[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>cats don't care about their owne- https://www.yout

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 6

File: pepe mongoloid dance.jpg (32KB, 500x705px) Image search: [Google]
pepe mongoloid dance.jpg
32KB, 500x705px
>cats don't care about their owne-

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O8nXm2OmEqQ
>>
File: 1367123679894.jpg (56KB, 702x478px) Image search: [Google]
1367123679894.jpg
56KB, 702x478px
>all 3 cats greet me at front door when I come home, even if other people are around
>favorite cat sits in empty hallway for 1-2 hours every morning waiting for my door to open
>leaps into bed to cuddle/nuzzle my face the second it cracks
>tfw
>>
>>2415907
They care about the food you bring, not you.

Every customer is nice to the chef, so that he doesn't spit in their food.
>>
>>2415882

OP, the fuck are you on about? They act completely normal like when you come home after getting groceries.

Have you ever seen how a dog reacts after the owner returns after a week?
Fucking night and day difference.
>>
>>2415916
That's because cats aren't autistic.
>>
>>2415917

>
>>
>>2415909
There are 4 people living in my home; of all of us, I feed the cats with the 2nd to least frequency.

Nice try though, dogfag.
>>
Cats aren't socially active enough to give a fuck about you.

The reason they act in this manner is to try and rejoin a bond that they otherwise don't miss.

Cat owners try to say it's the cat 'missing' it's owner but there's a world of difference when you compare them to an actual social animal such as a dog, horse or even a fucking cow.

Cats don't care about their owners. Because a cat doesn't HAVE an owner. It has a tolerance factor regarding the giant ape that lumbers around it's house and it's actions are entirely selfish from the ground up, hence why their 'affection' ALWAYS revolves around personal reward over social interaction.

A cat might groom it's owner but it's a learned response because it knows it's owner is going to groom it back.

There's no other relationship involved hence why the moment an 'owner' dies in a cat house, the corpse is immediately beset by cats looking for food.

Dogs don't do it till its a final option.

Cats are tamed, not domesticated. Don't be a retard and understand the difference.
>>
File: pepe mongoloid dance 2.png (6KB, 264x191px) Image search: [Google]
pepe mongoloid dance 2.png
6KB, 264x191px
>>2415935
tl;dr

cats are love
>>
>>2415940
cats are life
>>
>>2415882
I didn't come here to feel
>>
Cats are sometimes annoying as fuck with how much they care.
>>
File: c5f.gif (1MB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
c5f.gif
1MB, 250x250px
>when dogfags act like the attachments canines form are so much purer and less "selfish" than those of cats or any other pet

I've worked in a shelter for years and can honestly say dogs don't miss you either once you're gone. The overwhelming majority of slobberniggers don't sit in their kennels depressed or refusing to eat; they are no slower in soliciting food and affection after being surrendered than any other species we handle. They typically bond most quickly with our animal care staff, since they're the ones who take care of feedings - almost as though dogs, too, form food-driven positively reinforced attachments... imagine that.
>>
>>2415964
tl;dr
>>
File: 1401305136497.jpg (142KB, 500x400px) Image search: [Google]
1401305136497.jpg
142KB, 500x400px
>>2415966
>4 sentences
You must not have gotten very far in school, boy.

Here, I'll put a pretty picture of a doggy on this post to make it easier for you.
>>
>>2415935
>continuing to push the "cats aren't social" meme
Look up what kind of colony systems feral cats form. They do need social interaction and cooperation just as domestic dogs do.
>>
my aunt's cats act like this when i go to feed them even though i hate them and spray them with water and/or kick them because i refuse to touch them

they're hungry, they don't give a shit about you
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.