[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can dogs develop a friendship with us or do they just like us

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: 1499090592345.webm (2MB, 846x476px) Image search: [Google]
1499090592345.webm
2MB, 846x476px
Can dogs develop a friendship with us or do they just like us because we give them food?
Can they have genuine friendship with other dogs?

also what's going on with the dog at the end of the webm? he's closing his mouth and shaking his head
>>
it's fucking proven that dogs have friendships. also they're feeling beings and can also feel psychological pain.

they also make this really obvious.
>>
>>2429799
Wow he mauled that doggo. Alpha beast.
>>
After seeing that video of the dog that drug the other one out of traffic, I have no doubts anymore.
>>
File: dab.jpg (20KB, 320x427px) Image search: [Google]
dab.jpg
20KB, 320x427px
>>2429799
he is crying at the end ..
fucked me uP F A M
>>
>>2429799
i believe so. my dogs have a sometimes tumultuous and emotionally charged friendship. they're very close and inseparable 95% of the time, but sometimes they get in fights and won't play with each other and barely even want to be in the same room with one another for a few days. it's actually pretty interesting to behold.
>>
File: 1485819218697.jpg (29KB, 700x525px) Image search: [Google]
1485819218697.jpg
29KB, 700x525px
>>2429799
>>
that dog has a boner
>>
Many ducks and swans stop eating after their partners death.
Dying of stress or starvation.
>>
>>2429799
>at's going on with the dog at the end of the webm? he's closing his mouth and shaking his head
He's "sobbing." Whining, in shock, and his sobs keep pushing his mouth closed.

Sad webm, OP.
>>
>>2429799
>all those people just driving by and not getting out to offer help or comfort

The Chinese have no souls.
>>
>>2432286
>The Chinese have no souls.
that is a widely known fact

>>2429799
that fucking webm...why the fuck did I watch this.. crap, that´s so fucking sad
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.