
Depends on the size of the rabbit. A full grown, moderately sized rabbit would probably be too much trouble for a normal house cat to deal with.

They couldn't kill it without getting super scraped up.
>>
>>2443900
I don't know how representative this is, but I take my cat on walks with a harness; and she tried to chase a rabbit a grand total of once, breaking off quickly when she realized the bunny was a lot faster than she was. Ever since then, she just ignores nearby rabbits. I'm not going to pretend to be an expert in animal psychology, but it's entirely possible the cat in question has had a similar experience and realizes rabbits aren't good things to try to catch, and the rabbit knows he can get away if it comes to that.
>>
File: lolfuckrabbits.jpg (26KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
lolfuckrabbits.jpg
26KB, 480x360px
>gf
you mean bf
>runs around him in a circle
my shepherd is probably chasing him

annnnnnnnnnnnnd Gladius won't need to be fed tonight.
>>
>>2445502

Watch out guys, we have a tough guy in here
>>
>>2445502
>bf
>my shepherd
Mind sharing videos of you two together?
>>
>>2445502
>>2445520
Why do white girls fuck dogs?
>>
>>2445538
>girls
Thought I was replying to a man desu
>>
>>2445502
>it's a dog fucker

And you're always get surprised and start crying about 'm-m-m-m-muh best friend' when people tell you to fuck of from literally every thread. Kill your bitch self unironically, pathetic insecure sack of dog shit.
>>
>>2445549
Not them. But, what is wrong with him/her letting his dog fuck him? lmao

Your reply reeks of anger and disgust, but you don't seem to be thinking about it logically at all. Having been around animals my entire life and even working at a boarding kennel/veterinary office, it's pretty apparent to me (and anyone else who can think critically/objectively) that pets aren't "fur babies" like you seem to think. They have minds of their own, sex drives and are completely capable of desiring sexual stimulation from whatever they can get it from.

>inb4 you get even more upset and let your emotions consume you further and just reply "OMFG how the fuck are you defending a DOG FUCKER?!"
It's called not being completely consumed by emotion and actually possessing the ability to think logically

kek
>>
>>2445555
I don't care if you like to fuck your stupid pet. I just fucking hate dog owners in general and believe that all of you should be gassed so that these animals can finally be liberated of being associated with you in any way.
>>
>>2445558
Oh, well now it all makes perfect sense.
You're just retarded.
>>
>>2445558
>I just fucking hate dog owners in general
Why?
>>
>>2445562
Because they're irresponsible, insecure, attention whoring elitistic cunts confusing their pets' absolute lack of intelligence for unswerving loyalty and exploiting them to do whatever retarded shit pops into their absolutely retarded thick skulled heads? >>2445502 is the perfect example.
>>
>>2445569
Right, because anybody that makes sweeping generalizations of an entire group of people is the epitome of intelligence.
>>
>>2445571
I wouldn't but sadly this applies to every dog cunt I've met in my life, exception being few girls with a spitz or a corgi.
>>
>>2445573
>muh anecdotal evidence proves my point
Keep digging
>>
>>2445569
>elitistic cunts confusing their pets' absolute lack of intelligence for unswerving loyalty
>absolute lack of intelligence
If you are referring to not being able to do math or write words on a sheet of paper, then yes. But otherwise they are conscious, empathetic, emotional and can intelligent enough to survive in the wild. I mean yeah, they can't do human things, but they are vastly superior to us in the aspects they would be exposed to in their natural habitat
>unswerving loyalty
They don't actually have unswerving loyalty. And, only morons actually believe this. If you buy a dog and mistreat them and don't try to build a relationship, it won't be loyal to you just because it's a dog.

Furthermore, a dog will not do something it doesn't get something out of.
He won't sit...rollover, whatever fucking thing you teach if he doesn't get something out of it that he likes. (attention, treat, seeing his companion is happy him performing well)
So it's not going to fuck you if it doesn't get some form of pleasure from it (i.e sexual stimulation, orgasm...). Just saying. Dogs are empathetic, so they actually feel good making a human they have a bond with feel good, so they might fuck you because it makes you feel good. But if that's the case, they are actually getting something from it, too, either way.

>>2445573
Sounds like you're talking about the average person who goes on blogs about the breed their dog is, thinks they are awesome, and is an asshole.
>>
>>2443373
ditch gf, take bunny.
>>
File: wd.jpg (45KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
wd.jpg
45KB, 960x540px
>>2443900
Cats are pussies compared to rabbits. I think they don't stand a chance if a full grown one gets mad.

Cats are about catching small prey animals and doing a bit of showfighting, rabbits routine fight to the death with no regard for anything but complete annihilation of the enemy. They will die just to kill.
>>
>>2443373
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7FPELc1wEvk
>>
>>2443900
My cat and rabbit were best friends. They'd play hide and seek together.
>>
>>2443373
snap its neck and squeeze its guts out of its butt
>>
>>2443397
that bunny is fucking metal
>>
>>2445555
Why are you even trying to debate this? He completely has the right to be angry at a dog fucker. Bestiality goes against the social norms of most cultures. As such, most people who abide by said cultures would express disgust and repugnace when someone fucks an animal. There is no use in trying to apply a pragmatic argument here because social norms and stigmas can't just be explained away.
>>
>>2447014
Sure he has his right to be angry. Just as I have my right to defend an individual who is subject to irrational anger.

>social norms and stigmas can't just be explained away.
Well, I'd say they can if someone is logically inclined
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.