[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do people think brachycephalic dogs are cute? Mesaticephalic

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: image.jpg (215KB, 1200x1078px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
215KB, 1200x1078px
Why do people think brachycephalic dogs are cute? Mesaticephalic and dolichocephalic are vastly superior in aesthetics, health, and temperament.

What drives people to enjoy the flat-face and be blind to the glaring problems that come with it?
>>
>STOP LIKING WHAT I DON'T LIKE
>>
>>2441584
What don't you get?
You can even see the GOOD BOY in his face
>>
File: 1500609137850.png (174KB, 727x582px) Image search: [Google]
1500609137850.png
174KB, 727x582px
>tfw I like shih tzus
>>
BYB dog is not that expensive and they could always put them down if the operation needed is 1k. It's weird how people will give them pity points for that shit too.
>>
>>2441584
Thanks for the image, i'll just add to my collection
>>
Most people are retarded and can't understand their dog's emotional or physical state and result to excessive anthropomorphism and HAVE to delude themselves into believing their pets are like their children to care for them. Therefore, a dog breed which is entirely helpless in every aspect is highly appealing to them.
>>
>>2441586
looks like its constantly in pain desu
>>
>>2442166
So pugs and similar breeds are basically "Munchenhausen Syndrome: The Pet"?
>>
>>2442195
People just hate pugs cause they remind the person how ugly that person is
>>
>>2442209
No, people hate pugs because pugs have the flat-face which makes the dog have difficulty breathing. Just living is suffering to these dogs, this breed and breeds like it need to die for the dog's sake.
>>
>>2442168
I can relate
>>
Just look at the skull of a pug. It should be a crime to continue to breed these poor deformed creatures. Even mengele couldn't produce such an obscenity.
>>
>>2441584
The worst part is that pugs had long noses and were perfectly normal looking 200 years ago. Breeding animals to have extreme features is cruel and fucked up.
>>
File: 1471422982299.jpg (30KB, 322x300px) Image search: [Google]
1471422982299.jpg
30KB, 322x300px
>>2442582
>"retro" pugs are now being bred that can actually fucking breath
>>
>>2442583
now that's cute
>>
>>2442209
people hate pugs because they feel that dog is a spit in the face to what a dog should be.
>>
>>2442583
Is a puggle as fucked up as a pug?

They seem to have an actual snout.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.