[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

why do catfags think it's okay to let their mongrels stay

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 153
Thread images: 11

why do catfags think it's okay to let their mongrels stay outside? They're rampant around my apartment.
>>
>>2427488
get a bb gun
alternatively leave some anti-freeze out
>>
>>2427488
Do something about it then fag

It would have taken you 20 minutes to go get antifreeze and leave it in a bowl and call it square but you're more concerned with receiving sympathy and attention than handling your issues
>>
>friend's cat kills a neighbor cat that went into their yard
>' haha kick ass cat, that dumb faggot deserves to die for going onto our property'
>Their cat wanders onto neighbors lawn and gets killed by neighbor cat
>' fucking kike cat I'm going to find it, trap it and fucking shoot it'
I don't understand. Why the double standard?
>>
>>2427586
>things that didn't happen
Cats almost never fight each other to the death.
>>
>>2427595
To be fair, they found the cats dead and assumed they were killed fighting becuase they always fought each other. But the deaths happen obviously when no one is around, because if someone was around they would have stopped their cat from getting injured or killed, not sit back and watch it happen. Either way that's what he believes and he wants to kill that orange cat across the street now despite praising his cat for assuming it killed another cat before.
>>
because catfags in general, but especially outdoor catfags, are lazy shit stains on humanity
>>
>>2427608
/thread
>>
What are they specifically doing to you to get you so butt blasted?
>>
if you buy a car you're probably harming the environment more
>>
>>2427639
Doesn't change the fact I shouldn't have to worry about mangling someone's "pet" every time I key the motor in that car.
>>
>>2427642
so don't worry about it. other people are responsible for your mental health or lack thereof
>>
>>2427642
once you wreck your first cat on the fan belt you'll realize it's all in good fun

mangle away!
>>
>>2427636
They get in my yard, shit in my garden , scratch my nephews, kill the birds at my bird feeder, poop in the sand box when I don't have it covered for half an hour, and sometimes my dogs will kill one thats too dumb to leave and the owners act like I'm the monster. It's just an irresponsible thing to do. You don't let your dogs run loose uncontrolled, you don't let rabbits or hamsters or boas or parrots or sugar gliders or turtles roam free.
>>
>>2427488
Why do dogfags think it's fine to let their shitty mutts runwild and kill people, shit in my yard and eventually getting shot in ear by my 22?
>>
>>2427651
>>2427642
Actually if you can prove who owns said cat, if the cat did damage when you hit it with a car the owner actually owes you money. It's illegal in the US to suddenly stop or swerve for small animals to protect the driver and drivers around them. The issue is proving who owns the cat. The second someone's beloved fluffy gets hit they can act all pissed and emotionally ruined, but when it comes time to trial you can bet they will deny ever seeing the cat.
>>
>>2427645
No but they should be responsible for thier fucking cat. It's more about not wanting to deal with the mess than worrying or concern anyway.
>>
>>2427667
Dogfags don't think this though, besides the odd 3rd worlder here and there and obvious bait I never see anons preaching dogs to run free. In fact they get mad when someone has a dog they can't physically handle. I think it's pretty unanimous on the subject that dogs should not run free.
>>
>>2427636
Besides destroying bird and small animal populations, responsible animal owners shouldn't let their animals run free. I can't let Fido run around town, why does my neighbor's faggot cat get to?
>>
>>2427765
>can't let
>get to
you make it seem like a bad thing

i would be a devastated wreck if any of my animals were roaming the streets alone because i actually care what happens to them
>>
Because cat people tend to be lazy, hence why they got a low maintenance pet like a cat, so they don't care about how it negatively impact the lives of others

I pump the little fuckers full of lead when they come onto my property

I get asked about missing cats a lot
>>
>itt

Mass triggering over stray cats

Misunderstanding that stray cats aren't owned

The lack of understanding that animals were outside for centuries before being domesticated and the world's bird population still exists despite the average autistic memelord saying otherwise

Maybe 1 person who has seen an owned outdoor cat, through the double paned window of his basement.
>>
>>2427976
Horses were beaten to death for centuries. Animals were bred to fight each other and exotic animals for sport for centuries. Dogs were left to run loose and kill or bite indiscriminately for centuries. Cats were tortured for sport. Just because something was done before doesn't mean it's a good thing to do.
>>
File: shrewdcat.jpg (3KB, 125x121px) Image search: [Google]
shrewdcat.jpg
3KB, 125x121px
>>2427488
U mad.

Cats are not wrong because their mongrels. Cats are not wrong because they hunt, they need a particular amino acid that they dont get enough of in their catfood.
Cats are not wrong because they are numerous. The aforementioned amino acid will keep their numbers in a stable state.
Cats are wrong for killing endangered species. But how are they supposed to know? Plus, survival of the fittest.
>>
File: concern.jpg (31KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
concern.jpg
31KB, 300x300px
>itt
People try to look for excuses to be violent to lesser beings.
>>
>>2427490
Too obvious and would probably get you arrested. If you really want an ass plant some hemlock (or maybe it was foxglove, I don't remember.) where they like to shit.
>>
File: mousekill.jpg (122KB, 1811x1358px) Image search: [Google]
mousekill.jpg
122KB, 1811x1358px
>>2428122
circle of life, bitch
>>
>>2428121
>tfw taurine is an essential aminoacid in cats
>tfw energy drinks could literally save them
Made me think
>>
>>2427490
slice them with your katana
>>
>>2428711
why? a paring knife would be more than effective
>>
>>2428717
Woosh
>>
Is this an American thing?, in the UK letting your cat outside is the norm, unless maybe you live in the middle of a city, i dont get the hate?
>>
>>2427604
tell the owners of orange cat that their neighbor wants to kill it
>>
>>2427488
Here's my cat in our apartment!
https://youtu.be/91OilcS1_bE
>>
>>2427976
>WAAHHH STOP CARING ABOUT ANIMALS ON THE ANIMAL BOARD

Every time, catfag. Go back to your delusional narcissistic hole in the ground.
>>
>>2429062
With the exception of the few trolls around here, most people have a problem with stray and feral cats only when their numbers are high.
>>
I used to live in a neighborhood with a few cats, some had the habit of pissing on everyone's front door every now and then, and cat piss is smelly as fuck.
I wish i could have set some traps, but everyone was too much of a tight ass there.
>>
>>2429082
Feral cat colonies get purged all across the country these days, continue living in your delusional narcissistic hole in the ground. UK is a totalitarian polluted broke shithole so it's natural they let their nigger animals run wild like mongrel.
>>
>>2429062
Indoor cats will live longer, not contract toxo, not be exposed to parasites and chemicals, not get into fights, etc, etc. etc.
The truth is that no one really knows how many native animals are killed by cats. Extrapolating studies is kind of bullshit. Either way, it's probably not a good thing to have your pet outdoors and unsupervised anyway. Cats are sadistic little bastards in that sense.
Although most of the sick fucks on this board don't have the stones to leave out antifreeze or plink your cat, it's a thing that happens IRL as well. Just my 2 cents.
>>
>>2427488
circle of life. cats kill things deal with it
>>
>>2429160
>feral cat colonies get purged all across the country these days
Which is why I said people generally only have a problem with them when their numbers get high
>continue living in your delusional narcissistic hole in the ground
I'm not advocating for outside cats you mong
>>
>>2429229
Circle of life. Property owners kill nuisance cats, deal with it
>>
>>2427488
A pill of Tylenol can be processed through a dogs/birds/lizards system, but will be fatal to cats

Do with this infor what you will
>>
File: 1493058572560.jpg (49KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1493058572560.jpg
49KB, 480x480px
>>2429395
thanks anon i was just going to buy gopher poison at first
>>
>>2429463
Glad to help.

Gopher poison may kill beneficial animals accidentally, while Tylenol is great because it specifically targets cats.
>>
>>2429465
Thanks for this tip, fucking hate cats.
>>
The funny thing about outdoor cat owners (of those that exist; most outdoor domesticated cats are just strays) is that they're too stupid to realize that the average lifespan of an indoor-only cat is literally double that of one that is allowed to roam outdoor (conservatively; some figures put it at 3-4 times).

If you are all for proving the world wrong about you being retarded and a terrible pet owner; keep your cats inside. You both increase their lifespan and you don't subject the rest of the world to your poor pet choices.
>>
Outdoor cat people are on the same level of people who let their pythons out into the Florida everglades

Outdoor cats should be treated the same as the pythons because of the fact that they destroy so much property and wildlife
>>
>>2429484
What if my cat makes an active effort to run out of the house every time I open the door.
>>
>>2427488
Well if crusty ass europeans came to america fuking everthing in site, then why not keep the tradition alive by leaving our cats outside to roam and kill all native species... its the most patriotic thing a murican can do "tears roll down of joy" murikkka dont like leave
>>
>>2429586
Awwww shit ten star post my senpai
>>
>>2429503
if you can't outsmart a fucking cat you shouldn't be keeping one
try a goldfish first
>>
>>2429079
Isn't that green text part the opposite of what you want to say?

It makes it sound like you hate animals on the animal board...
>>
I dunno but I have a friend like this. Guy has lost 4 cats over 3 years due to the fact they constantly let them run around outside. 1 was hit by a car, 1 got poisoned 2 just vanished & everytime they're shocked that something happened
>>
>>2429200
>Indoor cats will live longer, not contract toxo, not be exposed to parasites and chemicals, not get into fights, etc, etc. etc.
Is that why you never leave your basement?
Aslo stop this toxo scare. You are like anti vaxers. Ohhhh~ the desease that 90% of all infected have no effects on followed by immunisation while others get mild sweat for a week. As long you don't belong to a very narrow group of people that get affected stronger like pregnant women or schizos then you are fine. This thing is no fucking mind control slug
>>
>>2429756
>let me pick apart one of your many valid points and then pretend it negates everything you said.
The mental gymnastics catfags use to justify irresponsible ownership is on par with pitbull owners defending their actions.
While I agree the toxo meme is over done on /an/, fact is keeping your cat outside unsupervised has many negative effects, all of which could be avoided if the owner practices a little common sense and better judgment.
>>
>>2427674
I live somewhere with a lot of shitty people that leave their dogs out, but yeah, the bigger issue is people not exercising or providing any training.

Some asshole with three dogs stuck in their backyard had a broken fence one day when I walked by with my doggo. Two of them charged after him. I kicked one and screamed at them to keep them away, but they were aggressive little fucks and followed us for half the block.
>>
>>2429756
>Pregnant women
>Very narrow group
A little less than half of the population can be a pregnant woman, and you can be pregnant multiple times if you are a woman
>>
>>2427765
because fido is a dumbass that cant find his way back home
>>
File: 20170714_011615.jpg (156KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
20170714_011615.jpg
156KB, 640x640px
>be complete anti-outdoor cat
>think that common sense should indicate that cats belong indoors
>get job starting as assistant at local vet clinic
>all 3 head vets and most of the technicians/other assistants have indoor/outdoor or just straight up outdoor cats
>even the head veterinarian, who has been working in the field for over 30 years, has indoor/outdoor cats
>I can say nothing, for I'm but a mere serf at the bottom of the hierarchy

Especially given the frequency at which we have people bring in cats that have gotten fucked over by something they'd only encounter unsupervised outdoors

Tf am I even supposed to think of this
>>
>>2430559
I used to volunteer at the vets and we got a lot of cats that got fucked up by things that wouldn't have happened if they were indoors

The worst one I had seen was one whose entire leg was skinned after being caught in some sort of trap, it's paw was so fucked that the cat might never be able to retract it's claws anymore
>>
>>2427595
You'd be surprised how often fatalities happen in cat fights.
>>
birds are niggers that shit on my car, I welcome outdoor cats to kill as many as possible
>>
>>2430569
There was one I saw last week that looked like it had been bitten by a zombie. Huge flap of rotting skin hanging raw from it's neck, and a bunch of other nasty scratches and what not. Unless I'm getting my cases mixed up, it also tested positive for FIV and had to be euthanized.

Worst part? This was somebody's "pet" that they brought in, not just some mog caught in a box trap. Its beyond me how anybody, especially trained and educated professionals, ever see letting a cat outside unsupervised as anything but poor ownership.
>>
>>2427490
Don't you think that is a bit extreme of a response?
>>
File: 1372210932284.png (108KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
1372210932284.png
108KB, 700x700px
>>2430569
>>2430599
Used to work at a humane society. Someone brought in a cat this past winter... sweetest cat imaginable, but it honest to god looked like someone had grabbed her tail by the root and torn it off. The best the vets could guess was that it got caught in a car or some kind of machinery. There was just a concave hole where her tail should have been, covered with this huge scab of dried pus. I had to peel it off so we could clean the infection/tissue underneath and felt fucking awful about it. The cat just sat there on the table rubbing into my coworker's hand while I was doing it, never trying to bite or run or anything, even though it must've been terribly painful. I've seen a lot of gross fucked-up animal shit, but that one shook me.

She turned out okay. We did surgery the next day and debrided the tissue underneath, and in a few weeks our antibiotics and bandages had patched her right up. My own cat is curled up on my lap right now, and just thinking about her potentially being injured like that nearly makes me tear up. I don't understand exposing your pet to that kind of danger.
>>
File: 1482271740030.gif (374KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
1482271740030.gif
374KB, 1200x900px
>>2430620
Other cases that keep me up at night:

>feral caught in a live trap, literally half its face torn off by some predator (coyote?), eyeball half-hanging from socket. Euthanized
>guy brought in cat he had seen get hit by car. No external wounds aside from a few scrapes but cat was ataxic. Checked on her first thing in morning; she was seizing in a huge puddle of diarrhea. Euthanized.
>lady brought in two beautiful half-siamese kittens she'd found. Normal, active, playful, attention-hungry kittens, bouncing around in their cage mewing for attention. Checked on them 2 hours later - both lateral, covered in shit and vomit, agonal breathing, no blink reflex. Panleukemia negative; vet concluded poison. Euthanized.
>stray gray tom, obviously hit by car. Broken jaw hanging half-open, eye bulging almost completely out of socket. Vet gave pain injection but delayed euthanasia. Had to lube his dry eyeball 3x daily (felt like an old grape) + pick litter granules off it (he would lay with head down in litter box). Good boy, just wanted to lay in my lap and purr, never even growled. Euthanized.
>>
>>2430559
What state? Some places it's just more socially acceptable, to the point where people may not even want to keep a cat indoors because it's viewed as weird
but every vet office and shelter I have been at everyone, even the animal care associates and receptionists, were against outdoor cats. And I've been to some real backwoods vets too.

>>2430569
I've seen a female cat with a huge puss filled hole in it's abdomen. One of the worst things I have ever smelled, if I wasn't there I wouldn't have believed the cat was living. We we're able to contact the owners and they said the cat ran away, they assumed the cat ran away to die. Cat probably got injured and couldnt return home
>>
>>2427488
Because whether you like it or not there is nothing illegal about it.
>>
>>2427666
Ok, this is a cat lover talking, so just prefacing that.

You are not in the wrong at all. I love cats, but if a cat can't outrun or outmaneuver a stupid dog, then it was stupid.

As for a solution? Talk to the fucking owners about their cats.

Do not fucking kill the cats. For one it's evil. For two, if any of your neighbors find out you murdered the cats, you are fucked. First of all, you will get charged (depending on where you live, this could be a fine or jail time)

And past that, you will be known as the scumbag of your neighborhood. everyone will hate you, and you'll basically have to move
>>
One of the hardest things I ever had to do was help my uncle deal with a feral cat colony on his ranch that got infected with rabies. We couldn't trap them because if predators got exposed to them they'd spread it into local herds. We had to shoot something like 50 cats and incinerate the bodies. They'd been living in the abandoned pig sheds for years, my aunt even used to put food out for them and they kept the rodent population in check. They were there when my uncle bought the property.

That day sucked.
>>
>>2427488
We have tons of feral cats here too. I just call control services. The problem is that some idiot down the street feeds them and lets them live under her porch, so they breed.
>>
>>2430606
No
>>
I know a cat owner who had like 5 outdoor cats, in coyote country, they got picked off one by one, they eventually learned their lesson and have 2 indoor cats now

And the vet I volunteered at (I'm the guy who told >>2430569 this story) after every incident the owner would ask how to prevent this kind of thing, and the vet would say there was no way. How about you stop letting your cat out when you live in an area where there are lots of predators and trappers and shit
>>
>>2428760
Sup reddit
>>
>>2427667
>projecting this hard
>>
>>2430838
That sounds fun as fuck anon.
>>
>>2427488
We have a ton of foxes because I live pretty close to a bunch of woods and they pick off outdoor cats with ease. Not even exaggerating every week or two you'll see some sad family putting up "have you seen fluffy" posters. The foxes take the poor cats back to their den and just eviscerate them. I have an half indoor/half outdoor cat but she's actually fought off foxes before. Incidentally fuck foxes.
>>
>>2431125
Wtf I love foxes now
>>
>>2427488
just mix a little bit of poison in ground beef and it will fix it
if there are so many cats chances are plenty of morons are leaving them food an police wont investigate a couple of dead ones
>>
>>2427636
faggot cat tried to eat my mothers faggot bunny
>bunny run to my sister
>faggot cat scratched the shit out of my sister
>mom called the police
>faggot cunt neiborgh bullshited the officer and he did nothing about it
>if it ever happens again im killing the piece of shit and leaving it at the side of the road, nobody would question a dea cat at the side of the fucking road, if she buys another cat im doing it again
>>
>>2427488
you're free to kill them, you know. just dispose the bodies properly so the bodies don't rot there
>>
>>2428121
>survival of the fittest
damn right. they don't fit my interests so i'll have to cull the little shits
>>
>>2428122
i dont need an excuse to show you your place anon
>>
>>2431125
those foxes are doing gods work
>>
>>2429073
enjoy your copyright claim
>>
>>2431125
based foxes
>>
>>2430843
>I just call control services
>no letting your best friend do his job
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t-dGnepkKJo
>>
>>2431217
your dog could get harmed by those fuckers, better cull them yourself
>>
Cats are not indoor animals and people who live in cities shouldn't own cats. It's that symple.
>>
>>2431262
>any domestic animal should be confined to a house without being provided proper exercise, emotional attention, and mental stimulation
>there aren't a million ways to enrich your pets life every single day
>hurr durr I rather let my cat roam and do fuck all instead of treat it like a loved pet and be active in its care

I get it that pet owners are lazy as hell but why are catfags the worst?
>>
>>2427666
We had a turtle that would walk around the house for a couple years.
>>
Only dogfags are triggered by catsfags. Catfags don't really give a shit about dogfags. Why are dogfags so thin skinned?
>>
>>2430815
>First of all, you will get charged (depending on where you live, this could be a fine or jail time)
In many, many places in the US, it's completely legal to kill to kill any pest species on your property as long as it's done humanely. Hate to break it to you, but outdoor cats are a pest species.

Don't get your info from Alley Cat Allies, they don't know what the fuck they're talking about and they try to convince people that it's 100% illegal to ever do anything bad to a cat, ever.
>>
>>2427639
Yeah but cats destroy local ecosystems though.
>>
>>2431262
>Cats are not indoor animals and people who live in cities shouldn't own cats. It's that symple.
The only thing simple here is you.

The average life span of an outdoor cat is five years. The average lifespan of an indoor cat is 15. Some say 20.

You're just as dumb as the cat itself. You think it's some great hunter and just the same as a big cat.

It's not. It's effectively a Chihuahua compared to a wolf.

If you can't provide enough simulation by yourself FOR ANY PET, NOT JUST A CAT then you shouldn't own it. You don't simply let it out into the neighborhood and let the world do YOUR job. That'd be like sending your kid to school to learn about morality because you're too lazy to teach him or her yourself. That's how shitty cats and even shittier kids get brought up.
>>
>>2429503
That means you're not providing enough simulation or comfortable enough living space for the cat.

Also, what if you had a dog and it kept wanting to eat all your chocolate?

You don't let your pet do whatever it wants just because it wants to. It could very well want to do something very not good and even lethal to itself.
>>
File: KT0I6OI.jpg (80KB, 1024x661px) Image search: [Google]
KT0I6OI.jpg
80KB, 1024x661px
>>2431438
if you care so much about life spans I guess you would like to be kept alive like pic related for as many days as possible.
>>
>>2427674
>Dogfags don't think this though, besides the odd 3rd worlder here and there and obvious bait I never see anons preaching dogs to run free. In fact they get mad when someone has a dog they can't physically handle. I think it's pretty unanimous on the subject that dogs should not run free.
> besides the odd 3rd worlder here and there and obvious bait I never see anons preaching dogs to run free.
> I never see anons preaching dogs to run free
>anons
Anon, I hate to break this to you, but /an/ is not at all representative of pet owners in general.
>>
>>2431555
That is a stupid fucking analogy, and you should be ashamed of yourself for even trying to compare a horrific nuclear accident to the justification of irresponsible pet ownership.
>>
>>2431571
>Anon, I hate to break this to you, but /an/ is not at all representative of pet owners in general.
For whatever anecdotal evidence is worth I rarely see examples of IRL of people advocating loose dogs as well.
With the exception of rural farm dogs, but this is not remotely the same issue because of the differences in population density alone.
>>
>>2431575
Well, I've got only anecdotal evidence too, but most peeps here want their dogs off the leash, regardless of proper training/socialisation.
Only about half those dogs (if even that) are actually able to behave themselves while off the leash.
And no, you can't stop them when they decide to maul something, unless you're willing to kick it unconscious. or have a shitty non-dog.

But then, two negatives does not a positive make in this case. Cats are mostly better off indoors yeah.
>>
>>2427488

that cat is going to rail that rail
>>
>>2431575
Even with farm dogs, the expectation is that the dog stays on your property and does not stray far when chasing off large predators. No one is going to think twice about killing a roaming dog.
>>
>see cat stalk birds outside
>smack it with a piece of melon
>cat fucks off, never see it again

ah, sweet summer
>>
>>2431555
that americium swallowing thread holy shit
>>
Out door dogs kill shit to
>>
>>2427488
Man up and shoot it.
>>
>>2430606
They killed my birbs, they had to go
>>
>>2427779
tell me where you live so i can report you
>>
>>2430630
Why do they keep you up?

They were just a bunch of shitty cats.
>>
>>2430815
I've killed more cats than I even care to count. I own chickens and other livestock. If the cat has a collar I'm nice enough to bring it back to the owner. Have had the cops called on me multiple times and have never been charged with anything. Keep your shitty pest in doors and it won't get caught in my traps.
>>
>>2431572
You can never replace what a cat gets outdoors with toys and spending time with it, sorry. This even goes for dogs but especially for cats. If you want to be responsible never get a pet if you live in a flat. You can get a fish tho.
>>
If I catch the cat that keeps shitting in my garden I'm going to attach an incendiary device to its fucking tail before releasing it. The incendiary device will then ignite once it's fled back home, and both the cat and the people that let it run wild will die in the inferno.
>>
>>2432373
Actually, the cat will likely get free. Which is the intent of putting it on the tail. So never fear. Your cat will survive. You won't. But your pwecious wittle kitty will survive. Oh yes he will. Yes he will. Mr. Whiskers will live to shit another day. You'll be charcoal like you fucking deserve, but Mister Kitty will be juuuust fine.
>>
>>2432373
>>2432375
(I'm not going to actually do this. Given a 2 degree shift to Crazy I definitely would, though. But seriously. Keep your fucking cats leashed if you let them outside. I am setting up a fence designed to disembowel animals that try to get over it. So yeah. What happens happens.)
>>
>>2432373
Just put some tyleonol in meat.

It's much easier and the cat will probably wander off and die somewhere out of sight so you don't have to worry about clean up.
>>
>>2432385
I don't actually want to kill the cat. I want to beat the owner to death with a shovel. But unfortunately... laws.
>>
>>2432367
There are ways to let your cat outdoors responsibly without letting it roam off your property. Dog owners can manage to do it.
>>
>>2432196
*tips fedora*
>>
>>2431555
Shit analogy my dude. More applicable would be comparing a healthy, safe life to one of danger and hazards. We live much longer when we take care of ourselves in a civilized society than we do trying to survive in the wild.
>>
>>2431555
>be retarded
>make terrible analogy
>be so stupid you actually think you're going to get away with it
>>
>>2427666
Maybe someone should teach your retarded little nephews not to touch animals outside. Are you guys a bunch of stupid hicks or something?
>>
>>2434479
hicks would have killed the shit machines long ago, my dude
>>
>>2434479
This, what kind of fucking idiot touches animals that don't belong to them? That is just asking for mange and ticks and ringworm.
>>
>>2431266
>implying cats are domesticated

LMAO, good one anon.
>>
File: arrrooo.jpg (65KB, 411x412px) Image search: [Google]
arrrooo.jpg
65KB, 411x412px
>>2427488
>catfags
>mongrels

Hes trying so hard.
>>
>>2434479
>>2434692
First off they are 2 and 3 years old and smarter than you.
>Kids in sandbox or backyard
>Cat comes up
>Kids still playing, doing kid things
>Cat gets spooked and scratches them as a defense
If you tell me you never met an ornery cat you have either never met many cats or you're lying
>>
>>2429756
>Projection, ad hominem, and enough mental gymnastics for olympic gold in one post
Buddy, of course I go outside. I'm a responsible adult. And responsible adults take care of their pets.
>>
Okay. So despite talking to the neighbors my raised beds continue to accrue cat shit.

Now they get to learn a lesson.
>>
File: 1488675426307.jpg (17KB, 320x319px) Image search: [Google]
1488675426307.jpg
17KB, 320x319px
>>2435932
Whatcha gonna do?
>>
>>2427639
A car at least does something useful.
>>
>>2431125
>cat does its thing
>omg fluffy was a gud cat he dindu nuffin wrong
>fox does its thing
>fuck foxes

I hope you see the irony here.
>>
>>2427488
I would say the same thing about coalburning single mothers
>>
>>2432093
Why do birdfags think it's okay to let their mongrels stay outside?
>>
>>2429395
>>2429465
>medicine meant to stop pain only kills cats
Holy shit my sides
>>
general lack of education on what "domestication" means and lots of circular reasoning. people genuinely think that cats are wild animals because they see them outdoors... so they let them outside.

case in point >>2431262

cats are indoor animals. they love rectangles and cuddles. it's just so normal for them to be neglected that now we have a whole thread about poisoning them on a board for animal lovers because the situation is just that out of hand
>>
Because cat owners tend to be lazy assholes who want everyone else do their work for them

So I kill the little fuckers when they harass the local wildlife

>>2431555
That's the worst analogy I have seen on this website for a long time

holy fuck
>>
>>2427488
Cats are filthy creatures
>>
>>2431292
whered he poop?
>>
>>2431196
good idea. like what kind of poison though?
>>
My grandmother put screen around her patio so her cats could still go outside but they would not be able to roam around the neighborhood. Pretty smart idea if you ask me.
>>
>>2439407
As other anons have already said, use Tylenol. It kills cats without risking other animals.
>>
Please don't kill cats. Thank you.
>>
>>2439498
Keep your cats inside if you don't want them to end up dead.
>>
>>2439526
no u
>>
cats belong outside dickfuckers
>>
None of my cats ever went outside unsupervised, and they were just fine.

I don't understand how people can just let their pets wander around outside with no guarantee that they'll ever come back.
>>
>>2439538
See>>2438185
dickfucker
>>
>>2439634
domesticated cats are naturally curious they love going outside and smelling a large area you stupid cunt
>>
>>2439545
if your cat doesn't come back it's because it fucking hates you. same for dogs. get a clue guys LOL.
>>
>>2439638
>muh feelings
>muh emotions
Logic says otherwise, cunt.
>>
>>2436004
I put up a cheap plastic fence and scattered coffee grounds around the box.
Thread posts: 153
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.