[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'VE BEEN BITTEN Last night I was awoken by a painful stinging

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: False_Widow_Spider.jpg (48KB, 960x691px) Image search: [Google]
False_Widow_Spider.jpg
48KB, 960x691px
I'VE BEEN BITTEN

Last night I was awoken by a painful stinging sensation in my chest - I immediately jumped out of bed and looked for the suspect insect that stung me. A wasp perhaps?

>nothing
>not a sound

Eventually I overturned my entire bedsheets and all I found was a small spider corpse, all squished up and dead

I am 90% certain it was pic related

The bite was pretty painful and it has noticeably swollen up. Still feels sensitive now, almost 24 hours later
>>
>>2414234
So? You'll be fine.
>>
File: 1328701327164.jpg (154KB, 497x374px) Image search: [Google]
1328701327164.jpg
154KB, 497x374px
>>2414235
Fuck you I'll be fine

It ruined my night's sleep and I've spent the entire day at work with mild discomfort

THIS EXTREMELY DANGEROUS BEAST IS A THREAT TO US ALL
>>
That's so vague that you probably... didn't get bitten at all. Not by a wasp nor by a spider.

Otherwise you'd be able to locate where you've been bitten/stung, and then we could try to figure out what kind of animal it could have been.

That reminds me of an argument I had with a coworker a couple of years ago regarding how he got bitten by... a fucking cranefly. He literally mistook it brushing against his legs for it biting him.
>>
>>2414234
Let us know when you turn into Spider-Man.
>>
>>2414234
Maybe it was bedbugs who used a spider corpse as a decoy
Bury everything in diatomaceous earth
>>
>>2414255
your reading comprehension might be a little lacking
>>
>>2415124
Negative.
>>
>>2415133
I'll believe that I'm just ignorant of something important here, but only after you read OP's post once more.
>>
File: here cums the spiderman.jpg (83KB, 720x480px) Image search: [Google]
here cums the spiderman.jpg
83KB, 720x480px
>>
>>2415160
You're talking about the "painful stinging sensation" in his chest? Unless he was able to localize it, that is not indicative of being stung or bitten. Knock it off with the pointless bickering.
>>
>>2414234
Go to a fucking vet
>>
>>2415464
if you were stung somewhere on your chest, how would you describe it?

OP said it had swollen up too, so it sounds even if his language isn't specific, he is describing an event that is.

I don't see how this is so difficult for you?
>>
>>2415464
>it has noticably swollen up

He knows where it was. He can see it. It is swollen. How retarded are you
>>
>>2415559
>>2415530
Fuck me, I completely missed that! I must have zoned out halfway through his post. People thinking they're getting bitten by spiders is kind of a pet peeve to me, as we all well know that happens extremely rarely.
>>
>>2415702
In this case there was actually a spider corpse, though. It's part of the plausible 1%.
>>
>>2415724
I guess that makes sense.
>>
>>2414234
Congratulation, op. You're stronger now. Eat the spider corpse to complete the rite
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.