[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Getting a wolfdog, 50% wolf/husky for the wife. What world of

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 65
Thread images: 6

File: XReAdqyPlj.jpg (49KB, 506x900px) Image search: [Google]
XReAdqyPlj.jpg
49KB, 506x900px
Getting a wolfdog, 50% wolf/husky for the wife.

What world of shit am i looking forward to?
>>
your wife is a stupid cunt for wanting this and you deserve whats coming to you for indulging her like a child
>>
Why are wolfdogs even bred on purpose?
>>
>>2435150
If that's it, you're getting gypped because that's not even close to half wolf
>>
File: Wolfo.jpg (112KB, 1417x1005px) Image search: [Google]
Wolfo.jpg
112KB, 1417x1005px
Heres the mother
>>
>>2435157
>little clear nails
>little white eyelashes
>white puppy

Cute husky mix OP.
>>
>>2435150
You ready for multiple mile walks multiple times a day?
>>
>>2435150
Wolfdogs are only for very experienced dog owners. Poor doggo, your dumb cunt of a wife has doomed him to being euthanized in a shelter, because she can't train him.

Enjoy getting mauled!
>>
File: 1469779186925.jpg (233KB, 3000x3000px) Image search: [Google]
1469779186925.jpg
233KB, 3000x3000px
>>2435150
>>2435150
>Getting a wolfdog, 50% wolf/husky for the wife.
Isn't that just like a dog but shittier and more expensive to mantain? What is even the purpose of that thing? they don't even look neat, they aren't a working bred, they smell bad and they can wreack havoc. Its like bringing a hobo to your house.
>>
Husky and husky mixes on their own are fucking horrible dogs. Why does everyone breed them with wolves?
>>
>>2435150
You can also get a pet tiger or a hyena, and it will love you and not kill you as long as it's fed, but why?
>>
>>2435270
>>2435273

>They're my le spirit animal XDDDD
>>
>>2435150
>Getting a wolfdog

No you aren't. You're either baiting or getting scammed.
>>
>>2435150
they have a bothersome "bite and run for it" instinct when startled, generally get the hell out of dodge when they think there's trouble. If you don't discipline it, something like an audible gunshot may malke it jump throught a window

will never harm you, but it can get annoying.

you are probably getting scammed tho'
>>
>>2435273
To maximize the meme factor
>>
Looks like a bear cub desu
>>
>>2435270
They also could not care if you're alive or dead. Wolves and recent mixes are much more likely to hide and save their own skin than protect their dumb ass owner. They also aren't smart like domestic dogs; they don't do training as well and are not nearly as obedient.
>>
Divorce the wife
>>
>spend 40,000 years breeding the wolf from a xenophobic, wild creature into a working animal that will obey your commands and defend you to the death
>your descendants decide that isn't "cool" enough and undo your progress to be special
>>
>>2435328
>Cause a mass extinction event
>Still try to claim you're worth the hide you're soaked in
Humans are a mistake which will soon be corrected.
>>
>>2435163
Mom MIGHT be 1/4 wolf but that's probably really pushing it
>>
>>2435150
Friend had a wolf/malamute. He got it for practically nothing since the previous owners were sick of its shit and wanted to get rid of it. They're not better than normal dogs in any way. Worst thing about them is, as >>2435282 said, they're horribly skittish and terrified of fucking everything. Friend's one would literally climb over the fence and be found a day later on the other side of town because it heard thunder or builders working next door. This was a regular occurrence.
>>
>>2435432
>saying this edgy bullshit as if you aren't a human yourself
>>
>>2435491
Not everyone cares.
>>
>>2435446
Most "my dog is part wolf" are just husky/malamute mixes with some GSD. Stop giving OP hope.

btw OP you're a faggot.
>>
It's funny i come on /an/ everyday and every now again you get the odd thread where some dumbass has bought like malinios or like a rottie or something stupid.

and then there's the wolf dog threads

i love /an/
>>
Op here, puttin my foot down an getting her a corgi instead. We arent hillbilly enough
>>
>>2435567
Fuck off comparing malinois to a rottie.
>>
You're going to be walking it for miles everyday and you're going to be looking for it a lot as people have pointed out they're terrified of everything.
>>
>>2435150
Buyer beware. Majority of doggos advertised as part wolf are not.
>>
>>2435171
this
>>
>>2435579
Make sure you find a proper breeder this time. Health checks on both the parents and puppies are a necessity unless you want it dying early of something painful and expensive. Also, big sign of bad breeder: you should not be allowed to take the dog home before 10 weeks minimum, 12 preferred so it gets the proper socialization from Mom and siblings. Otherwise you are likely to get a bitey mess that struggles to interact with other dogs without either getting aggressive or causing aggression in the other dog. Corgis need A LOT of exercise and mental stimulation so make sure you're ready for that.
>>
>>2435150
Why it looks like a polar bear OP?
>>
Well, if it actually is half wolf than you're in a world of hurt. Literally having a wild animal in the house.

The half husky isn't going to help. Huskies are great and everything but they are incredibly stubborn and difficult to train. Not ideal for first-time dog owners or people that aren't willing to spend a little time every day training and reinforcing behavior. Not that the wolf half cares.

The long and short of it is you are making the worst mistake of your life.
>>
Cool. Now get a lion and an elephant. Wtf is this jumanji?
>>
Can anyone speak as to the appeal (other than being an edgelord) or how rewarding it would be to actually own a part-wolf animal?
I have experience with dog breeds that are difficult to train. How difficult is a part-wolf animal in comparison to a stubborn dog, aside from brute strength and death potential?
>>
>>2435802
I'd rather own a full wolf over a hybrid, no contest. More predictable.
>>
>>2435802
Difficult as fuck. Dogs have literally been genetically altered to be easier to control and work with.

I tried digging for the video but I can't find it. Anyway it was a look at the difference between dogs and wolves. They locked some food in a cage with a little strap under it. If the wolf or dog pulls the strap, the food gets close enough for them to take. The 'wolf' was only half-wolf I believe. Anyway when the actual dog couldn't figure it out it pranced around the cage and kept looking at the nearby human to help him. The wolf never once looked at the person and kept prowling around until he figured out how to get the food on his own.

I guess where I'm going with this is that wolves are wild animals. Training doesn't stick very well with them simply because they don't really care about or look to humans for guidance while a dog will. It took thousands of years to get dogs to listen to us as well as they do. You throw some wolf in the mix and it all goes out the window.
>>
File: 1497215649770.jpg (51KB, 1488x1488px) Image search: [Google]
1497215649770.jpg
51KB, 1488x1488px
Just...get a Labrador/Golden Retriever, German Shepard or a Poodle, damn. Established breeds with amazing qualities, most of them are great for first time owners and owners in general. They're among the best dogs around.

If you don't know what you're getting into you shouldn't have a wolf mix. Only really experienced owners should think about taking them in.
>>
>>2435579
to add onto >>2435780 realize that corgis are not like most small dogs that were bred to be cute and adorable things by royalty with too much time, nor are they like terriers bred to wander around the farm and sniff out rats and mice. No Corgis were bred to WORK, they chase and herd livestock, so they have a ton of energy they need to release all the time.
>>
>>2435150
Fuck you, asshole.. Buy her a doodle dog. They are bred especially for people like you.
>>
>>2436316
Doodles are shit, fuck off.
>>
>>2435150
Psycho Mantis?
>>
>>2436558
So is OPs gf
>>
Robert is that you?
>>
Why is everybody being so mean to OP?

If it's OP's furry wife's dream to have sex with a wolf, then let her buy a sex slave.
>>
>>2437209
So we are going to start seeing a thread along the lines of the below in a year?

>guys my wife's wolf dog fucks her every day, and she doesn't want me anymore. The dog growls and tries to attack me every time I get close to her as well. What the fuck do I do?
>>
>>2437227
oh haha
>>
>>2435151
>>2435157
>>2435166
>>2435171
>>2435281
>>2435446
TWO WRONGS MAKE A RIGHT!
>>
>>2435150
OPStep 1 acquire a real wolf hybrid
Dog pictured is not wolf hybrid
>>
>>2437227
I wish.
>>
>>2436558
>Doodles.are.shit
>OP is asshole with attention whoring girlfriend
It all fits!
>>
>>2435150
Miles and miles of exercise daily to keep it sane and happy. A girl I know couldn't even keep up jogging anymore so she started bikejoring her 1 husky.
>>
i thought people who bred wolfdogs didnt use percentages, they say high-content, mid-content or low-content for the amount of wolf in the mix
am i wrong?
>>
>>2435150
So cute!!! But I'm sure thats going to be a big bundle of shit to take care of.
>>
>>2435150
Ahahah prepared to get fucked in the ass in every conceivable way
>>
>>2435432
We're worth as much as we are able to do i life.
We caused a mass extinction, we're worth a mass extinction.
Soon we will rival the stars.
Try and stop us faggot.
>>
>>2439703
You're not wrong. OP is an idiot on many levels and the only reason why he's not going to completely fuck himself over with this is because he's getting scammed and he's too stupid to notice.
>>
>>2435150
Fucking hell OP, you're literally better off getting a junkyard pit from a shelter before getting a wolfdog. The chances of it all going wrong are probably the same.

Just get a normal breed, even a mutt, but one from normal lineage. Rott mix, shepherd mixx, full bloods, whatever bro just not a real wolfdog that's retarded.
>>
youre a dumbass and a retard and your girlfriend is a stupid asshole and basic too
>>
>not one person in the thread can say anything about why they are bad or they are a terrible mistake
>every response is just "haha you're fucked" or "they're skittish"
Really makes me think
>>
>>2441140
>not one person in the thread can say anything about why they are bad or they are a terrible mistake

Did you even read the thread?
>>2435792
>Literally having a wild animal in the house.
>>2435617
>You're going to be walking it for miles everyday
>>2435483
>Friend's one would literally climb over the fence and be found a day later on the other side of town because it heard thunder or builders working next door.
>>2435297
>They also could not care if you're alive or dead. Wolves and recent mixes are much more likely to hide and save their own skin than protect their dumb ass owner. They also aren't smart like domestic dogs; they don't do training as well and are not nearly as obedient.
door. This was a regular occurrence.
>>2435282
>they have a bothersome "bite and run for it" instinct when startled, generally get the hell out of dodge when they think there's trouble. If you don't discipline it, something like an audible gunshot may malke it jump throught a window
>>2435270
>they smell bad and they can wreack havoc. Its like bringing a hobo to your house.
>>
>>2441158
Aside from walking miles everyday, none of that is uncommon in dogs. Every dog I've dealt with exhibits some or all of those traits. So what, specifically, is going to make owning one of these a terrible idea? Will they murder his children?
>>
>>2441140
i wish you could actually think
>>
>>2441430
>Will they murder his children?
probably. wolfdogs are much less docile than other kind of dogs, and even some breeds are dangerous to have kids around
Thread posts: 65
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.