[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

2017 Dog Bite Fatality: Adopted Out Pit Bull Attacks, Kills

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 205
Thread images: 25

2017 Dog Bite Fatality: Adopted Out Pit Bull Attacks, Kills Elderly Woman in Virginia Beach
>Tia Walke said Blue attacked her 26-year old nephew as soon as she let the dog out of its crate. The dog jumped on him, she said. "I had the leash and I was yanking and pulling as hard as I could to get the dog off,” Walke said. In a text message to FHRC she wrote: "I can't control him. And he's scaring me now." Walke described it to WTKR as a "very frightening experience." She quickly returned the dog to FHRC. A month later, the rescue adopted "reactive" Blue to Linda.
The dog arrived at the adopter's home wearing a shock collar. Seven hours later, its new owner, Linda, removed the shock collar. After doing so, the dog attacked and killed Linda's 90-year old mother. WAVY spoke to a woman who adopted Blue on April 22, but returned the pit bull to FHRC two days later due to its aggression.
>By the time rescue workers arrived, the woman's intestines were on the floor ... Her mother's arms were mangled
>Blue was advertised to the Patterson family as "playful, affectionate" and "gentle, goofy."
>PR statement released by Forever Home Rescue and Rehabilitation Center: "none of us could have ever predicted this horrible event"
http://blog.dogsbite.org/2017/06/dog-bite-fatality-adopted-out-pit-bull-kills-virginia-beach.html
Do these cunts just get off on releasing these shit bulls on unsuspecting families? Why would you waste so much time and energy on this breed, let alone ones that are known man biters? Where is the accountability?
>>
>>2417607
If ever someone gets a pit in my street they will have a hard time believing why they get sick and die so fast :)
>>
He just wanted to play. He a gud boy.
>>
>>2417607
I'd shut down that entire operation after this.

Why even waste so much efort in dogs let alone problem dogs in general?

They should all be just put down, maybe that will teach people to think twice before owning dogs.
>>
>>2417607
Why do pitbulls exist in the first place? doberman's are better guard dog's even German shepperd's, but a fucking small medium dog like a pit? wtf why can't we euthanize all granny murderers?
>>
File: seriously205.jpg (51KB, 340x480px) Image search: [Google]
seriously205.jpg
51KB, 340x480px
>get dog from shelter
>it's wearing a shock collar
>i think i'll remove the shock collar
>i'm sure nothing bad will happen
>>
>>2417607
>Dogsbite.blog
>Using the blog as a news source
OP is once again a fucking faggot
>>
File: 1495538069846.jpg (102KB, 621x785px) Image search: [Google]
1495538069846.jpg
102KB, 621x785px
>>2417607
>Blue was advertised to the Patterson family as "playful, affectionate" and "gentle, goofy."
>but needs a shock collar just so it doesn't mutilate anyone
this breed needs to be destroyed
>>
Nigger dog for nigger apes
>>
>>2417662
Will you pay to euthanize and cremate a few hundred thousand dogs?
>>
>>2417607
>dog bite fatality
>victim was literally mutilated with guts ripped out
>>
Why do people blame the dogs, when its their owners who don't properly train and socialize the dog. Sure some dogs are just meaner than others, because no dogs are the same. Any dog breed can be aggressive.
>>
>>2418400
When statistics prove that a certain breed is more dangerous to you and yout neighbours, you are a piece of filth when you buy one.
>>
File: C522xqhU4AIVkkM.jpg (68KB, 603x800px) Image search: [Google]
C522xqhU4AIVkkM.jpg
68KB, 603x800px
>>
>>2418404
Its because niggers buy them and train them to fight. What makes a dog dangerous is the owner.
>>
>>2418427
Yeah you keep telling yourself that bud.

Tell my why herding dogs still have herding instincts when not taught to use them?

> fish only swim because their owners make them
>>
>>2418457
>Tell my why herding dogs still have herding instincts when not taught to use them?
one day you're going to realize that "herding instincts" are actually hunting behaviors displayed by wolves.

herding dogs weren't just bred to herd, all other dogs have to be bred not to. Also just like aggression, herding behaviors show up in non-herding breeds all the time. Because it's how wolves hunt.
>>
Oh look it's this thread again
>>
>>2417607
>Dog Bite Fatality
>Dog Bite

Makes it sound not too bad, like the elderly women had a heart attack....

>the woman's intestines were on the floor
>>
>>2418400
Shut the fuck up

It's a shit dog and it looks retarded too. Every single one must be destroyed. If it requires training to not murder your entire family it's trash.

Kill yourself
>>
>>2418427
Fighting dogs were excluded from the data set and they were still a lot more dangerous. If I ever get a pit in my street, it will not last very long.
>>
>>2417874
I pay taxes.
>>
>>2418512
>fighting dogs
once again, niggers' fault
if you americucks had solved your nigger problem before the libs' bleeding hearts hit critical mass, the european breeds that make up 'pit bulls' would never have been ruined by them
>>
>>2418523
Read again. Fighting dogs were excluded. So were guard dogs. Everyday pit bulls are still more dangerous than other dogs. How do you justify buying such a shit brred?
>>
>>2418472
If you looked into it, you'll find out the actual new sources said nothing about intestines or even that the woman was bit there. The Jew that writes that blog added that in. Also that kike gets tax reductions and makes money from calling her blog a non-profit organization. She does 0 work, she doesn't interview people or do her own statistics, she just puts a spin on some article one a month and calls it educational.

There's a reason OP copy/pasted the article, so people wouldn't actually go to that site and potentially find out what a crock of shit it is.
>>
>>2418520
The majority of the places that would be euthanizing the animals are not government funded meaning that they don't run off your taxes. So I don't know what you mean by this.
>>
>>2417744
She didn't realize it was a shock collar until too late. And she had specifically said she didn't want a dog with aggression issues, anyway. A normal dog shouldn't turn homicidal just because you take off its collar.

>>2418570
The news articles mention that the dog started by attacking the neck and shoulders, but later went for her limbs and stomach. Most of the articles don't describe her injuries, but one of them does mention the bit about the intestines.
>By the time rescue workers arrived, the woman’s intestines were on the floor, Linda told me. Her mother’s arms were mangled. One arm was amputated before the poor woman died in the hospital the next morning. (Kerry Dougherty, The Virginian-Pilot)
>>
File: IMG_9071.jpg (551KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9071.jpg
551KB, 2048x1536px
Pits scare me.
One mauled my dad and my dog.
My dog was viscous due to a bad owner, lots of training later, he doesn't hurt people at all, didn't even attack the pit.
Pits on the other hand can be treated well their whole life, and just snap at a moment's notice.
You can't train that out of a pit.
>>
>>2418582
The issue seems to be that while any breed can attack people, Most other dogs would bite, release and back off (as a last resort which most people miss the signs of), but pits tend to go for the kill once they start attacking.
>>
File: 1496158659260.jpg (83KB, 604x425px) Image search: [Google]
1496158659260.jpg
83KB, 604x425px
>>2418570
>If you looked into it

Are you fucking kidding me? I'm not looking into bullshit trash blogs that are obviously pushing an agenda of some sort just be their very website name alone. 4chan is filter enough for me.
>>
>>2417666
Pitbulls are considered small-minded?
>>
>>2418603
Small medium
>>
>>2417874
I'll do it for free
>>
>>2418603
Small medium
As in a medium sized dog, who is a little on the small side.
>>
>>2418582
>Pits on the other hand can be treated well their whole life, and just snap at a moment's notice.
[citation needed]
>>
>>2418512
>Killing something because it was raised poorly
I wish your parents had this mentality.
>>
File: 1485483829209.jpg (442KB, 638x3464px) Image search: [Google]
1485483829209.jpg
442KB, 638x3464px
>>2418622
>>
>>2418608
It's going to cost you one way or another, in time or money, and it will be more than you can do.

>Tfw /an/ is compromised of kids who have yet to leave mom's house
>>
>>2418646
Why do these people think blogs and Facebook are reliable sources to base claims off of? Is this why y'all are so damn stupid, Because you get all your info in images summed up with text?
>>
The nigger equivalent of Canis lupus shouldn´t be eradicated you bigoted fucks.
>>
>>2418638
lmao

that or his parents neighbors at least
>>
>>2417607
When you have a known aggressive dog and let it loose in your house. These people deserved to die. Natural selection is a bitch.
>>
>>2418400
Plenty of other dog breeds attack humans, and some even kill humans.

But no other breed attacks with such conviction and determination as pitbulls. Also, they seem to just randomly snap, whereas other breeds usually require abuse to become so dangerous.
>>
Good. Old people need to fuck off.
>>
File: sodapopinski.gif (32KB, 227x400px) Image search: [Google]
sodapopinski.gif
32KB, 227x400px
>>2418646
>treated well their whole life
>owned by white trash
>>
whenever i see shitbull defenders i immediately imagine white nu-males and coalburner skanks holding refugees welcome and black lives matter signs
>>
>>2418668
>Uses pit bull and breed in the same sentence
Almost got me
>>
>>2418692
stay mad fggt
>>
>>2418691
Hating pit bulls is the side of the niggers; niggers get pit bulls Because niggers fear them and hate them. It's saying that the niggers aren't the problem, it's obviously the dogs that are bad. Same thing the liberals are doing with guns; the niggers with the guns aren't bad, it's the guns that are bad so we need to get rid of guns. Banning dogs for instance is a liberal mindset, just one that is very extreme so not many people are for it, especially since many people own dogs. However, the extremist group PETA is left-leaning and very much for pit bull bans and actually spends a lot of their money making sure such bans happen.

Politics aside though if you don't know enough about animals you probably shouldn't be voicing your misinformed opinions about them let alone make sweeping statements, which is what the majority of people seem to be doing.
>>
>>2418647
>doesn't know hobbies cost money
>>
>>2418696
I can't speak for anyone else here, but I'm not for banning shitbulls, but I'm still for eradicating them. That of course means all I can do about it is advocate one way or another. That's called a libertarian mindset.

I know enough about animals to know that something bred specifically for fighting is inherently dangerous. This should really not be up to discussion. Outside the meme-verse that is 4chan, it's not just "niggers" who end up with out of control killing machines.
>>
>>2417666
Bull-Baiting, I think.
>>
>>2418638
If you bring an unsafe animal knto your community, the consequences are your own.
>>
>>2418696
A gun is a mindless thing with no will. A pit is not.
>>
Are pitbulls really that bad? I've been raised around them my whole life and I've dog sat 4 different ones with 3 of them Id trust to never bite any person. I'd imagine it's mostly the owner and past home the dogs come from as well as the training.

That and people not understanding their dog. I don't know all these stories really wear down on me.
>>
>>2417774
>blog that lists all its source from government data
>unreliable
Why do pit apologists have such a hard time not being retard.
>>
>>2418427
What about all those pitbulls raised with care and love by their owner all the way back from their puppy days?

You know like the one who laying on the bed of a couple who just got back from the pregnancy ward and who crunched the head of a 8 day old baby because he was startled by the mother's sudden sneeze.
>>
>>2418810
>I've been raised around them my whole life and I've dog sat 4 different ones with 3 of them Id trust to never bite any person.

Yeah, and then when they inevitably "just snap", you stupid child-murdering cunts stare wide-eyed at the cameras crying "We don't know how this happened she was sweet and gentle and never hurt anyone before abloo bloo".
>>
>>2417874
Small breeds who are mentaly healthy gets to stay.
So do breeds like golden retriever.
All breeds with fighting, baiting, war heritage gets the gas.
>>
>>2418529
> (((everyday))) pits
>implying all those shelter pits from (((unknown))) backgrounds aren't loose fighting dogs and the pups of unspayed fighting dogs
begone tyrone
>>
>>2418884
>blog that lists all its source from government data
Lol
>>
File: 1498694659480.jpg (47KB, 640x799px) Image search: [Google]
1498694659480.jpg
47KB, 640x799px
>>2417626
>>2417662
>>2417666
>>2417825
>>2418489
>>2418512
>>2418608
>>2418712
>>2418907
>>
>>2418939
>pitbull
>fellow
>>
people who hate pit bulls are like people who hate small dogs.. or any type of dog, for that matter.

they're dull minded folk who have no business keeping any dog
>>
>>2418994
>dull minded folk who have no business keeping any dog
/an/ in a nutshell
>>
>>2418712
>I know enough about animals
t. Someone who doesn't know enough about animals
>>
File: this is why.jpg (21KB, 475x355px) Image search: [Google]
this is why.jpg
21KB, 475x355px
>>2418994
>if you hate my precious child-murdering monster you shouldnt own a dog
>>
>>2418712
>libertarian mindset
Yeah and if you replaced pitbull with gun you'd sound like a liberal who wants to take away my 2nd amendment rights.

Stop false flagging
>>
>>2418884
>Cdc
>Literally states it's numbers should not be used in statistics because it's misleading
>Is used in statistics
It's like you really are dumb
>>
>>2419007
Bringing a pitbull within line of sight of me or my family is a violation of the NAP and warrants lethal force.
>>
>>2419007
about 1/3 of liberals own guns. Only slightly less than the number of conservatives.
stop stereotyping.
>>
>>2419012
Source
>>
>>2419005
i have a miniature pinscher
i wouldn't allow him around children unsupervised for both their safety
>>
>>2419009
>this data doesnt support the narrative we want to push so dont use them to dismantle our arguments, goy
>>
>>2419012
What you are telling me is...

Guns are okay to own but kill around a thousand kids a year:
http://www.nbcnews.com/health/health-news/nearly-1-300-kids-killed-guns-each-year-study-finds-n774086

Yet dogs of any breed killed 31:
http://www.dogsbite.org/dog-bite-statistics-fatalities-2016.php

So you will sit around here and want to ban or eliminate ownership of pitbulls but allow the ownership of a gun, even though the gun is the statisitically more dangerous thing by a massive margin?

You can't half ass your nanny state.
>>
>>2419016
Oh, maybe you really are dumb.

If you want to push the goy shit, kike, maybe you should take a look at the statistics they pull. It's all gathered from headlines, and we all know that news sources are never ever biased and never spin shit to make it sound worse, more serious or to further their agenda. /an/ was never anti-dog before Reddit and Facebook got here.
>>
>>2419020
>anti-dog

pit bulls are not so much dogs, more like ticking time bombs.
>>
>>2419026
>22 deaths
>ticking time bombs
>>
>>2419028
>only looking at deaths

Being scarred for life and having to get reconstructive surgery is pretty bad.
>>
>>2419026
What all y'all don't understand is that the pit bull term is meant to be vague for a reason. It's meant to include a huge range of dogs with the intent to someday make people believe all dogs are bad, vicious, useless and need to be banned. PETA will even outright tell you that. So it is anti-dog, the end goal is to ban dogs.
>>
Must suck being a cuck who is afraid of a dog breed. You guys afraid of black people too? Hahaha. Keep crying, fags.
>>
>>2418994
I don't hate pit bulls, they are what they are — I hate numb brained owners who call them nanny dogs and join 20 Facebook groups about them. A friend of mine was part of some models w/pitts calendar thing and she was bitten when she coughed - the owner refused to pay the bill for the stitches, and the friend dropped it on account of her being just as stupid and blind to their true nature. "Oh the dog was sweet I startled it, pit bulls are gentle it was probably sick." Etc etc.

I think the breed needs a good owner - a REAL owner who knows what they are capable of and will take preemptive measures to avoid any negative situations - including being around other dogs, kids, in public with no break stick - you get my drift.

I know some people from pol who have pits, the dogs are well trained and the owners know what owning one entails. It's not a matter of personal politics as much as it is about wanting to stay blind and take the easy route of claiming them as monsters or as gentle giants.
>>
>>2419047
I have this opinion with a lot of stuff, including cats and pit bulls.

I have way more problems with stupid owners than I do with the actual animal.

But if pit bulls all suddenly died from some mysterious pit bull-only plague, I wouldn't shed a tear.
>>
>>2417661
hy
>>
Here's a new one for you guys!
2017 Dog Bite Fatality: Woman Brain Dead After Pit Bull Mauling Near Bozeman, Montana
>UPDATE 06/28/17: On Tuesday, a Bozeman woman donated her organs and was taken off life support after being horribly mauled by two dogs. Melissa Barnes, 65-years old, was left brain dead after two pit bulls belonging to a tenant attacked her Saturday. Doctors had to wait nearly three days after she was declared brain dead before taking her off life support because the dogs were not vaccinated. Doctors had to await the rabies tests results before donating her organs.
>Our hearts go out to this woman's family. There is no preparation for what they saw in that hospital room; the aftermath of a multi-pit bull mauling.
>The attack occurred on June 24 at 5499 Love Lane. The dog's owner, Wayne Bartlett, rented from Barnes and lived on the same property as her for six years. Comments left by Bartlett's girlfriend indicate that she lived upstairs. "She was the landlady upstairs," she wrote. Certainly Barnes was familiar with the pit bulls and vice versa. Bartlett's dogs -- Bane, a 6-year old male pit bull and Kitty, a 13-year old female pit bull-mix -- were put down, allowing the rabies tests to proceed at all.
http://blog.dogsbite.org/2017/06/2017-dog-bite-fatality-woman-brain-dead-after-pit-bull-mauling.html
>>
2017 Dog Bite Fatality: Family Pit Bull Kills 3-Week Old Baby Girl in Grand Rapids, Michigan
The Attacking Pit Bull is an Alleged "Support Dog" for a Child
>Kent County Prosecutor Chris Becker issued a three page opinion today regarding the pit bull mauling death of an infant. Susannah Murray, 3-weeks old, was severely attacked in the head after being left alone with her family's three pit bulls for about five minutes on May 25. The attack occurred in the 1100 block of Kalamazoo Avenue SE. The baby died after seven hours of surgery on May 26. The baby's mother, Michelle Murray, will not face any charges.
>At the time of the attack, there were other children in the home, but not in the living room area where the baby had been left in a bouncy seat. The family's three pit bulls were also loose inside the home. Murray and her friend, Bobbi Rodriguez, had stepped out onto the porch for about five minutes for a smoke. When Rodriguez came back inside, she saw one of the pit bulls, named Rhino, licking the baby's face. She kicked the dog away and saw the infant was covered in blood.
The family took the time to take this classy photo: their dead newborn next to one of the pit bulls that animal control hadn't taken to euthanize yet. They posted it on Facebook.
http://www.mlive.com/news/grand-rapids/index.ssf/2017/06/no_charges_in_pit_bulls_fatal.html
>>
>>2419103
>The baby's mother, Michelle Murray, will not face any charges.

Anyone else think that parents are intentionally putting their babies into dangerous situations in the hopes they'll die?
>>
>>2419103
hope the dog kills the rest of this shit-stupid family holy fuck

thats disgusting

>>2419106
wouldnt surprise me but the fact it was uploaded to facebook means she will never stop being harassed by people who are enraged by her actions so that was a poor choice if so
>>
>>2419007
Don't embarrass yourself.
>>
>>2419106
Pit Bulls used to be known as "Nanny Dogs" in some places. They were reknowned for their loving, protective natures. It was considered a great honor if someone said you "had the heart of a pitbull".

Flash forward past 50+ years of backyard breeders inbreeding these dogs like crazy and breeding them to be "fierce" because thugs, yo. The breed has gone to shit.

Sadly some people still believe in the nanny dog without realizing most easily found pitbulls are the shit kind.
>>
>>2419119
>Nanny Dogs
They were called that because dogs werent allowed in the house in that era and they'd attack anyone who tried to break in.
>>
>>2419015
I have a confession.

I left a stranger's 6 and 8 year old sons in the living room with my Akita and my GSD for about an hour and a half the other day.

I was sick so I stayed in the next room and just kept an ear on them.
>>
>>2417825
Sauce on pic?
>>
>>2418810
it's genetics dude. ever find it weird how if you raise a golden retriever as a puppy it naturally tries to grab everything in site with its mouth? by golly, that's because it was bred to do just that for hundreds and hundreds of years. almost every single dog breed was bred for some kind of purpose before the industrial boom came and effectively turned dogs from useful companions into just companions. they will always have latent instincts, and since pitbulls were bred to be killing machines that urge will always exist in them.

a couple weeks ago my company had a big corporate picnic, so all the dog owners brought their dogs. one had a pitbull who seemed very friendly, cute and happy. then another person dared to walk within twenty feet with their own dog and the pitbull immediately went after it. they cannot be reasoned with.
>>
>>2419103
>http://www.mlive.com/news/grand-rapids/index.ssf/2017/06/no_charges_in_pit_bulls_fatal.html

That's sad but the thing about the photo is stupid, that was clearly taken before the baby was attacked. Gotta love how the article mentions all the blood and then there's no blood in the photo it claims shows the dead baby, bravo journalists!
>>
>>2418810
Its a dog breed thats been bred for violence as well as bred by a variety of really shitty people for decades and decades and centuries, moreso in the past several decades because they are cheap as fuck and can be found everywhere because the retards who have them don't neuter and let them fuck everything in sight.

If border collies have the natural instinct to herd, which they do, and some dog breeds have the natural instinct to soft-mouth, I don't see how acting like a violent piece of shit can't be the Pitbulls natural instinct.

I don't give a fuck if its ignorant. If I see one of those fucking dogs, I go to the opposite side of the street, especially when walking my dog.

And if I see someone fucking walking one without a leash, I turn 180 and fucking jog away. Fuck that shit.
>>
When you talk about pitbulls do you mean all pitbull breeds or american pitbull terriers/american bullys?
>>
>>2417607
Just buy a gun whinny faggot.
>Shitbull attacks you or your family
>Shoot it to death
>Problem solved
>>
>>2419183
they mean any short-haired mutt with a boxy face that bites someone.

about 99% of the dogs they're bitching about don't have papers or a breed. It's hard to get factual data on breed because almost none of them are papered. They go by what the owner says they are or more often by what a newspaper reporter or a cop says they look like.
>>
>>2419119
Post a single source from over 50 years ago that refers to them like that. To my understanding, people invented the word "nanny dog" in the 1970s-80s when they were trying to whitewash the dog-fighting reputation of pitbulls. But these days, even the pitbull advocacy group BAD RAP has issued a statement that the nanny dog myth is false, harmful, and causes dog bites.
>>
>>2417607
>forever home

I hate this retarded phrase.
>>
>>2419119
I'm not against any dogs, but the pit bull thing from what I can tell came from a single StaffBull stud who's nickname was Nanny because he liked kids so much. But he was never left alone with kids.

And it's not even about breeding them to be fierce, it's about people who have no business in breeding breeding them. They will tell you the breed is friendly and good with kids, but they aren't breeding a breed, they are actually breeding mutts and try to sell people on it. Very very few pit bulls are APBTs, AmStaff or StaffBull but a mix of breeds that may or may not have pit bull type breeds in them. Then you have the trendy hipsters who want to pick out the most difficult animal in the shelter because they want to save something but have 0 animal experience let alone experience with dogs.
>>
File: 1476231378173.jpg (282KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
1476231378173.jpg
282KB, 1280x960px
>>2419042
>comparing pits to nigs
hey you said it
>>
>>2418458
>pointers weren't bred to point
>retrievers werent bred to retrieve
>livestock guardians weren't bred to guard livestock
>dachshunds weren't bred to dig
>bloodhounds weren't bred to scent
>yorkies weren't bred to rat
>malamutes weren't bred for freight
>wolves did all of that, we had to breed it out of all the other dogs
>>
>>2419159
>It naturally grabs Everything
You mean all puppies? It's called teething dumbass. Have you ever got a pet lab or a lab off Craigslist and without any training brought it hunting with you? I can tell you for a fact it won't magically bring back birds. It would probably piss itself when it heard a bullet rip. The same thing can be said about beagles; they may chase a rabbit but they are utterly useless of not trained. On another note, have you ever seen a puggle chase rabbits? Even though it's a 50/50 purebred mix, many puggles I've seen didn't care one bit to have their nose to the ground. Can you take a guess as to why that is? Do you have a clue how many pit bulls are purebred APBT, AmStaff, StaffBull or Bull Terrier? Or how many of them came 1 generation from fighting lines? Even so, their genes would make them more prone to dog aggression, not necessarily stranger aggression. The stranger aggression is coming from another place. Lately it's been hip to cross breed pits to make them huge like Hercules, so people have been introducing stranger aggressive breeds like American Bulldog, Cane Corso, African Mastiff etc

I am coming to the conclusion that people who use the term ticking time bomb or killing machine about animals basically don't know what they are talking about. It's like the people that say all dune coons are bad without actually having a lick of knowledge about Islam to understand any of it. It must be nice actually, child like ignorance.
>>
>>2418907
You say that but lots of the big, reliable LSG dogs have history and or were developed with fighting and war use.

Plenty of Eastern European LSDs are fought once or twice (and not to the death) to encourage their willingness to attack predators.
>>
>>2419160
That's the baby after it's been cleaned up.
>>
File: taiwanese cops.jpg (152KB, 640x838px) Image search: [Google]
taiwanese cops.jpg
152KB, 640x838px
>>2419383
really, dumbass?
>>
My buddy down the street tells me there's this shit bull that keeps running around our neighborhood. The owner lets it out in his front lawn to take a piss, but the dog runs all along the street after it's done its duty (no fence.) They call animal control, but they're useless.
I believe I called animal control on this same dog once about a month ago. They said everyone was out to lunch so it would be at least an hour before they could come. I told them I was going to shoot it so they could either come now or come pick up a dead dog. I didn't have any plans to shoot it, I just wanted them to take it before it ran back home, but they called the police there instead to talk to me instead of the owner. Is there anything I can do? I thought about dognapping this thing and driving it to a shelter in another county, but I'm worried about it ending up in another neighborhood causing a nuisance. What's also terrible is all I have is a .22 that probably wouldn't kill it, and I don't want to feel like an asshole for shooting someone's dog. I'm also worried about getting cited for animal abuse and getting all my indoor cats, and maybe even my reptiles and fish, taken away. Am I justified in killing it? Is there a nonlethal solution? My breaking point is that it chased his 7-year-old niece into his house, although I can't for certain say that it was going to bite her or was just playing.
>>
>>2419488
if it chases another child, you're within your rights to shoot it

if animal control won't do anything, dognap it and take it to a shelter. what will likely happen is they'll check for a chip, and if he's chipped he'll go back to his owners. they'll have to pay a fee to get him out.

if he doesn't have a chip he will be held. then he can be put up for adoption. if you're worried about him fucking around in another neighborhood, it isn't likely. it's more likely the dog will be euthanized because he's not highly adoptable, or, if he's lucky, he'll be adopted by someone who isn't as trashy and won't let their dog run at large.
>>
>>2419487
>taiwan
statist chinks, not white
>>
File: 1492916916100.jpg (42KB, 407x450px) Image search: [Google]
1492916916100.jpg
42KB, 407x450px
>>2419119
>Pit Bulls used to be known as "Nanny Dogs" in some places.

lol no, hunny.
>>
File: Untitled.png (140KB, 1978x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
140KB, 1978x1080px
>>2419487
>Obviously talking about the USA.
>posts taiwanese cops

Your retardation aside, check out really how fucking diverse Taiwan really is:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_Taiwan#Ethnicity_.28Overview.29
>>
File: 1498567366714.png (47KB, 1274x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1498567366714.png
47KB, 1274x1000px
>>2419558
Pic related
>>
File: super smug smirking old man.gif (2MB, 274x334px) Image search: [Google]
super smug smirking old man.gif
2MB, 274x334px
>>2419119
>It was considered a great honor if someone said you "had the heart of a pitbull".
>>
if I die to some stupid fucking idiot's pit bull I'll be pissed
>>
>>2419007
Americans like you can't understand the world laughs at you for this shit.
Fucking amusing.
>>
>>2419015
Pitbulls are owned by SMELLY dumb niggers
>>
File: 1477255153824.jpg (454KB, 1440x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1477255153824.jpg
454KB, 1440x1280px
>>2419605
>>2419688
>stupid fucking europoors and their inferiority complex in every thread
>>
File: pol raid.png (21KB, 1854x235px) Image search: [Google]
pol raid.png
21KB, 1854x235px
>>2419878
>>
>>2418939
>muh enlightened bong band from 1959
John Lennon beat his wives, and "Paul McCarthy" is a body double since the real one died in 1962
>>
>>2419878
Where's the benefit in letting incompetent people handle extremely dangerous things? Letting just anyone get a pitbull or a gun is as dumb as letting people drive without a license.
>>
>>2419957
a gun is inanimate object that is only as bad as the user
a pitbull is a dog bred to fight to the death with a mind of its own
>>
>>2420001
You're putting a dog on the same level of a human being, you know that?
>>
>>2420014
no im not
piutbulls are prone to being completely normal friendly dogs and just snapping for absolutely no reason
>>
>>2420014
He is not, but you are putting an object on the same level of a dog.
>>
>>2419488
Poisoned peanut butter in their front lawn in the grass.
>>
>>2418646
top kek
>>
>>2418699
>tfw play Modern format MTG
>>
>>2418810
>3/4 pits I've babysat I kind of trust to not bite me
LOL
>>
>>2420067
A dog doesn't have the mental capacity for intentions, to rationalize ideas, to understand complex consequences or have morals. You can train a dog to be a tool to fight for you or train a dog to do the opposite. In that respect they are like a gun, they can be used to to do what you want them to do. Unlike a gun, dogs can not be put on a high shelf or hidden away so your dumb neighbor or your kids can't reach it.
>>
>>2420107
This. Not to fucking mention the """gun violence""" is coming from filthy inner cities not law abiding suburbs. The suburban homeowner shouldn't be denied defense against that shit just because of the Detroit jungle.
>>
>>2420107
B-but dogs have rights too!!! How dare you hurt my fee fees!
>>
>>2418907
Name me one small breed of dog that is stable. Every toy, small breed, and nonworking breed is as volatile as a pit bull by virtue of inbreeding and shitty owners. They're just too small to effectively kill anyone bigger than an 18 month old. They should be gassed as well. Only spare farm dogs and mutts.
>>
>>2420110
What about the high numbers of injuries and deaths due to gun accidents?
>>
Is it just the same three autists who keep spamming these anti-pitbull threads or what?
I've come in close contact with a shitload of pitbulls over the years and they were all perfectly well-behaved dogs.
>>
>>2419103
>after being left alone with her family's three pit
How fucking retarded can you be?
>>
>>2420188
What about the high numbers of injuries and deaths due to car accidents?
>>
>>2420194
>they were all perfectly well-behaved dogs.
Literally every single pitbull before they snap.
>>
>>2420188
Stupidity is universal anon.
>>
>>2419385
Btfo
>>
>>2420239
>WE COULDNT HAVE SEEN THIS COMING SHE WAS SUCH A SWEET GENTLE GIANT WHO WOULDNT HURT A FLY
>PLEASE DONT BLAME US FOR YOUR CHILDREN BEING BRUTALLY TORN APART
>>
>>2417666
Pit bulls where never breed for guard dogs. Any idiot that buys one for that is stupid and just bought the worst guard dog ever. A chawauwau is better guard dogs ffs. They where breed to fight large animals like bulls and hogs. And as well as bushing animals out for a hunter. That s why they have animal aggression not human aggression.
>>
>>2417626
Don't be surprised how fast you get broken legs.
>>
>>2417662
I live in VA Beach. I will tell you that upwards of 75% of the dogs sheltered around here are pit mixes like the one in OP. Not all are aggressive per say, but the vast majority are unmanageable due to energy level if nothing else. It would be good to require special licenses or something for these dogs if only to discourage idiots from letting them breed. There are entirely too many and most shelters really just want to get rid of them ASAP.
>>
>>2421032
THey want to get rid of them because of how unruly and dangerous they are.
>>
>>2418427
>blames niggers for pit behavior
>most of the pits posted are owned and raised by white families

whew the mental acrobats boys.
>>
>>2419953
Hitler said that you fucking idiot
>>
>>2420107
They are incomparable because a pit might suddenly attack a child while you thought he was chained in your garden. A gun will not leave your property to kill a child next door on its own.
>>
>>2418888
>stare wide-eyed at the cameras crying "We don't know how this happened she was sweet and gentle and never hurt anyone before abloo bloo".
Pitbulls aren't actually prone to "snapping" these people are just lying. Do you really think someone after a dog mauls/kills someone is going to say "yeah, this was definitely gonna happen soon, my dog always did have aggression problems".

Pitbulls aren't the problem, the issue is retarded people getting high drive dogs and not taking proper care of them or training them properly. Most people shouldn't have a pit, just like most people have no business with a border collie or husky.
>>
>>2418884
they have an iq lower than gorillas
>>
>>2420188
What about the high numbers of injuries and deaths due to swimming pool accidents?
>>
>>2422731
You say this but I went over to a buds house for years and then suddenly his friendly pit lunged at my face. It stopped playing and tried to hurt me. We got it under control, but to me these "it just snapped" stories don't ring as bullshit anymore.
>>
>>2418458
>one day you're going to realize that "herding instincts" are actually hunting behaviors displayed by wolves.

Most retarded thing I've read today. Congratulations.
>>
>>2417607
I dunno about the entire pitty thing. They're awesom dogs and the few I've worked with have excellent temperaments.

But seeing them on work makes me a little hesitant about having them as pets. The difference between a pit bull hanging off a bulls nose or legs and say, bulldog or kelpies or kelpies is pretty phenomenonal. They're all tough capable dogs who seem to enjoy rough cattle work but the pit bulls are in a league of there own. Speed, stamina and strength with little regards to their own well being.

I sposeall I'm trying to say is that animals really are bred for a purpose. Most people should stick with simpler breeds that aren't bred for rough work
>>
File: 1408680290079.jpg (91KB, 315x437px) Image search: [Google]
1408680290079.jpg
91KB, 315x437px
>>2419119
>It was considered a great honor if someone said you "had the heart of a pitbull".
>>
>>2420188
Some people cannot operate guns responsibly so I'm not allowed to defend myself properly? Makes perfect sense.

Unlike shitbulls, guns are actually useful for something other than recreation.
>>
File: 1498582478368.png (768KB, 720x691px) Image search: [Google]
1498582478368.png
768KB, 720x691px
>>2418400
>>
>>2422792
So I'm not allowed to have a pitbull because others can't keep one responsibly?
>>
>>2423225
I'm not saying you're not allowed, you're just an irredeemable cunt if you keep one.

There would be a good case for banning shitbulls, because unlike guns they serve no purpose that would make people need one. Liking ass-ugly, edgy dogs is not a good reason for owning a killing machine.
>>
>>2418646
I don't understand this shit. How do people die to a small ass dog? I have a full German Shepherd and I don't see how he could manage to kill anyone besides someone crippled or extremely slow with no strength.
But a fucking pit? Surely 1 full punch or kick to the head or gut will shut it down.
>>
>>2419385
>yorkies weren't bred to rat
To rat?
>>
>>2423504
ripping arteries open and people bleeding out

unlike normal dogs, a pitbull doesn1t take any clues from the other dog or human during a fight, it goes all out, and not even shooting it stops it from biting you
>>
>>2423504

Most of the people who die are middle-aged/elderly women and children.
>>
>>2420194
T. Ruffus the slaughterer
>>
>>2422773
There are lots of dogs like this, but thats just how they are in general.
Like, its not uncommon for a dog to do shit like that, but its a regular thing. Its very rare for a dog to TRULY be totally perfect and then suddenly maul the shit out of someone. People are just great at deluding themselves into thinking their dogs aren't terrible.
>>
>its all about how you raise them

brb getting a pet tiger, will raise it to be a gud boi who would never hurt a fly
>>
>>2423504
They may be fairly small dogs but they're very strong for their size. There are a lot of videos on youtube showcasing their insane strength.
Judging by the stories I've heard, kicking or punching an attacking pitbull will often make the dog even more excited and determined to keep fighting.
>>
>>2423578
On the topic of underestimating their strength, When they jump on you it's like getting tackled and punched. They are mostly muscle so they look small, they do not feel small. I work with them and they can be dangerous.
>>
>>2419383
You've never lived in southern California have you?
>>
>>2423548
Jokes aside, you know there are actually people who DO NOT believe that tigers should be exterminated wholesale?
>>
>>2423548
Ironically, tigers don't have an especially bad personality for a pet. They act almost identically to domestic cats, aside from spraying piss on stuff.

The issue comes from them acting like normal cats. is no big deal when your 10 pound cat scratches/bites/pounces on you, but is slightly more problematic when its a 500 pound tiger.
>>
>>2420185
Pomeranians
>>
File: 1459855903245.gif (104KB, 320x471px) Image search: [Google]
1459855903245.gif
104KB, 320x471px
>>2419018
>African American children have the highest rates of firearm mortality overall,”they wrote. Black children are 10 times more likely to be killed by guns than white children, they found.
SHIIET IT AIN'T MY SHITTY PARENTING OR DAH FACT DAT TRAYVON SHENIQA JOINED A GAN-ERR I MEAN YOUTH GROUP! IT BE DA EVUL GUNZ FAULT MANG
>>
>>2423818
so domestication had no effect on the behaviour of cats?
>>
>>2423870
Wildcat kittens taken in and raised by humans will act about the same as modern domestic cats.
>>
>>2423493
There is literally no reason to own a gun.
>>
>>2423910
>because I want one
All the reason I need.
>>
>>2423818
>tigers don't have an especially bad personality for a pet.
>They act almost identically to domestic cats

You're contradicting yourself, because sure you cannot be implying that "domestic" cats don't have shitty personalities.
>>
>>2423910
Trolling is a bannable offense.
>>
>>2423504
yeah dude lets see how well you do after the fucker is latched onto your face or has his teeth sunk into your jugular
>>
>>2423508
Killing field rats. Typically you'd smoke out/unearth a den, the rats would run out, and the yorkies would maul all of them. Ton of eastern european farmers still keep packs of them for this purpose.
>>
>>2419488
.22 will kill a dog just fine
farmers put down bulls with .22 shorts all the time
>>
>>2418692
american pit bull terrier
>>
dogs are niggers
>>
>>2424851
i will kill you.

dogs and humans have a 35,000 y.o. relationship
>>
How do pits even disembowel someone? Aren't dogs supposed to jump and bite your arm, hang from it and try to take you down, then go for the throat?
>>
>>2424980
Pits are fuckin savages. They are a fucked breed man.
>>
Pit-bull.

Pit (fighting arena) Bull (male)

Gee, I wonder what they were bred to be?
>>
>>2418602
Why does /an/ have such a hateboner for pitbulls? Every time an attack happens they're always rushing to prove how it mean they're shit. Why can't they just migrate to /pol/ or something?
>>
>>2418646
>Lynn
>woman who got bit named Nicole
?????
Also looks fake besides that.
>>
>>2422431
I memed myself.
>>
>>2425266
I think Lynn is either Nicole's mother or sister, they also got attacked by the dog but their injuries weren't fatal.
There are multiple websites reporting about the woman's death. I'm not sure what part of it looks faked to you.
>>
File: IMG_20170429_1736543.jpg (1MB, 2934x5216px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170429_1736543.jpg
1MB, 2934x5216px
>>2423910
>leftist cunt defends autonomous killing machines while decrying ones that require human intervention to even begin to function
I'd tell you to 'kill yourself, you retarded faggot' but your kind tends handle that on your own.
>>
>>2423910
>pit bulls
>>
>>2425266
Google the names, retard.
>>
>>2423910
To kill the shitbull before it mauls my grandmother.
>>
I genuinely cannot understand how some people choose to love such hideous creatures that have a natural disposition to aggression. Why not choose to love the beautiful dogs that have a natural disposition to friendliness?
>>
File: b72.jpg (28KB, 600x378px) Image search: [Google]
b72.jpg
28KB, 600x378px
>>2417607
>VA beach
>aka Nigger beach

Have you ever noticed a pattern with brutal dog attacks and shitty owners??? Hmmmmmmmmmmmm
>>
>>2426275
Pit bulls aren't ugly with normal ears though
>>
>>2417626
You wouldn't do shit. pictures?
>>
>>2417874
Drown them in 5 gallon buckets like unwanted kittens!
>>
>>2418887
Source?
>>
There is a severe lack of actual research and data on both sides of this retarded debate. News articles are not evidence of anything. Frequency of news articles is not evidence of anything. Conjecture about genetics is not evidence of anything. If that was acceptable evidence, global warming wouldn't be real and black people would get shot more often than white people by cops. Two stories the media loves to spin and people regurgitate yet is completely baseless.
>>
>>2426902
>global warming wouldn't be real and black people would get shot more often than white people by cops

But (man-made) global warming ISN'T real, and blacks DO get shot more often by police than whites. Is this supposed to be a joke?
Thread posts: 205
Thread images: 25

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.