[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>back when beta_anon was 10 >have 11yo friend who is an

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

>back when beta_anon was 10
>have 11yo friend who is an only child and rich asf
>friend lives in 6 bedroom lakefront mansion
>lake is inhabited by many ducc and swan families
>cute.jpeg
>me and friend go down to lakefront after seeing mama duck and 6 babies
>lots of lose rock on ground at lakefront
>some rocks as bigger than golf ball
>perfectthrowingutensil.regret
>really trying to impress rich friend - jokingly say "Bet I can hit one"
>pick up mediumsize rock and throw in general direction of duck family (est. 25yards away on lake)
>mfw rock strikes mama duck on neck instantly shattering multiple vertebrae
>its head uncontrollably plunges into water
>duck cannot get head above water and violent flapping and muffled squawking ensue
>wtf have I done
>10yo me cannot emotionally handle the burden of the crime I had just committed
>duck since stopped moving and making noise
>mfw gust of wind blows the corpse away with chicks still following
>friend comforts me by saying that it's just looking for eels underwater to protect the chicks
>betame repented that night
>>
prepare for a shitstorm OP
>>
>>2433777
you're going to hell motherfucker
>>
>>2433777
Rich friends always seem to be the catalyst for bad shit happening as a kid.
>>
File: IMG_0638.png (6KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0638.png
6KB, 225x225px
>>2433777
it's ok OP, I empathize. for you see, I am also a bird murderer on 2 1/2 occasions.

the earliest murder I can remember was injuring a waterfowl bird with my friend from 80 yards away with my BB gun. this rendered it helpless so it couldn't fly. my friend told me to kill it, we were both enthusiastic.

>"kill it anon, kill it!"
>"yes"

and I headshotted it close range. we both stared at it for awhile as its blood gushed out into the waters (lived near a tributary). it had yelled in pain, struggling to fly away from us humans but we ended its life promptly.

and guess what? we didn't even eat it. someone else did tho, we'll get to that later.

now the second time I killed a bird was when one got stuck/caught in my porch and I wanted to kill it out of boredom because why not. so I got out my huge copper wire that my father had improvised as a weapon and I bludgeoned its body. it yelled out like the last bird except highpitched. took me awhile to kill it, about 2-3 smashes. it then made a low humming sound as it died.

this time I was overriden with grief because this thing was fighting for its life and I had taken it away so easily in a few hits.. so I dug up its grave and buried it in my backyard. with no protection of course so it's probably getting eaten up by shrooms or subterraneans.

I later confessed my sins to /int/ out of the blue since they wouldn't get stark raving mad at me. and they're my homeboard.

but for my first story, the waterfowl bird was eaten by a raccoon who lurked there as well. so 1 of my kills was honorably eaten and the other was buried.

do not feel shame, my brother, we are only conservationalists.
>>
>>2433793
You are a fucking monster of a human anon
>>
>I feel guilty every time I feed my spider yet people like you exist
>>
>>2433777
I once tripped and stepped on a baby chick trying to play with them when I was like 8

Completely shredded the poor thing, I looked behind and I saw and organ pulsing madly and got so disgusted at myself I went back to the house and stared at a wall for hours

>see dad lifting the chicked corpse in the distance
>he pretended nothing happened

nice parenting, dad.
>>
>>2433793
killing doves with BB guns should be a national sport

fuck those retarded things, they bully muh gorriones
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.