[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are good ways to meet girls that legitimately cherish animals

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_2941.jpg (286KB, 535x800px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2941.jpg
286KB, 535x800px
What are good ways to meet girls that legitimately cherish animals & nature, and couldn't live without? Tired of these norman girls that just love animals to an extent.
>It's like they're hiding somewhere.
>>
/r9k/ is more suited for awkward questions about social inadequacy
>>
File: Purlicue Pincher.jpg (40KB, 508x480px) Image search: [Google]
Purlicue Pincher.jpg
40KB, 508x480px
>>2417250
>op wants to date a cat lady
>>
probably by studying in some damn serious place with one, doing field trips and boat trips and all the required stuff together in the same group, and more like botany->ecology->ecosystems or ecology->climate->water physics place then just aneemuls, vets and doctors are desensitized. They are hiding because they don't really have a problem with nice guys they already know and ate dirt and salt with, in the field where they are like 25% (random number) of the total head count
>>
>>2417250
Horse girls seem to genuinely enjoy horses to the extreme. Start there.
>>
File: 1455141243337.jpg (83KB, 319x340px) Image search: [Google]
1455141243337.jpg
83KB, 319x340px
>>2417250
>unironically wanting rancid, pasty, soiled reeking hippies

O i am laffin
>>
>>2417726
kek
>>
>>2417764
>all girls who appreciate animals and nature are rancid, pasty, soiled reeking hippies
>unironically being this slow of mind
Kek
>>
I know what you're saying OP. Like the chicks that like only cute things, and even then only like them for the appearance and know fuck all about them besides that they look cute. I'd say look for a girl that doesn't have to kill everything she dislikes. That's an important quality that seems lost nowadays.
>>
>>2417764
I value the well-being of nature for its own sake on a more abstract level, not just because it's incredibly complex and beautiful, but because it's so fragile with respect to information being lost for all time. We can stop making SUV for centuries and start back up in a year, but if we lose a species to extinction, it's gone from our universe, for all time, we may never replace that biodiversity.
And secondly that everything that can suffer deserve consideration proportionate to how much it can suffer.
>>
File: Gin-no-Saji-02.jpg (164KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Gin-no-Saji-02.jpg
164KB, 1280x720px
find someone who loves horses
>>
>>2417776
>>2417776
But what about all the species that have to be born?

If you save ever species from extinction, then you run out of room for anything new to come in. You basically stop evolution.

It's a nice thought to think that we can save everything, but it's also a terrifying concept to think that we actually could.
>>
>>2417880
I agree with you that I don't think we should stop all suffering in the animal kingdom. We don't have the knowledge or ability to micromanage the lives of all individual living things. Countless living things are suffering at any given moment and that suffering is essential for the continued existence of our ecosystems. But what we can achieve is to avoid causing any of the suffering or extinction by our actions insofar as feasible. In almost every circumstance, the less of a fingerprint humanity has on the natural world, the lower the risk we will facilitate suffering and the greater the likelihood the world will sustain as much biodiversity as possible.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.