[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are big dog owners so incompetent? >Have trained dog

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: Uncle Ruckus.png (3MB, 1231x2187px) Image search: [Google]
Uncle Ruckus.png
3MB, 1231x2187px
Why are big dog owners so incompetent?

>Have trained dog
>doesn't require leash if were not by a road
>see another person with a big dog
>HUman visibly nervous, tight grip on leash
>h-he's not friendly with small dogs!!!
> chating leave it, leave it, leave it, like my dog is some sort of toy
>me and my trained dog leasurely walk past still minding our own business
>See another big dog up ahead, this one not on leash
>sprints to us and jumps on my dogs back repeatedly
>he lets it go the first 5 times
>6th time after we've made it about 100 feet from its owner my dog has to snap at it to get it to fuck off
>see a small dog ahead
>sniff sniff, cya later buddy

Why are big dog owners so clueless?
>>
>see dog with owner on road
>is big dog
>is good boy, sniff my dog, lets me pat it, carry on
>see little dog
>old woman doesn't care that it's yip yapping it's ass off and lunging at my dog because whatever, it's tiny and harmless lol
>drags it away without a care

why are small dog owners so clueless

my point is that this thread is gay and you shouldn't generalize. sage
>>
>>2439536

Small and big dog owner here.

Never had an issue with large dogs.
Always small dogs that are yappy, untrained, always nasty and ill-socialized mean pieces of shit.
>>
Uk dog owner, I'd say only 20% of people know how to train and treat a dog here.
Small dogs are treated like babies and big dogs are allowed to do whatever they like because "they're part of the family and it mean to say no"
>>
>>2439566
that's because terrible large dogs get euthanized.
>>
>>2439536
If that's your dog, he's goddamn adorable
>>
>>2439536
>muh anecdotal evidence means I can wrongly generalize an entire group of people
Why are OPs always fags?
>>
>Why are big dog owners so incompetent?
btw my friend's dog when outdoors is hunting hares :o
it is a mutt tho
>>
>>2439633

And so they should be if deemed unsalvageable to work with. Small dogs are always seen as "it can't do that much damage so who cares if it's a huge cunt".

I go to a dog park behind my house almost daily. There's three sections. Small, large, and what was originally for disabled dogs but became the section for people who didn't care of their dog was with big/small dogs. In my three years going there I've seen only one fight in the large dog section between a German Shepard and a boxer mutt, but almost daily there are fights in the small and mix section. One of them is a "repeat offender" who everyone always asks the owner to leave as soon as she shows up because her dog is a super cunt jack russell. Not all of them are assholes, but a majority of them are. It's gotten to the point the amount of complaints with the small dogs has made the city consider that they're be a 30-45lb weight limit (thus eliminating the small class of dogs). Which would suck as i could only bring my one dog as my. Other one is just shy of 30lbs, the other is 55lbs, but I always just keep him with the larger dogs since he knows how to properly play.
>>
>guy in my neighborhood owns a great dane
>horse sized dog, doesnt keep it on a leash
>dog stays at his side no matter what, nothing bad ever happens
>gets along great with other dogs
Gee OP I dunno
>>
>>2439536
>h-he's not friendly with small dogs!!!
because they're SUPPOSED to kill rats and other pests.
>>
>>2439536
I've trained my Golden Retriever to not need a leash. He prefers to run a little ahead. However, he's quick to run back to me if I call his name. It's usually the small dog owners that fail to train their dogs. They don't see them as being a threat in any way and refrain from real training. Hell, I can think of a time when I was getting mail and he waltzed out the front door. I closed the door without realign and soon after I was looking for him. After a few minutes I opened the door to see him patiently waiting for me.
>>
>guy on my street has yappy piece of shit dog
>i have a malamute
>yappy piece of shit dog is all over the fucking street at all hours
>i have told old mate to unfuck his shit time and time again
>yappy dog continues to harass us when we walk down the street, trying to bite the heels of my malamute
>have to try and keep this rat shit dog away from my dog (who will happily ignore it until it starts attacking him, and then understandably responds in kind once he is attacked)
>yappy dog owner screams at me for punting his shitty rodent even when my mal is actually bleeding (just a scratch but still)
>finally sick of his shit
>go out walking with cellphone recording
>yappy dog is out (AGAIN) and comes racing over to start shit
>don't do a fucking thing and watch as it gets picked up by my mal and has its spine snapped in about five seconds
>Boxer (my mal) brings it over to me proud as heck and drops it at my feet
>don't even tell him off
>later that day ratdog's owner (a twenty-something white collar worker named Sam, so it's not like he was white-trash or anything) is screeching at me
>complains to the council
>show council the video of my dog being attacked
>Sam cops a $650 fine to go along with his rotting corpse
Justice was served. Let that be a lesson to you OP. Small dogs a shit.
>>
File: confus.jpg (616KB, 3007x2004px) Image search: [Google]
confus.jpg
616KB, 3007x2004px
>>2442169
>>I have told old mate to unfuck his shit time and time again
>>
>>2439536
From my experiences big dogs are like gentle giants and small dogs are screeching, aggressive, retards who don't know when to shut the fuck up.
I once had a small dog, well, it was technically my mothers since I was only 7.
>One day we go to a park
>my little shit of a dog starts yapping at another dog for no reason
>dog tries to ignore
>can't take it anymore
>munch
Great story right? Anyway, goes to show that big dogs will try to ignore other dogs but little dogs will always try and pick a fight.
>>
My brother's terrier is yipper and there is no way she will get better because they don't socialize her well with other dogs but she is fine with the people she knows at least

I don't want my Lhasa to be a shithead like my brother's dog what are some things I can do to break yipping early? Bearing in mind that I haven't heard this dog bark a single time at the shelter at any person or other dog, he's a sweetie
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.