[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

my aunt went away for two weeks and she asked me to look after

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: nicekitty.jpg (48KB, 450x600px) Image search: [Google]
nicekitty.jpg
48KB, 450x600px
my aunt went away for two weeks and she asked me to look after her 3 cats
i told her to find someone else because i fucking hate them but she begged me
she knows i refuse to touch them, and they smell so fucking gross i wear a hazmat suit to clean the shitboxes
anyway,
one tried to leave the house when i was coming in so i slammed the door, and it's head was there and it fucking died
what should i tell her? she's going to be devastated no matter what
it's in a box in the freezer now, i think i'm just going to bring it to a construction site and bury it, and tell her it got out
>>
I think telling her it got out would be smart or say it got into cleaning chemicals but i dunno what your aunts house is like. could always say it ran out and then got hit by a car in front of you
>>
>>2434366
How would those deaths be any less upsetting than the truth?
If you say it got out, she'll be looking for it.
>>
>>2434371
she might think it was foul play cause he hates cats. idk how close they are but it would suck to lose a family member over this. also she'll give up eventually
>>
>>2434362
>relative relies on you to take care of animals
>kill them
White men, everyone.
>>
>>2434362
I dont believe this shit for a second. If you hate the cats, killed one, and plan on lying to your aunt you wouldnt put a dead cat in your fucking freezer. You would have already gone out somewhere and thrown it in the woods. Ive done that with opossums and raccoons that I had to kill.

You especially wouldnt bury it if you hated it. So fuck you OP for lying.
>>
pics or didn't happen
>>
Obvious bait is obvious
>>
>>2434408
i'm paranoid that it's microchipped or something and i'll get found out

for the same reason i'm not posting fucking pictures of it on the internet

i hate cats but i love my aunt, i don't want to cause a rift especially over garbage like a fucking gross dead cat
>>
File: baited.webm (687KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
baited.webm
687KB, 720x720px
>>2434362
>>
>>2434606
this

OP is 12yo
>>
The only option is to eat the cat
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.