[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So let's say you decide you need to surrender a pet to a

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: 1920px-GameWario_Fronk.png (517KB, 1920x1932px) Image search: [Google]
1920px-GameWario_Fronk.png
517KB, 1920x1932px
So let's say you decide you need to surrender a pet to a rescue for whatever reason. When you're doing it and they ask what the pet's name is and you respond "Mr. Smith Goes to Washington," will they keep that name for the pet and put it on their little name tag? His name isn't "Mr. Smith" it's "Mr. Smith Goes to Washington"
>>
>>2432035
I think they're just gonna put Mr. smith (lowercase).
>>
>>2432035

They'll likely rename it to something like Lucky, because barely anyone wants a dog called "Mr Smith" let alone "MR Smith goes to Washington".
>>
>>2432043
But that's his NAME
>>
>>2432045

And?

You just dumped the dog, dogs can rapidly be taught new names. Talk to any dog in a higher pitched tone and they'll pay attention.

To put a real world perspective on it, when I worked in rescue, any dog that came in with a slightly off the spectrum name got renamed. It just makes it easier for them to rehome when kids can read the name on the chart.
>>
>>2432046
I'll tattoo it on his skin!
>>
>>2432035
you don't get to name other people's animals
>>
>>2432050
yeah that's fair
>>
>>2432050
>Animals
>>
>>2432050
Humans are animals
>>
>>2432043
If i was down at the pound looking to adopt a pupper and saw one named Mr. Smith or the full Mr. Smith Goes To Washington, i would be MORE likely to get that one.
>>
>>2432035
They may name it whatever part of that name it responds to. I know in the database we use there is a character limit to keep people from accidentally pasting an entire paragraph into the name section. That definitely would not fit.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.