[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anonymous Published: 20.4 23:40 SUSPENDED will last for a week

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 4

File: rottaherra.jpg (35KB, 640x641px) Image search: [Google]
rottaherra.jpg
35KB, 640x641px
Anonymous
Published: 20.4 23:40

SUSPENDED will last for a week in cash outage that would kill the norm. Now the ability to survive in the rat was revealed as a skill that has never been encountered in humans before.

The Finnish sossurot is a very confusing creature. It is the only known injecting human type, it does not work and it hardly leaves home.

It now became clear that it is able to produce energy from finnish, that is, macaroni. Kela's aunts came up with a macaroni piece when they tried to find out how sossurotes avoid the drift of death in their home coffers.

Buddy rats live alone in their suicide bands with money at the end.

ALL other well-known people are dying of money laundering because they do not get food. The Sossuros survive for a couple of weeks in a cash outage where Norma would throw his life in the days. Totally without money they can do up to 8 days.

Without money leftovers, they retreat to their computers and experience a kind of macaroni dessert. Energy is saved as the movement slows down and the pulse and breathing become scarce.

When more money flows into the rat account, the vital functions normalize. After that, the customer of the coil does not seem to be a moss, but continues his chores as usual.

During macaroni dessert, rat cells adapt to using plain macaroni instead of the conventional protein as their source of nutrition. To date, no one has been known to be able to do this.

There is no other species of organisms capable of efficient utilization of MAKARON. The transport proteins and enzymes needed for salmonella occur abundantly around the body. Therefore, its tissues will not be damaged by intermittent lack of money.

If these transport proteins and enzymes were also brought to the human brain and heart, for example, quick-flanges would not do so much damage, the aunts of the coil will sag. As a result of an instant buoy, a debt rally is usually due to the permanently negative income as interest rates rise.
>>
Good thread
>>
File: confused_bart.jpg (17KB, 456x384px) Image search: [Google]
confused_bart.jpg
17KB, 456x384px
>>2428343
>>
File: Dafuq.i.just.read.png (620KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
Dafuq.i.just.read.png
620KB, 700x700px
>>2428343
>>
>>2428774
Meth is a helluva drug, ain't it.
>>
File: 1460138355619.png (681KB, 604x451px) Image search: [Google]
1460138355619.png
681KB, 604x451px
Do not read this. It's a linguistic virus. Recite pic related as your nam-shub to break free if you've read it.
>>
that's a wombat, not a rat
>>
I used to bullseye wombats in my T-16 back home. They're not much bigger than two meters.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.