[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My dog, a lab, has had this ball hanging on her ass for 2-3 years

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: 13.jpg (12KB, 225x212px) Image search: [Google]
13.jpg
12KB, 225x212px
My dog, a lab, has had this ball hanging on her ass for 2-3 years and it finally busted. It has fatty tissue coming out but not bleeding, Anyone have same thing happen to them? I cant find a picture of it on google, but im 90% sure its not her anal gland. It hurts to see my dog like this, had her for 14 years but cant afford my town vet.
>>
>>2416561
It's a tumour and it will cost you less than $200 to simply cut off. Despite how the vets make it sound, you do not have to get all the recommended shots and wellness exam. Just make it clear to them that you are short on cash, and you can only afford minor surgery to get it cut off.

They may, however, demand a rabies vaccine if that isn't current, but for that you can simply go to any caravan (travelling poor mans vet) and have them administer a rabies. Then bring to the paperwork to your vet that you want to get the tumour removed with.
>>
>>2416565
They are required by law to make the dog get a rabies vaccine. Most places actually need to do the vaccine before the surgery. Or, they need proof the animal is UTD on rabies
>>
>>2416561
How does it smell?
>>
>>2416565
>>2416607
>>2416673
>good info
>good info
>fucking weirdo

This is the /an/ I want. 67% good info, 33% weird.
>>
>>2416806
It's a valid question. An anal gland and a tumor will smell differently when burst
>>
>>2416806
Go to a vet them smarty pants
>>
>>2416806

sounds like a dog person.

> doesn't understand something
> defaults to "ewwww weirdo"
>>
>>2416806
It's a valid question. The... stuff from a dogs anal glands is one of the most rank smells in existence. If it smell wasn't like death, then the OP is probably right it wasn't anal glands.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.