[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The grey wolf has made its way into Denmark and has even been

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

File: wolf.jpg (111KB, 502x342px) Image search: [Google]
wolf.jpg
111KB, 502x342px
The grey wolf has made its way into Denmark and has even been spotted with cubs.

Now there's a huge debate whether or not they're dangerous for humans and if they should be eradicated.

So, are they really dangerous for humans?
>>
As a keystone species they are more important to the environment than they are a threat to humans
>>
Not really.
My Danish friend says Denmark is probably one of the safest countries ever. I'm not sure if they even have any dangerous spiders or snakes.

They seem like cool people so I would hope they are cool with it. From what I'm told it seems that they could use a little spice.

Wolves in general stay away from humans as much as they can. I get more worried about coyotes than I do wolves, bears or mountain lions. Fuck coyotes.

I'm trying to look up the Denmark wolves but there's not a lot of public opinion on it from Danes.
>>
>>2431043
tfw you want the boop
>>
>>2431052
>keystone species
How can they be a keystone species if they're only making their way into Denmark now? Their existence has no impact yet on that environment.

Kill yourself you animal fucking degenerate. Seriously valuing worthless animals over human life? Hope your animals all get tumors.
>>
>>2431108
lol coyotes are bitches, bitch
>>
>>2431248
If all the animals in the world died suddenly human life would quickly follow.
If all the humans in the world died suddenly the world would immediately improve and literally millions of species would start flourishing again.
>>
>>2431248
They were extirpated in the early 1800s.
Google is your friend.
>>
>>2431248
As a britfag I can say deer overpopulation has fuck up alot of our countryside
>>
>>2431043
Depends... Usually wolfs keep their distance from humans.
If it's a lone child or someone with obvious physical disability wolfs could get bold enough to attack them even if it's well fed.

If hungry then they are extremely dangerous. They'll hunt even a group of grown up men. They will also go into villages; first only at night but as hunger intensifies they'll come even during a day.
Also if you live in area known to be visited by wolfs consider keeping your dog inside of house or at least off the chain. No matter if you got doberman or kangal the wolf pack will make short work out of them.

And for those thinking of killing a wolf once it's protected: a fine here in Croatia for killing a wolf is 8000$. My guess the danes would make those fines at least 10 times higher since their standard is that much higher.
>>
>>2431043
Not at all. Very friendly. Leave your toddlers with them in fact they won't mind.
>>
>>2431411
What the fuck's up with your wolves?
Here they just kill cattle once in a while and farmers with dogs never get problems.
>>
>>2431043
>Now there's a huge debate whether or not they're dangerous for humans and if they should be eradicated.
I think you need to worry about the brown third world trash being imported into Europe more than some dogs.
>>
File: 84158451.jpg (13KB, 320x220px) Image search: [Google]
84158451.jpg
13KB, 320x220px
>>2431422
For start wolf is smart animal to a degree... Easiest prey is cattle but natural deterrent were guns and occasional hunts. So wolf wold steer clear from humans, and those who weren't would be killed.
That kind of behaviour was emulated by cubs so it was in their nature, once they grew, to run away from both cattle and men deeper in the woods and only attack cattle once they were really short on food.
>>IN NORMAL ENVIRONMENT

See Krš to find out what kind of environment our wolfs live in.
It is really easy for animal to starve here; so to survive they needed to get bold more often and once people stopped shooting at them the prey of choice became the cattle (cost of which would be refunded by government).
But rural depopulation on one hand and growth of wolf population on other created food shortage and forced wolf to, once again, become more bold; so now they go into the villages and eat what they can find.

So now we ended up with retarded wolves who can't hunt other wild animals.
>>
>>2431324
>exterminate one species from one biome
>dude you support the total anihilation of life xd
kill yourself
>>
There is another animal spreading into Denmark but I won't share because /an/ is the most cancerous board to ever come into existence
>>
>>2431108
There are no dangerous animals in denmark. We have tiny sharks which are peaceful toward humans and very rare, two snake types (sno and hugorm). One has venom but not dangerous for humans. Also there are no dangerous spiders here.
>>2431043
The most dangerous animal is a tick which possible can carry a desease but rarely doesn't.
>>
>>2431535
>oooh it's just one little species it won't hurt anything i'm on /an/ FUCK ANIMALS
>meanwhile extinction event earth wide

seriously end your life or go back to /b/ where you belong
>>
>>2431324
>if billions of species went extinct the last one would die
>If one species went extinct the other few billion wouldn't
>>
>>2432120
White people? I agree.
Sadly current re-colonization efforts are slow at best, most of the white man's environmental damage is probably irreversible.
>>
File: 1497113807579.jpg (432KB, 2197x1463px) Image search: [Google]
1497113807579.jpg
432KB, 2197x1463px
>>2432580
>shitskin getting uppity again
>>
>>2432170
>you're responsible of everything wrong on earth
good reasoning retard
>>
>>2431043
Wolves arent as nearly dangerous to humans as people think they are. They were just a natural competitor for early humans (emphasis on early). Just don't be a moron wandering of into the forest with no precautionary measures in place.
>>
They're less dangerous than German shepherds
>>
>>2431450
Does anyone have that one /k/ post where an anon describes his experience being hunted unsuccessfully by a hungry wolf pack?
>>
File: taste test.jpg (36KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
taste test.jpg
36KB, 480x360px
>>2431248
... says yet another one of those penn jillette types who'd rather exterminate an animal species to save hitler simply because he's human. Same tunnel-visioned mental adolescents who think their "consistent" pseudologic make them profoundly sane yet can't see past their upturned noses, with any kind of overview.

humanists have turned into narcissicistic egomaniacs just as dogmatic as petafags. Ought to start a fucking church, they're acting like any other group of woowoo fanatics now.

Certainly not good enough a bunch of characters for Denmark.
>>
>>2433442
>Just don't be a moron wandering of into the forest with no precautionary measures in place.

So that means they are dangerous to humans after all. Try telling a six year old to not walk into the forest without "precautionary measures"
>>
>>2433748
darwin award
how tha fuck did people survive the middle ages n shit? i bet a lot of 6 year olds walked into the woods and got killed by wolves and bears and those little fuckers deserved it.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.