[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's my best chance at making my snapping turtle more

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

What's my best chance at making my snapping turtle more friendly? Also name suggestions, I've had her for 8 months and haven't named her
>>
>>2413119
common snapper, zero chance

I had one a while back, from quarter size to just a bit bigger than yours. You are on the cusp of being unable to handle it anymore due to size/weight. If you have a pond that would work but it still won't be friendly.
>>
>Want a friendly turtle
>Get one named for the fact it bites stuff
Good job
>>
name her Trixie
>>
>>2413119
You need to start a romantic relationship. Try kissing it. A little smooch on the cheek to show it you care
>>
>>2413119
Reptiles don't do "friendly"

Much less ones that are SPECIFICALLY KNOWN FOR THEIR INFERNAL TEMPER
>>
Common snapping turtles? No chance in hell
Alligator snappers? I had two when I was a teenager that were chill as fuck that I had caught that were only 3~ inches big in the middle of february. Never once bit me and oddly enough "loved"(or as close as a herp can to it) get the underside of their necks rubbed
>>
>>2413766
>rubbing the underside of an alligator snapping turtle's neck

I don't know whether to fear you or berate you.
>>
>>2413766
No they can be social. I've talked to a guy who owns a domesticated snapping turtle, look up "Tank The Snapping Turtle" on Youtube. Mine will probably never be as social as his, but I wish it was
>>
>>2413119
>friendly
>reptile

You have the wrong type of pet, sir.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.