[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So my mom spontaneously adopted a 4 week old kitten from some

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: kittr.png (351KB, 596x595px) Image search: [Google]
kittr.png
351KB, 596x595px
So my mom spontaneously adopted a 4 week old kitten from some crazy Russians in our neighborhood. These people do not speak english so we are unable to bring this way too young kitten back to its mother.

How can I make sure this thing isn't malnourished and that it doesn't die on us?
I don't know anything about pet care or animals in general.
>>
let it die

it will make a shitty pet anyway
>>
it may end up aggressive but clingy, either go and get it another one, so they test their kitty bullshit on each other for appropriate responses, or get rid of it entirely
>>
>>2414692
not up to me to get rid of it honestly. The cat does bite me a lot, is that normal?

>>2414689
not up to me. I don't like cats or animals in general but I have too much of a conscience to let my mom kill this thing. That is something I cannot fix.
>>
>>2414694
Yeah, that's normal. It's feeling you with it's tongue and will teethe - discourage hard biting though.
>>
>>2414681
Buy cat milk formula at a pet store, and mix it with wet or dry cat food. Try to find food that's specifically for kittens.
>>
It's not too young. I've fed younger ones with regular kitty food. It will be fine.
>>
Hello cat
>>
Feed it KMR. And that's it.
I have spontaneously bottle fed kittens as young as a week old. They never had issues with litter training, and grew up to be bomb ass cats that weren't skittish assholes. The two I kept(because im not going to have a shit ton of cats out of the 23 I've had to bottle feed) and they are great. One is 17 and the other is 5.

Get them used to playing in water while young. Make it fun and not terrifying for them. Get them used to having their paws played with if you want to be able to clip them since sometimes cat claws just get stuck to things, be it you or the couch.

At worst in my experience kittens, whether bottle fed or mother raised sometimes go through a fucking hell period when it comes to growing out of kitten stage to teenager. Time of that hell varies. Get it spayed or neutered before it goes into heat or is sexually mature enough. Had one suddenly go into heat early and she was a fucking nightmare of a monster for two months until she chilled the fuck out. To be fair, never had one as bad before or after her but she just went full bloodlust.
I have had intact adult males in my custody who didn't spray but it's better safe than sorry because sometimes you won't get them to stop according to everything I've read. Females in heat may also spray.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.