[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is my first time using 4chan I look on here occasionally

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: Unknown.jpg (6KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
Unknown.jpg
6KB, 275x183px
This is my first time using 4chan I look on here occasionally but never commented I was getting food when I noticed a spider I would've ignored it but when I looked at it it was a black widow I went to get my phone but when I came back it was gone it looks just like in the pic but without the red marking I poked around with a cane that my father uses but nothing came out I'm scared and hungry but it was right wear my food was and I don't want to get bitten pls help.
>>
If it didn't have the red markings it was probably a false black widow spider. Was it more brownish? Then it was a false. If it was pitch black like that, though, can't entirely rule it out.

Better burn your house down just to be safe
>>
Poke around with your dick. If you're lucky you'll get a big black cock out of it.
>>
It was pitch black but I did try blowing on it to move it toward the light I think I saw some brown but not sure might have just been reflections my house has brown tiling all through my kitchen dining room and into the pantry though it was around 8 feet off the ground so maybe not.
>>
I think this is what It looked like I'm not sure but the ass is about as thicc as the one I saw in my pantry.
>>
>>2430608
You have to literally press against a widow to get it to bite you, and even then it usually doesn't.
It's more dangerous when it decides to live in the toilet paper you left in the outhouse.
>>
>>2430608
You're not going to get bitten you fucking pussy.
>>
But I'm scared we have them around my house and my dad was bitten once and had to the hospital one time I was stupid enough to pick a female and it almost bit me so screw ordering pizza.
>>
By the way I see that number on your comment in red with (OP) next to it what does that mean.
>>
>>2430941
OP stands for Original Post(er). You're the Original Poster as you're the one who made this thread. It's sorta sad that I'm not even upset with you for being such a newfag.

I guess it's because I almost never use 4chan anymore, reddit fags like you took over.
>>
>>2431254
Your additude is pretty cancer. You're probably the reason reddit took over.
>>
File: 1461994109429.jpg (35KB, 450x488px) Image search: [Google]
1461994109429.jpg
35KB, 450x488px
>>2431274
Did I upset you, newfag?
>>
>>2431274
Oh yeah and be more appreciative, I chose the altruistic path and actually helped you. You're ungrateful.
>>
>>2431281
>assuming the guy who asked what OP means can also use "cancer" and "reddit" appropriately
You ever think there's more than one person that posts as Anonymous?

>>2430941
Holy fuck. Is Google so old people can't fucking remember how to use it? Or is this some good troll shit I'm taking or what?

Not knowing what OP means is like not knowing LOL means either League of Legends or Lots of Love.

It means Onesth Person. It came about when in the early days of 4chan lots of fags would create threads that said simply "first" and so to discourage this the first poster was given a Badge of Specialness so everyone would know they were first and they could focus on creating quality content instead.
>>
I don't really use reddit I go on there occasionally but I never commented like on here. So since there were no dedicated forums about animals I chose 4chan over reddit not only that but I felt that since it was easy to get a clear cut answer about the spider. Not only that but after I ordered pizza I went to were the spider was turns out it was a false black widow so I am just leaving it incase bugs try to eat my food. Also I knew that LOL could mean either League of Legends or Laugh out loud but not lots of love. Also after about an hour of going and looking at other forums I can definitely say I will probably use 4chan over reddit in the future as I believe it to be a slightly better resource when it comes to issues like this. Also I took a picture of the spider but I don't know how to upload it from my phone help.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.