[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

https://youtu.be/7Rl5ftWrk6s Is it true that pit bulls are less

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

https://youtu.be/7Rl5ftWrk6s

Is it true that pit bulls are less aggressive and that these reactions aren't fake?
>>
>>2430744
>that badly photoshopped thumbnail
not even worth a watch
>>
>>2430744
Pitbulls can be good dogs if trained properly and have an experienced owner handling them. The problem is that most owners of Pitbulls don't actually know what they're getting into, such as Pitbulls needing tons of exercise because a Pitbull which hasn't had enough to do becomes aggressive and bored. Yes, the dogs have the capacity of great violence, but so do many other dog breeds. I'm not saying you should buy one though, and I personally believe that many Pitbull owners should have their dogs taken away, because they don't know what they're doing and will make the dog a threat to everyone around them.
>>
>>2430751
What's shopped about it?
>>
>>2430753
I didn't know this board could actually discuss pitbulls in a rational way.

I pretty much agree with you but with one addition: spay/neutering. When you combine not knowing what you are doing with not fixing the dog, you don't get a good combination. I understand why people choose not to fix their dogs and in some cases respect their choice. However, the hazard posed by any breed of big, dangerous dogs, let alone pitbulls, is amplified a ton by keeping them in tact and not knowing how to keep an in tact dog.
>>
>>2430755
How do you even exist?
>>
>>2430761
Unfortunately the people who insist on keeping their dogs intact usually shouldn't, while the people who could care for an intact dog generally are responsible enough to get them fixed.
>>
>>2430764
Just to ask questions
I guess you can't back up your claim, Ops image doesn't look shopped at all.
>>
>>2430776
He was talking about the video thumbnail you illiterate retard.
>>
>>2430777
Fuck off faggot
That post was vague as hell.
>>
>>2430751
You fucking moron it's a shot of the video with some text over it, stfu
>>
>>2430779
No it wasn't you underage piece of trash. He LITERALLY said thumbnail and that the video wasn't worth a watch. Kill your worthless self.
>>
>>2430781
The dog was added in photoshop you degenerate shitskin loser.
>>
>>2430797
>this triggered
Summer is here
>>
>>2430800
>damage control

Summer is here.
>>
>>2430808
You forgot
>kill yourself
>retard
Plus all the other new adjectives you've recently learned kiddo
>>
>>2430809
>say something stupid
>get called out
>start damage controlling

Keep it up, "kiddo".
>>
>>2430810
I will
Stay salty
>>
>>2430811
Nice reddit lingo.
>>
>>2430774
>>2430761
Bingo. That is the problem with responsibility in general, those who know better and can handle the responsibility will not take the risk because of their knowledge. But those who do take the risk and actively go on about the virtues of the activity know jack squat of the dangers.
>>
>>2430814
>implying reddit didn't steal the lingo from /b/
>>
>>2430854
>so new he doesn't know people never used salty, even on /b/
>>
>>2430753
This

God fucking damnit, I wish people could just stop being morons and actually read up what it means to own and train a dog before they take one for themselves/judge a breed by a retarded reputation.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.