[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

update: The pup is doing well, I've been feeding him soft

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

update:

The pup is doing well, I've been feeding him soft things lately and I've desparasited him, I took him to the vet yesterday and the vet told me that he is a lot older than what we initially tought, he may be around 45 days old instead of only 2 weeks. He is not on danger anymore and he has been being a LOT more active since we desparacited him. And I'm happy because I have a new member on my family.

I've decided to call him Peluche, what do you guys think? It means stuffed animal in spanish

So yeah /an/, I saved a dog from the streets!
>>
What's the story? Where'd you find him?
>>
>>2412805
>>2410564
Not OP, but it's this thread.

It's nice to see that he's getting better. Have you tried finding a bitch with pups? I'd definitely keep the little guy when he's old enough, but completely separating them too early can lead to fear of other dogs.
What did the vet say about the stuff above his eye?
>>
>>2412766
great job, happy to hear that he pulled through. Peluche is a cute name
>>
>>2412822
He is old enough to keep, and those things above his eyes is supposedly flea shit, so no worries there, we bought talcum powder to take care of the flea
>>
>>2413245

Talcum powder won't kill the fleas.

You need to go back to your vets and get some appropiate flea medication. Then you need to wash all soft furnishings he's come into contact with, and hoover thoroughly.

But GG OP.
>>
>>2413245
You need something called diatamous earth for fleas, not talcum powder. And that is for the furniture and carpet... not tr puppy. For him, you'll either want to head to the vet and get some flea medicine safe for a dog his age.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.