[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Woofer had to be put down a couple of days ago. He was a little

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 4

File: woofer1.png (3MB, 2048x1365px) Image search: [Google]
woofer1.png
3MB, 2048x1365px
Woofer had to be put down a couple of days ago. He was a little over twelve years old, and had developed congestive heart failure. His breathing was very labored and he could hardly move--- it was definitely his time but I'm having trouble internalizing that he's really gone.

My parents had been out of town for four days or so (leaving the puppers with a family friend) and came back to find him like this. They put him down the next day, the vet said "he waited for you to get home so he could say goodbye".

Please post only the finest of woofers to honor this adonis of dogs, who is chasing deer and squirrels up in heaven now. Pic related is him, before he got sick.
>>
File: woofer2.png (4MB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
woofer2.png
4MB, 1600x1200px
This is him and his sister, just a month or two old at the time. His sister is still alive (just over twelve years old also).
>>
File: woofer3.png (3MB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
woofer3.png
3MB, 1600x1200px
Chillin in the pool on a hot Texas day. They were the best of buds. I worry his sister is gonna be lonely now.
>>
Sorry to hear. How has the other pupper been acting?
>>
Nice pups. I had a schnauzer too.
>>
File: woofer4.png (3MB, 1400x1050px) Image search: [Google]
woofer4.png
3MB, 1400x1050px
>>2414044
I'm out of state in grad school right now, but according to mom the other pup occasionally wanders around like she's missing her brother. She's just been sleeping a lot apparently (not unusual for a doggo her age though).

The lady I lived next to out here had a seventeen year old schnauzer that was still full of piss and vinegar, I guess I had hoped that these two would be outliers as well.
>>
>>2414026
I'm very sorry for your loss.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.