[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You get a one-use genetic chimerization kit, letting you create

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 89
Thread images: 14

File: 1471371202041.jpg (18KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1471371202041.jpg
18KB, 480x360px
You get a one-use genetic chimerization kit, letting you create a new organism that combines any features from already existing non-human lifeforms in any way you choose. For example, you could make a winged snake with the temperament of a dog that reproduces like a chantarelle. What do you make?
>>
>>2438044
Flying ticks with the venom of a blue-ring octopus, the poison of a yellow poison dart frog, the swarming behavior of bees, the aggressiveness of an australian magpie during breeding season, the survivability of tardigrades and asexual reproduction.
>>
>>2438047
They'd go extinct right after they made everything else extinct.
>>
>>2438047
Sorry, let me rephrase
> what do you make if you're not retarded?
>>
>non-human lifeforms
How far goes your definition of human ?
Homo sapiens sapiens ?
Homo sapiens ?
Homo ?
>>
>>2438044
Bats with the intelligence of ravens and the domestication level of cats.
Perfect low maintenance flying pet.
>>
>>2438044
Literal unicorns so i can start a fast food chain and feed unicorn to children as a secret ingredient
>>2438047
Calm down satan
>>2438141
No homo
>>
Giant guinea pigs of a more durable variety.
>>
>>2438172
Arent those just capybaras
>>
>>2438044
Moss cats. Green shaggy cats that dont eat or shit because photosynthesis. Moss everything
>>
Squid kid
>>
File: lel evil trump.png (152KB, 574x601px) Image search: [Google]
lel evil trump.png
152KB, 574x601px
wasp eagle
>>
>>2438044
Hug rats. Just giant rats.
>>
A hairless hermaphroditic monkey with the willy of a horse and the hornyness of my dog
>>
I'd like to make a house hippo
>>
>>2438044
I would cross a dog and a cat.
It would be almost as loyal as a dog but also not completely retarded.
>>
>>2438286
Rodents of unusual size?
>>
An octo squid

It would be an octopus but also a squid
>>
Lesser mermaid

The tail of a fish, the body of a gorilla or other ape
>>
Mosquitos

Large enough for me to ride

And when it dies, it explodes into a million tiny mosquitos

Which all explode into the gigantic mosquitos when killed.

They drink deet, and shit perfume
>>
A hippo with the temperament of a manatee

But also with the temperament of a wolverine.

50% chance at birth at which temperament they have, and they can act like the others to confuse predators.

Also, they have giant crab arms on their backs with full range of motions so they can grab even the smallest item with ease.

Also they have elephant AND walrus tusks
>>
A giant bird with the temperament of a dog, as wel as enough from a horse that I can ride it
>>
I'd give a cow the powers of photosynthesis, the ability to grow quickly and reproduce in huge numbers, and also resistance to disease such as BSE. Also the heavy fat marbling of wagyu, and since we're being purely hypothetical it may as well also have the back of a pig to give bacon and also a spare pair of giant turkey legs growing out of its back. They don't even need to be functional, they're just there to provide a greater variety of delicious meat.

So yeah I'd make delicious disease free and tender high quality meat exceptionally common, and all mankind could gorge on steaks and turkey and bacon all day long.
Would probably inadvertently be responsible for all mankind developing gout.
Basically create steaks that don't produce mass volumes of greenhouse gases
>>
File: 1445695675422.jpg (32KB, 600x602px) Image search: [Google]
1445695675422.jpg
32KB, 600x602px
>>2438465
Dolphins with extra fully fingered forearms so they can do jazz hands as they dance for me.
>>
>these people expecting them to breed with all this
That's not how chimeras work. If you breed a horse-gorilla-wasp it's just going to produce one or the other.
>>
I'd create the jackalope but better.
Body of a soft bun, smaller scale antlers of deer, and reproduction of a bird.
I basically want a soft bun with antlers that lays eggs.
>>
File: 1478248655296.jpg (402KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1478248655296.jpg
402KB, 1920x1080px
>>2438044
I'm sorry
>>
>>2438044
I give myself a duck style penis
>>
A blue whale combined with a great white shark

Now lets see what happens
>>
>>2438286
Capybara,nutria,mara or pouched rat?
>>2438044
Jaguar with the size of a dog and the disposition of a housecat.
>>
>>2438542
>Chazador + Deathclaw
I'm ready to fucking die now
>>
id make honeybees that dont commit sudoko for no reason. bjt like bogger honeybees than normal so other stuff like hornets and wasps dont fuck them up.
>>
>>2438570
You mean a weird dolphin?
>>
>>2438044
Monkey and fox, to create a nimble upright canid with dexterous hands, mind of a thief, rudimentary sense of humor and a propensity for offensive use of feces.
>>
File: Brontoscorpio_anglicus.jpg (589KB, 525x566px) Image search: [Google]
Brontoscorpio_anglicus.jpg
589KB, 525x566px
Emperor Scorpion with the intelligence of a Raven, the size of a bear, horse or a dog, and the more efficient breathing system of most animals allowing it to sustain its size.
>>
House bears.
Just bears but with the size and trainability of dogs.
Probably not quite as maul you strong either. Bears are just cute.
>>
a wasp with the temperament of any animal that would cause it to not fuck with humans
>>
>>2438044
Don't like monstergirls, eh?
>>
>>2438477
*so they can do jazz hands as they rape me
Ftfy
>>
>>2438047
If they reproduce asexually why would they have a marking season?
>>
>>2438328
but cats are 10 times more retarded
>>
A labrador with a tortoise.

It would be a regular lab in every way except it would have none of the health problems of a lab and have a potential lifespan of 100 years.
>>
>>2438044
Octopus arms, chameleon tongue, and duck penis
>>
>>2438044
a jumping spider sized like a ferret, with the temper and intelligence of a domesticable mammal, and a soft fur like a cat.

how cool would be a spider that behaves like your trusty doggo, that you can cuddle, attack on order with its massive chelicerae, and most of all: use its large amount silk to do whatever you want. considering the propreties of such a material, that would be fucking priceless.
>>
>>2440895
wrong pic
>>
Bonsai tree turtle with suction feet and pretty butterfly colorations, as well as golden retreiver loyalty but slow turtle demeanor, and a size only limited by time and foodsources, as well as genetic immortality
Also the trees produce various delicious fruits, mushrooms, nuts and such and the turtle makes soft bird noises

Would be a 10/10 comfy pet
>>
>>2438044
I would combine a weasel with a bear and watch the world burn.
>>
>>2438179
Not that Guy. But capybaras need to swim and stuff. So Care is a lot more complex/expensive
>>
Orca whales with the limbs of a chimp.
Octopuses with the longevity of a macaw.
Smallpox mosquitoes.
>>
Doggo with the intelligence and lifespan of ravens or similar birbs.

Tru bff
>>
>>2440523
wasps that like to be petted like cats
giant isopods but terrestrial
>>
>>2438044

Scorpion-Giraffe. When it spins it identifies as helicopter....a venomous helicopter !
>>
>>2438044
a dog with wings and a long nose that can scoop dog treats up like a pelican
>>
Griffins, man.
>>
>>2438047
FPBP
>>
>>2438044
I'd give a silverback gorilla wings, a scorpion tail, and rattlesnake venom. Also, his name would be Terry
>>
>>2438044
Make a housefly-hydra chimera
Think of the possibilities
>>
Catypus
>>
>>2443427
*Catypus with the lifespan of a human
>>
>>2438286
Giant rats without all the health issues and a longer lifespan than normal rats sound perfect.
>>
>>2438044
1 dingo
1 crocodile
1 pyromaniac
1 Australian man

Mix well and receive image.
>>
human and cheetah
>>
File: 1394503427259.jpg (37KB, 500x458px) Image search: [Google]
1394503427259.jpg
37KB, 500x458px
Doggo with lifespan of human.
Best friends for life.
>>
>>2438044
i'd combine an alligator with a crocodile
>>
A rideable bald eagle cause why not
>>
a hot girl with a penis thats incapable of speaking
>>
>>2443700
INTERIOR CROCODILE ALLIGATOR I DRIVE A CHEVROLET MOVIE THE ATE ER
>>
File: 1334682511537.jpg (105KB, 480x442px) Image search: [Google]
1334682511537.jpg
105KB, 480x442px
i want this
>>
>>2438044
Human plus cute animal =furry

I win
>>
big titty cat girl.
or bunny girl.

anything else might be cool but a wasted opportunity if you only had one shot.
>>
>>2438044
Red Panda with the intelligence and trainability of a dog.
>>
>>2444485
can the girl speak?
>>
>>2444485
>Not wanting your futa to talk dirty

Shit taste

Shiiiit
>>
Lion-Eagle-Dog/Horse
Trainable griffin

Whale-Lizard-Bat-Electric eel
Dragon

Horse-Dove/Eagle
Pegasus

Dragonfly-fireflies
Really pretty bug

Sword fish-Goblin Shark
Skewer fuck
>>
>>2438044
Kangaroo/Gorilla
Unstoppable fighting machine
>>
>>2438160
You are going to need to expand its diet and make it larger so it can survive winter. Bats usually migrate and cant handle the cold very well
>>
>>2438044
A very trainable dog breed with the gene-swapping capabilities of agribacterium...somehow. I'm gonna have it lick prehistoric dna samples and swap them over to modern analogues until we hit "good enough."
>>
File: scorpionmating.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
scorpionmating.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
>>2445003
I'll do you one better, and have big titted scorpion girls, or human girls with scorpion claws, tail, checlicerae and some chitin.
>>
Byson frame(freak one, 5-6k lbs) :
Silverback front limbs
Polar bear back limbs
Scorpion tail (resized to be at least as long as it;s body length)
Turtlelike armoured covering it like scales
Eagle like vision
Rhyno head and horns
Elephant tusks
High adaptivity
Bloodhound smell capability
Every limb/part resized in order for the creature to work at an optimal state and also look cool
It lays very resistant eggs. (around 20 every year)
>>
File: 600-grey-goblin[1].gif (1MB, 660x371px) Image search: [Google]
600-grey-goblin[1].gif
1MB, 660x371px
>>2446982
Also a mouth similar like gif.
>>
human and tiger. A beast with the intelligence of a human but with the strength and natural weapons that a tiger has
>>
>>2438044
grizzly bear but golden retriever personality and temperament
>>
Four assed monkey
>>
File: What have we done.jpg (117KB, 960x516px) Image search: [Google]
What have we done.jpg
117KB, 960x516px
>>2438044
So can I put all of the features into one lifeform?
>>
>>2447114
most of them would be incompatible
>>
>>2445276

At first I was going to chide you because sex would be you jerking of while she watches and waits, but apparently that's kinda hot. Fuck you for giving me this boner.

>>2438044
Titanboa with the temperament and intelligence of dogs. Or dogs with the life spans of turtles.
>>
>>2438044
A red tail boa with the mind of a dog, the lifespan of (insert any animal that lives for 60 or so years), and also make it an herbivore with say, euromastyx dna as I have no problem feeding mice/rats but it'd be even easier to feed it veggies and fruits. Oh and of course I'd make it able to reproduce without a mate via (again, insert any animal that performs parthenogenesis such as certain whip tail lizards) so it will live on as a species after my original dies. Oh and I'll make it endothermic.
>>
>hippo
>to confuse predators
>hippos
>having natural predators
No
>>
>>2438490
Valid point, that's why I added asexual reproduction to mine
>>2447405
Thread posts: 89
Thread images: 14

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.