[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Search Google for a dinosaur >First result is for

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5

File: 1446054810492.png (8KB, 271x288px) Image search: [Google]
1446054810492.png
8KB, 271x288px
>Search Google for a dinosaur
>First result is for Ark: Survival Evolved
>>
>>2418444

rip OP
>>
>>2418446
You don't understand, millions of ESL teenagers with Steam gift cards are going to think Pachyrhinosaurus could expel noxious gas from its crown
>>
>>2418450
that's no worse than the feathered T. rex
>>
>>2418450
The public knowledge of dinosaurs will forever be changed by Ark's mere existence. Generations will pass down the idea that Pachyrhinosauruses are able to harness the power of toxic gasses. Well done Google, you did it.
>>
>>2418456
You joke but that's exactly what Jurassic Park did to retards like >>2418452
>>
>>2418459
>Scientists publish article proving tyrannosaurus didn't have feathers
>he still sticks to his vidya-game feathered version
will your head explode when games start leaving off the feathers to be more accurate?
>>
>>2418461
Nobody thinks you're funny
>>
>>2418464
but I think you're funny.

what's it been, two weeks since tyrannosaurus was proven not to have feathers and you're still denying like a little bitch? Talk about entertainment screwing people up, you know science never claimed tyrannosaurus had feathers, right? Never published once.

you get your facts from video games and then cry when they release ones you don't like. Stick with the toxic gas, at least be consistent.
>>
File: NEOspinosaurus_DBn.jpg (285KB, 1203x746px) Image search: [Google]
NEOspinosaurus_DBn.jpg
285KB, 1203x746px
>>2418444
>actually taking your knowledge from a video game, where artistic liberties are always taken
>not taking it from a book

Ark is fun but if you take your info from the gamepedia site, you deserve to think Dilophosaurus had a frill and spat poison. Have some up-to-date Spinos.
>>
>all these government agents using covert arguments to confirm bunk science and deny God

See you in hell.
Just kidding, I won't be there with you.
>>
>>2418444
google search is mining your interests in every site ever and shows you your preferred results for the sake of you and and your clickmoney. I remember to go to the page which showed me how I am looking in the eyes of Google (it thinks I'm 22 years old male) from some youtube ad through option "why is this ad here". Basically you play games is why the game is here. If you want more independent results don't use the browser with your gmail logged in for searches. And there is an option to turn it off in the account settings but of course it's only half working because they need to eat and satellites.
>>
>>2418465
How long did it take you to type that out? The T. Rex in Ark doesn't even have feathers
>>
>>2418725
>How long did it take you to type that out?
about 20 seconds. I type incredibly fast after 10 plus years on 4chan.
>The T. Rex in Ark doesn't even have feathers
good for them, they won't have to change anything. Doesn't make feathered rex any less of an inaccurate meme perpetrated by deviantart and the gaming industry.
>>
File: 1481141924402.gif (275KB, 795x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1481141924402.gif
275KB, 795x1000px
>>2418444
It's a fun game with cool, if not wholly scientifically accurate, dinosaurs, what's the problem?
>>
>>2419221
The game fucking sucks with retarded developers who keep pumping the game with more game-breaking content and refuse to optimize it so it's actually playable

All the pvp servers are full of alpha tribes who will not let any new players progress past thatch houses, and the pve servers are full of garbage strewn across the map. aka the game is an unplayable waste of money
>>
>>2418444
That's just you and your personalized search results. I'm not getting anything about Ark at all, just links to wikipedia and various other basic information sites.
>>
>>2418461
>>2418452
Yutyrannus is not a Tyrannosaurus Rex
>>
>>2419477
>optimize it
It's optimized for consoles.
The PS4 runs settings an above average for gaming build PC would shit itself on.
>>
>>2419507
That's not fucking saying much because I own the PS4 version and it runs like complete shit. I can't imagine how bad the PC version myst be.
>>
>>2419477
>keep pumping the game with more game-breaking content
Fuckin this. Sorry to delve into /v/ territory here, but I wanted a goddamn game where you had prehistoric creatures and limited tech. They should've left the tek shit and mythical creatures out entirely, plus some of the new creatures have some fucking ridiculous buffs or abilities that all but force you to tame them or find ways to counter so you can avoid getting potentially months of your time and effort destroyed in a few hours by some dickhole alpha tribe in pvp. Love some of the designs for creatures though. Yutyrannus looks pretty sweet.
>>
>>2418467
The amount of butthurt JP3 Spinofags generated because of this is ungodly.
>>
>>2420304
>is
I think you mean "was."

the quadrupedal spino was destroyed 2 years ago. About one year after it was invented. JP turned out to be right.
>>
>>2420076
It sucks man. It wouldn't even be that bad if it the people who had been playing since launch can literally force you out of the server. I was so hyped to finally be able to play it but it's literally impossible unless you own a private server or play single player. The dinosaurs, while unrealistic (It's a fucking video game so who cares), have really badass designs.
>>
>>2420329
Uh no actually lol nice try anti-feather-fag
>>
>>2420464
>The 2015 re-description of Sigilmassasaurus[26] Evers et al. 2015 doubted whether the material assigned to Spinosaurus by Ibrahim et. al. belonged to it.[26]

they didn't actually doubt it. They reassigned it.

to 3 different species.

they literally exploded the quad spino into bits and assigned each bit to a different species.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.