[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is there any animal capable of unconditionally loving you more

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 7

File: download.jpg (6KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
6KB, 275x183px
Is there any animal capable of unconditionally loving you more than a golden retriever?
>>
>>2430584
Nope.
>>
>>2430584
Rescue mutts
>>
>>2430584
Not a chance. Most loyal breed I've owned. GSDs were very loyal but weren't nearly as loving, liked to sleep on their own. Rottweiler was extremely loving as well, and would sleep on the foot of my bed.

My golden? This dude sleeps with his head on my shoulder or chest every night. If I push him off to turn on my side or anything, he finds a way to cuddle up right next to me. I don't even need blankets in the summer because he is a space heater. Licks my face in the morning right after he licks he balls (I'm guessing) to wake me up for breakfast and to go to the dog park (which we only go to twice a week unfortunately). Love this guy.
>>
>>2430584
Young children
>>
>>2430731
>Implying children are capable of love
>Wanting love from children even if they were
>>
>>2430771
>unironically being this much of an edgelord
>>
>>2430775
>Not liking ugly useless loud unhygienic sadistic goblins means you're an edgelord
>>
>>2430782
Not liking kids is your prerogative.
What makes you an edgelord is proudly stating your opinions solely because it goes against the norm, and you crave the attention.
>hurr durrr, liking kids is so normie and mainstream
>>
>>2430775
Not that guy but seriously. Child psychology gives you a new appreciation for what psychopathic manipulative little monsters children can be.
Most people don't develop a concept of love until full adulthood. Only possessiveness.
And we've all known people who have gone their entire life still confused about the difference.
It's the difference between "I want what's best for you" and "I want what makes you happy".
The motivating emotion behind each of those is the key difference. A dog only understands one of them.
>>
File: 14509036113444.jpg (20KB, 317x330px) Image search: [Google]
14509036113444.jpg
20KB, 317x330px
>>2430794
>Not that guy
>>
>>2430782
>he says as he follows around a dog for 10 years literally picking up its fecal matter day in day out until it just dies before he does
kek
>>
>>2430731
kids are shit and after the age of 6-7 will stop loving you for what you are unconditionally. They also can be mean spirited.

No matter what you are or what you do, your golden will always love you its whole life. It also will never do anything mean spirited
>>
>>2430662
this basically
>>
>>2430731
humans are cunts in general
>>
>>2430786
what is there to like about kids?
>>
>>2431554
I PUSH MY FINGERS INTO MY
>>
File: 110715-count-von-count.jpg (33KB, 264x198px) Image search: [Google]
110715-count-von-count.jpg
33KB, 264x198px
>>2430584
Two golden retrievers.
>Ah ah ah
>>
>>2430584
A good wife.
>>
>>2433225
Didn't those go extinct?
>>
File: Samoyed.jpg (33KB, 729x486px) Image search: [Google]
Samoyed.jpg
33KB, 729x486px
>>2430584
Is it even possible for these dogs to hate anything?
>>
File: 1485488067869.webm (3MB, 854x480px) Image search: [Google]
1485488067869.webm
3MB, 854x480px
>>2433304
I dont think so
>>
>>2430955
Training a dog rewards you far faster than raising a kid does though
>>
>>2431559
It's biology. You won't understand until you get them
>>
>>2433331
>im bad at delayed gratification
this generation in a nutshell
>>
>>2431586
i'm glad someone else dualityposts besides me
>>
Toadline dogs
>>
>>2433253
This post is an underrated post.
>>
>>2430663
>GSD liked to sleep on their own

You had a mutt or a poorly bred one. My family has always had shepherds, I got my first personally owned (family pets don't count) one in February and I haven't slept alone since. He will push my bf, or other dogs, out of the bed to sleep next to me. Every shepherd my family has ever had was a clinger, and they always clung to one person (typically my sister desu may she rip).
>>
File: mein_shih_apso.jpg (65KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
mein_shih_apso.jpg
65KB, 960x720px
I've had three shih-apsos and they have been nothing but unconditional love. slight stubborn streak but wonderful, faithful friends. The one I have now always sleeps on my bed. I wake up to this every morning!
>>
File: IMG_20161216_022049_159.jpg (2MB, 2592x1944px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20161216_022049_159.jpg
2MB, 2592x1944px
>>2430662
ye this, have some idea of her main breed but I always 2nd guess myself and come back to 3 different breeds. She follows me everywhere and we sleep butt2butt on my bed(she's a huge bed hog desu). I even run off leash with her sometimes when It's really early like 4am and cuz she's so good about sticking close to me. She goes crazy when I take a shower and am gone for like 10 minutes, she'll jump all over me sniffing and licking me afterwards.
>>
>>2430584
Every cat or dog are capable of unconditional love, you Moron. They just have different ways to show it, depending on the race and specie. Just because the golden retriever is more sociable, it doesn't mean that a Husky won't love you as much as a golden retriever does, for example. There isn't really a limit of affection if the animal has a motion of what that is.
>>
>>2433334
Why raise a kid that might hate you for literally no reason instead of raising something that you know will love you if you treat it right?
>>
>>2433334
Every millenial that isn't upper class is supremely good at delayed gratifications and not getting shit. It's their boomer parents and grandparents that indebt themselves all the time over stupid shit like a third car when they couldn't even afford the first.
>>
>>2431093
They stop loving you uncondtionaly during toddler years.
>>
>>2433334
>Raise kids right
>They can still lfip out and stab you to death

http://www.masslive.com/news/index.ssf/2017/06/chicopee_15-year-old_who_kille.html
>>
>>2435979
I like how you tried to slip "cat" in there
>>
>>2437576
>raise kids right
>a student in the carpentry shop of the school's Career and Technical Education division
>>
>>2437576
Are kids the new pit bulls?
>>
>>2437635
ould be
>>
>>2437635
>Hyperactive
>Bad hygiene
>Unnecessarily loathed by edgelords, but really really unnecessarily worshipped by weird brainwashed middle aged white women
>Never 100% safe around them
>Half your food budget has to go towards them
>Mexicans have a lot of them but treat them all like shit

I can see it.
>>
>>2435754
I have a pure (long hair GSD and she sleeps on her own as well. GSDs are loyal but don't show as much affection as goldens and such
>>
>>2437576
>Another student, Dylan Francisco, 15, was shot to death in July after he had just finished his freshman year. He was killed by Jeffrey Lovell, who said he thought the boy was a burglar and shot him through the door of his home. Lovell faces manslaughter charges in the death of the boy, who accidentally knocked on the door of Lovell's 120 Boucher St. home, thinking it was a friend's address.
lmao americans
>Knock on door.
>Get shot.
>>
https://youtu.be/3mEFHiVt91k

Is it possible for a good boy to be any gooder?
>>
>>2437882
he did more than knowck. he broke the glass on the door and forced teh door open
Thread posts: 45
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.