[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey two snakes ended up in my rat glue trap I was thinking they

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: 20170708_171123.jpg (4MB, 5312x2988px) Image search: [Google]
20170708_171123.jpg
4MB, 5312x2988px
Hey two snakes ended up in my rat glue trap
I was thinking they were just garter snakes, anything to be worried about?
Was worried it might be some kind of infestation
>>
>>2425993

Nah, Just garter snakes. Not an "infestation" either; They just tend to hang out in pairs this time of year.
>>
>>2425993
save the snekies
>>
>>2426015
Cool thanks for letting me know. Was just wondering why two showed up at once

>>2426041
No worries I used some cooking spray and got them off the trap and let them into the woods a mile from my house
>>
File: 1496715693483.gif (142KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1496715693483.gif
142KB, 400x400px
>>2426044
>actually saved the snekies
Bless you, anon.
>>
>>2426044
You coulda ate them, they're excellent for soups.
>>
>>2426111
UMA DELÍCIA
>>
OP here
There was a third garter snake in the bathroom. Pretty sure they couldn't have made it back, I did take the pair pretty far away. Wonder if it's mating season or something and they like my house
>>
>>2426198
Probably a food source in your house, since you have rat traps.

How did you "save" that animal with it's stomach torn open? Why are you using glue traps?
>>
You're fucked m8. I'd move if I were you.
>>
>>2426200
Its stomach wasn't torn open, it had just shit itself
>>
>>2425993
>glue traps
why
What benefit do you gain from a glue trap instead of a trap that kills instantly or a live trap?
>>
>>2426250
>>2426200
I have mice and the glue traps were something I had sitting around
Anyways the snakes are 100% fine, stomach was definitely not torn open
>>
>>2426425
And to elaborate a little more
I've never had success with live catch traps inside of my house. Outside my home they've worked but never inside. Could be bad luck but whenever I have mice I use glue traps
I check them pretty often, and from my personal experience the mice are never visibly injured. I just relocate them as soon as possible and set them free
The only thing I've had them kill are random insects and spiders that stumble into them
>>
Dude if you have problems with rats and mice just buy a cat and feed it rarely. It was literally created for that exact purpose.
>>
How do you set things free from glue traps?
>>
>>2426503
>owning a cat
He's trying to get rid of pest animals dumb fuck
>>
File: n5150df3bb6ab7.png (374KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
n5150df3bb6ab7.png
374KB, 640x360px
>>2426111
>>
>>2426579
I've been using non stick cooking spray or vegetable oil
Basically I apply it under whatever is stuck and it can free itself after a little bit of wiggling around
Of course I don't think the trap works really well afterwards, but I have loads of the things so that isn't really a problem
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.